LBJ has a message for the NBA

MrTop

EOG Master
lakers at home beat sacramento non-playoff team . Will have to see if the lakers can get anyone to play with brick over the summer. The losing knicks will own the summer. The next myth Zion plus 2 free agents will put the knicks in the playoffs.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Bred I think the writing is on the wall. Zion is leading the new wagon train. Lebraun may only have 2 years before his talent really declines. Looking to the future can you see yourself hitching up to the Williamson show?

MrTop

EOG Master
Zion with be another dunk show with no shot. He will not be like curry , paul or leonard. The NBA game is so watered down with no defense. Just like flag football NFL. Both the NFL and NBA the points mean less than years ago. Just look at the average score from the 90's in the NBA vs today. Anyone can score 20+ points today with no defense & 5-10 attempted 3's . The NFL is just as bad . Look at the KC vs pats game during regular season 50 points each.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Zion with be another dunk show with no shot. He will not be like curry , paul or leonard. The NBA game is so watered down with no defense. Just like flag football NFL. Both the NFL and NBA the points mean less than years ago. Just look at the average score from the 90's in the NBA vs today. Anyone can score 20+ points today with no defense & 5-10 attempted 3's . The NFL is just as bad . Look at the KC vs pats game during regular season 50 points each.
The Larry Johnson comparison I've seen is a good one.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lakers around 5-18 since Bred made his call. Almost impossible to be that far off.

I don't want to fight, I just wanted to extend my condolences.

P.S. I'm never wrong because I don't predict anything, I leave that to the much more skilled guys, like you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
When is the next Load Management day?

Probably whenever there next B2B is, if they have one left. I'm with you, he'll get all the rest he needs this Summer but if he feels he needs a day off, by all means, take it.

It;s curious that all these guys questioning the sagacity of LBJ's "Load Mgt" have never come close to playing the amount of minutes he has in the time he has. He hasn't had the luxury of retiring 2x before he actually retires; he's played balls out, forever and no one in the history of the World has been this good playing basketball with so many minutes under their belt. He's still the best player in the World (I've only run countersurveilance on Giannis and seen other players when they play LA).

MrTop

EOG Master
NBA win shares career leader per 48 minutes

# 1 .2505 MJ
#6 .2354 brick
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJ life time steals 2514 --- 41011 minutes Air Jordan …. never jumped to get a ring
brick lifetime steals 1936 --- 46170 minutes slacker, jumps from team to team to get 3 rings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

turnovers career

MJ 2924 --- 2.6 per game --- can walk and chew gum at same time
brick 4154 --- 3.5 per game --- clutz

6-0 finals missed 1 3/4 years
3-6 finals

MJ played both ends of the court.
brick plays one

MJ - shoe leader in sales
Brick - sells shoes door to door.

be like mike

kane

EOG master
NBA win shares career leader per 48 minutes

# 1 .2505 MJ
#6 .2354 brick
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJ life time steals 2514 --- 41011 minutes Air Jordan …. never jumped to get a ring
brick lifetime steals 1936 --- 46170 minutes slacker, jumps from team to team to get 3 rings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

turnovers career

MJ 2924 --- 2.6 per game --- can walk and chew gum at same time
brick 4154 --- 3.5 per game --- clutz

6-0 finals missed 1 3/4 years
3-6 finals

MJ played both ends of the court.
brick plays one

MJ - shoe leader in sales
Brick - sells shoes door to door.

be like mike

Considering the GOAT possesses the ball much more than Jordan, of course he'll have more turnovers, and considering the GOAT was named to the NBA all defensive first team 5 times, that makes you wrong again, keep trying

MrTop

EOG Master
Considering the GOAT possesses the ball much more than Jordan, of course he'll have more turnovers, and considering the GOAT was named to the NBA all defensive first team 5 times, that makes you wrong again, keep trying

Jordan was 9 times defense. 1 time defensive player of the year. Brick never. Not close. Jordan was more feared on the court.

MJ had more steals in less minutes which says he is the better defender.

Brick wants to hog the ball that is why KY dumped him . Nobody wants to play with brick. Athnony davis set him up at trade deadline

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Listen, you weren't far off, I'll give you that. But you did end up wrong. Who gives a fuck? Just a day in the life.

I didn't "know"Cle would win game 4 last year but I was very confident, they lost. Who gives a fuck? It's a game of Odds vs Chance and I didn't even bet it.

I am not always right but I'm not ever wrong because I'm not predicting anything. LA was Thirteens before the season to win a Chip? Sounds about right and comports with my, "Fuck No," I didin't think they would win this year. I didn't "Know" they wouldn't. I "know" how old I am, I don't "know" who's going to win a NBA Chip this year, can't tell you; that knowledge is above my paygrade.

MrTop

EOG Master
I didn't "know"Cle would win game 4 last year but I was very confident, they lost. Who gives a fuck? It's a game of Odds vs Chance and I didn't even bet it.

I am not always right but I'm not ever wrong because I'm not predicting anything. LA was Thirteens before the season to win a Chip? Sounds about right and comports with my, "Fuck No," I didin't think they would win this year. I didn't "Know" they wouldn't. I "know" how old I am, I don't "know" who's going to win a NBA Chip this year, can't tell you; that knowledge is above my paygrade.

a lot less stress not betting. drinking not good either. Both will age u

kane

EOG master
Jordan was 9 times defense. 1 time defensive player of the year. Brick never. Not close. Jordan was more feared on the court.

MJ had more steals in less minutes which says he is the better defender.

Brick wants to hog the ball that is why KY dumped him . Nobody wants to play with brick. Athnony davis set him up at trade deadline

You said the GOAT only played one end of the court, the fact that he made the NBA's all defensive first team 5 times means you're wrong, it has nothing to do with Jordan, in his prime the GOAT was the best perimeter defender in the league

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You said the GOAT only played one end of the court, the fact that he made the NBA's all defensive first team 5 times means you're wrong, it has nothing to do with Jordan, in his prime the GOAT was the best perimeter defender in the league

The year Gasol beat him for DPOY, Gasol made the All-NBA Defensive 2nd Team while LBJ got the most votes for the 1st Team; as voted on by the Coaches who have to game plan against these guys.

MrTop

EOG Master

Miss quote. Doesn't play Dee all the time. Never should of went to Miami with bosh. Should of looked for a better option Bosh could not play defense. Caught wade at the end of career

could of had more rings elsewhere. He is a horrible GM. The only worse GM might be Jordan.

kane

EOG master
Miss quote. Doesn't play Dee all the time. Never should of went to Miami with bosh. Should of looked for a better option Bosh could not play defense. Caught wade at the end of career

could of had more rings elsewhere. He is a horrible GM. The only worse GM might be Jordan.

First off Bosh was a good defensive player, second, Wade wasn't even close to being at the end of his career the four years they played together. In the four years he played in Miami he went to the finals all four years winning two championships, he made the right decision, keep trying.

MrTop

EOG Master
First off Bosh was a good defensive player, second, Wade wasn't even close to being at the end of his career the four years they played together. In the four years he played in Miami he went to the finals all four years winning two championships, he made the right decision, keep trying.

3 all stars 2 championships? bosh was soft. Another ewing. wade was hurt/old last 2 years.

kane

EOG master
3 all stars 2 championships? bosh was soft. Another ewing. wade was hurt/old last 2 years.

You're wrong about Bosh, and the last two years Wade and LeBron played together, Wade shot 52% and 54% from the field, which are the two best shooting seasons of his career. Keep trying Topper

MrTop

EOG Master
You're wrong about Bosh, and the last two years Wade and LeBron played together, Wade shot 52% and 54% from the field, which are the two best shooting seasons of his career. Keep trying Topper

bosh never won anything on defense..

If these 3 guys were as good as you say they would of beat dallas.

beat GS. one time lost the other before Durant they all thought they would of won more but health caught up to wade

since when is FG% the only stat ??? FG% consists of dunking the ball. What about defense. I think you are over rating the 3 as a whole at that time. How come only 2 wins out of 4 ?

Cleveland was an 8-5 favorite vs dallas. One of the 3 was over rated. It was bosh. The last 2 games with wade was not the same wade when he was with shaq

when a player gets old they don't lose the offense as much compared to defense and jumping. That is why his FG was ok.

Jordan scored 20 pts a game at 38 y/o ...offense does not suffer as much at old age.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
bosh never won anything on defense..

If these 3 guys were as good as you say they would of beat dallas.

beat GS. one time lost the other before Durant they all thought they would of won more but health caught up to wade

since when is FG% the only stat ??? FG% consists of dunking the ball. What about defense. I think you are over rating the 3 as a whole at that time. How come only 2 wins out of 4 ?

Cleveland was an 8-5 favorite vs dallas. One of the 3 was over rated. It was bosh. The last 2 games with wade was not the same wade when he was with shaq

Ask any player or coach right now if they would take winning 2 championships the next 4 years, there isn't a player or team in the league that would turn that down

MrTop

EOG Master
Ask any player or coach right now if they would take winning 2 championships the next 4 years, there isn't a player or team in the league that would turn that down

but Miami had 3 all stars... how come they did not beat dallas

kane

EOG master
but Miami had 3 all stars... how come they did not beat dallas

Because Dallas played better, upsets happen all the time, but after that the Heat went on to win 2 of the next 3 championships, I'm sorry they didn't win the title all four years, but like I said, any player and any team would gladly take 2 championships in a 4 year span

MrTop

EOG Master
Because Dallas played better, upsets happen all the time, but after that the Heat went on to win 2 of the next 3 championships, I'm sorry they didn't win the title all four years, but like I said, any player and any team would gladly take 2 championships in a 4 year span

winning 2 out of the 4 is ok. When you have the goat and 2 all stars is bad

LMAO, Brick lost the series. Mia was a big favorite. Jordan never lost when favored in a playoff series.

MrTop

EOG Master
Brady never choked. Brick choked, ran from the ball, was petrified to go to the foul line.

Lebron 's & bosh defense are not that good. Lebron tunes out in some games for some reason on defense. Overall both are very good on offense.

Be like Mike never lose in finals.

MrTop

EOG Master
nasty injury when the player is 34 y/o with a ton of miles on him. One thing to walk around and it is another to chase down some 22 y/o who is just as good. No matter how many push ups you do , how many gym's you own, father time catches up to you.