Lawrence

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Lawrence

so you 2 have fun talking about me b/c i need my beauty sleep for my track meet tomorrow i have to get up by 530....and im not a morning person unless its for a good reason...wink wink...lol

mofome

Banned

11am...why so early...oh ok gotcha on kevin maas...and why would he matter...

Tuck...EBAY my pics would definitly go for more than that..i mean seriously...lol

when i hear good news about the boyshorts undies i get a little ahead of myself. i apologize.

kevin maas wouldnt matter, that goes along with the theme of 'sarcasm' that we had discussed previously.

lets review:
kevin maas, doesnt matter
nice doop in boyshorts undies does matter.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

so you 2 have fun talking about me b/c i need my beauty sleep for my track meet tomorrow i have to get up by 530....and im not a morning person unless its for a good reason...wink wink...lol

she is leaving us already? hmmmm...track over love? we will have to make note of this, tuckman.

:nono

Tuckman

Uh Poster

11am...why so early...oh ok gotcha on kevin maas...and why would he matter...

Tuck...EBAY my pics would definitly go for more than that..i mean seriously...lol

More then that? U get 5% and i get 95% of the profits...I consider that fair, i mean i am putting up with you till sunday afternoon

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

lol ha ha....well i mean i would love to stay and talk but i cant look pretty without my sleep...i dont want to be the grumpy mean ass bitch ya know

mofome

Banned

lol ha ha....well i mean i would love to stay and talk but i cant look pretty without my sleep...i dont want to be the grumpy mean ass bitch ya know

why? who are you trying to impress? you have us, what more do you need?

:+clueless

tuck, zero, gotti, and mo....you've got it all right here.

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

yeah well nice everything i guess..

im 6 ft
redish brown hair (naturally blonde)
blue eyes
and athletic body

i work out everyday...
good lungs...WINK WINK

mofome

Banned

im 6 ft
blue eyes
and athletic body

i work out everyday...
good lungs...WINK WINK

she can hump all night long? uh oh

:cocktail

i work out as well. sometimes late at night i do whacks before bed.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

oh shit gotti is in here to cockblock us mo, u go low(no pun intended lil fellow) i will go high and we can injure him that way...

why? who are you trying to impress? you have us, what more do you need?

tuck, zero, gotti, and mo....you've got it all right here.

with a combined dick measurement:+textinb3 of 4 inches, you can't go wrong:houra

mofome

Banned

so what do ya think...

i have a nice ass and well 36 D rack...im good thanks

i will have to see for myself. if you and tuck cant make it two days, you and law broke up, maybe you are some kinda man killer.

im 6 ft
blue eyes
and athletic body

i work out everyday...
good lungs...WINK WINK

how loud can you scream zero is my hero??:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

mofome

Banned

I'm dumping you now, your ego is somehow bigger then mine, we can't have that...:whatever:

tuck is dumping her? i cant go out with someone that tuck dumped. her ego is still safe from being larger than my own, but this latest news is troubling.

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

im panther's daughter...and i dont have a big ego...when did i ever say i was HOT all i said was i had a nice ass and rack..oh and toes (gotti)...wink wink

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

im not being dumped...i dont get dumped remember...lol

tuck you dont want to dump me because im a sweet girl that just wants to find her dream man...

mofome

Banned

tuck you dont want to dump me because im a sweet girl that just wants to find her dream man...

shit, now she is begging to have tuck back. i better step up and get her back on team mofo.

:houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

my dreamgirl would not be flaunting her ta ta's to a bunch of horny degenrate gamblers... u would be in making me a late night snack before bed darling :rolleyes: