Lawrence

Re: Lawrence

she must have a thing for degenerate gamblers, and if she's so hottt
why is she so alone that's she on the computer at this time of night???
are you an ax murderer?

mofome

Banned

she must have a thing for degenerate gamblers, and if she's so hottt
why is she so alone that's she on the computer at this time of night???
are you an ax murderer?

tuck is hot and he is up on a gambling site.

:houra :houra :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

im not flaunting my ta ta's...i was making a comment

uh huh thats what u always say, but when i turn my back, u are flashing the crowd every chance u get...I'll be waiting for your late night phone call to "tuck" me in later...

lol mofo you can join and well tuck just disappeared...bye ya'll im going to bed

do you shower and stay groomed ? I don't mind being #3 :smokesmal:smokesmal I just don't want to smell like mofo when I'm done:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

im sorry mofo...tuck this is my call saying goodnight..and tuck yourself in...lol

you can come cuddle mofo...lol but im going to bed now...sweet dreams ya'll and goodnight

im sorry mofo...tuck this is my call saying goodnight..and tuck yourself in...lol

you can come cuddle mofo...lol but im going to bed now...sweet dreams ya'll and goodnight

going to bed without saying goodnight to zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh1:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

if you can delete it then i guess he wont if not thats not my fault im just fucking around, having fun and talking a lil shit...lol

mofome

Banned

yes, im in!

:houra :houra :houra

hope mr panther doesnt mind that his daughter invited me into bed. maybe he will call me 'son' one day.

:hug: