LBJ has a message for the NBA

Heim

EOG Master
I don't think the Lakers have covered a spread as a road favorite.

Moreover, lost every one S/U.

The market is still treating Lebron of 5 years ago, not the 2018-19 edition imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
All I know when the market is unsure about lonzo playing or not I have seen big differences playing and not playing in the line with don best. I think he is better than you think he is. The lakers have not been the same with him out .

I know how good he is, I've watched him all year, he's extremely up and down while being a stout defender. That's him, I know, I've seen it w/ my own eyes save the games LBJ has missed.

I'll repeat because you're kinda slow, Zo missing is one of the problems but they still should beat the Pels and Griz, hands down, w/out him.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
where you are drafted in any sport means zero. Sure % wise the higher should be better but how many QB's were drafted b4 brady ? Jordan drafted 3rd. We both know who was drafted #1...who was #2 a stiff. so drafting order there are mistakes. Sometimes there are + or - I would rather trust market value/stats than where the person was drafted.

True but if they held the draft over, he would not go #2. he's just way too up and down. I love his ups but need to see more of it, more often. Things change so maybe in 5 years, if they held the draft again he would go #1.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

The market is still treating Lebron of 5 years ago, not the 2018-19 edition imo.

All year? They were a 4th seed and beat the GS All-Stars the day LBJ got hurt. They must have caught one or two SU wins on the Rd as a fav.... no?

The Market isn't that dense, post-injury he doesn't look as explosive to me but that's about it. It's a big, 'It," but its probably temporary.... at least I hope.

Heim

EOG Master
All year? They were a 4th seed and beat the GS All-Stars the day LBJ got hurt. They must have caught one or two SU wins on the Rd as a fav.... no?

The Market isn't that dense, post-injury he doesn't look as explosive to me but that's about it. It's a big, 'It," but its probably temporary.... at least I hope.

They're 5-11-0 as a road favorite. I saw a graphic last night from ESPN's Van Pelt showing last six as S/U losers as a road
favorite. Was just wishing they were 0-16 after giving me a shit effort.

On a side note......after watching Caldwell-Pope last night I was wondering why Walton is giving him minutes? He's pure shit. Then
I read he's a client of Rich Paul....

He questioned his a few of his teammates (no names) after last night's dispiriting loss in Memphis.
That's the difference between Brick and Jordan. Jordan demanded his supporting cast to come to play every night and he didn't have to bring it to the press. Guys don't show up for Brick and Brick makes a spectacle of it.

Jordan played all out all 82 games. Brick plays the laziest defense in the NBA so it is tough for players to give it their all when they see Brick's laziness.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
ball hurts the lakers for sure but there are a lot of miles on LeBron too. Jordan could get a 90 year old to play. LBJ blames everyone. LOL

ComptrBob

EOG Master
They're 5-11-0 as a road favorite. I saw a graphic last night from ESPN's Van Pelt showing last six as S/U losers as a road
favorite. Was just wishing they were 0-16 after giving me a shit effort...

Yep, 5-11 ATS as a road favorite, but that's counting the Clippers game on Jan 31 as road. Previous road fav cover was two and a half months ago on Dec 15.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
favorite. Was just wishing they were 0-16 after giving me a shit effort.

On a side note......after watching Caldwell-Pope last night I was wondering why Walton is giving him minutes? He's pure shit. Then
I read he's a client of Rich Paul....

Thanks.

I'm souring on Luke. Muscala should be getting more burn; ecspecially since you traded your starting center for him.... what was the point of the trade if you're not going to play the guy; he's perfect for LBJ as a stretch 4/5.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
ball hurts the lakers for sure but there are a lot of miles on LeBron too. Jordan could get a 90 year old to play. LBJ blames everyone. LOL

LBJ is a good leader but he's not w/out his faults in that department; he's a Diva and he's frustrated; bad mix.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LBJ is a good leader but he's not w/out his faults in that department; he's a Diva and he's frustrated; bad mix.

For instance, he played the Finals w/ a broken hand? GTFO. No one believes that and it's just silly. He certainly did have a hand injury and was somewhat compromised but that's what you get for hitting Whiteboards; not too bright when you're in the middle of a Finals run.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the Fakers don’t make the playoffs, Lebron loses some legacy points. Aside from 3(three) series, he’s done all his shit in the Least.

kane

EOG master

Four days ago the Lakers were laying 6 at NO, tonight they play them at home and they're laying 5.5

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
That's the difference between Brick and Jordan. Jordan demanded his supporting cast to come to play every night and he didn't have to bring it to the press. Guys don't show up for Brick and Brick makes a spectacle of it.

Exactly.

Brick is like the WR that jumps up and down, hollers and screams if the QB makes a bad pass.......

In his narcissistic view of the world he gains "status" by belittling his teammates.

The good news is several people here are making a fortune off this idiot.

Only hope he can muster out a few more years of turning the rock over at unprecedented rates and pretending to play defense.

CHA CHING$$$$$$$!!!!!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
If the Fakers don’t make the playoffs, Lebron loses some legacy points......

Oh absolutely. I imagine even his fanboys could see some light when/if that happens.

He's been a whipping boy for the West his whole career, sit down Nowitski, not sure why anyone is surprised he's shitting the bed again this year.

I'd take Kelly and 3 random guys off the forum and make a run in the East.

Hopefully AD and a few other studs can come in and make the Lakers a contender. Or at least a playoff team, LOL.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Oh absolutely. I imagine even his fanboys could see some light when/if that happens.

He's been a whipping boy for the West his whole career, sit down Nowitski, not sure why anyone is surprised he's shitting the bed again this year.

I'd take Kelly and 3 random guys off the forum and make a run in the East.

Hopefully AD and a few other studs can come in and make the Lakers a contender. Or at least a playoff team, LOL.

Didn't I tell you to STFU and give me my validation, you lying, four-flushing, little prick?

Remember this:

I'll pay you the compliment of being brutally honest.......

Posting any and/or all of this on the forum BEFORE the fight would really be impressive.

Here's what you asked:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/nunes-vs-rousey-nunes-wins-in-48-seconds.398331/

Are you not really impressed? Are you not entertained? I want my validation and I want it right the fuck now.

P.S. If any poster wants to make 10K and help lift the Liar label off Stiffy, please see the thread below which proves Stiffy to be a liar:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/gamebreds-10-000-challenge.399803/

MrTop

EOG Master
Failed to cover 3 straight & 5 five out of last 6. Claims he is the best but quite a few have more rings and never complained. Just delivered.

sad

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
33, 6, and 10, including a dagger three to ice the game #GOAT

He's also Top-5 in scoring all time and Top-10 in Assists all time while scoring more pts in the playoffs than MJ, on less shots and also has a better "Clutch" FG% despite taking more shots..... but, like Mr. Gotlieb and Rail say, he's Overrated.

In all seriousness, is it even possible for a guy like that to be Overrated?

MrTop

EOG Master
well the the NBA series was extended. Question did MJ have more sweeps % ? it would be more games. MJ left 1.75 years and played 3 of the NBA in college ?? that is why Lebron has more points

MrTop

EOG Master
LeBron cannot make free throws which proves he is not a better shooter than MJ , bird or magic

However LeBron might be the best going to the hoop in his day or even all time.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
well the the NBA series was extended. Question did MJ have more sweeps % ? it would be more games. MJ left 1.75 years and played 3 of the NBA in college ?? that is why Lebron has more points

Who the fuck made MJ go to college? LBJ didn't need College, which is another reason he is GOAT; he is just more naturally talented plus he works harder.

MrTop

EOG Master
Who the fuck made MJ go to college? LBJ didn't need College, which is another reason he is GOAT; he is just more naturally talented plus he works harder.

I don't know if MJ had to go to college back then ??? I don't remember if the NBA required you to go to the NCAA. That would have to be answered by the NCAA/NBA experts here at EOG.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
MJ could never cover LeBron they played 2 different positions. Pippen would be on Lebron. MJ too small to cover Lebron. Rodman & Horace grant too slow to cover Lebron.

kane

EOG master
LeBron cannot make free throws which proves he is not a better shooter than MJ , bird or magic

However LeBron might be the best going to the hoop in his day or even all time.

He's got a better career FG% than Jordan, and also has a better 3 point FG% than Jordan

kane

EOG master

We're in agreement LeBron is the best overall basketball player to ever play, but let's be honest, you don't become the players he or Jordan became without putting in hard work, yes they're both naturally gifted athletes, but I wouldn't say LeBron worked harder