LBJ has a message for the NBA

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Looks like LeBron fleeced Giannis earlier today in the All-Star Game draft.

LeBron James, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard and Kyrie Irving on the same team.

Yikes!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Giannis is a great player but he's below-average as a talent evaluator.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The last real win for LBJ this year.

Everything you post about the Lakers seems to be dead wrong so why stop now?

You Trolls have to learn to be Professional Assassins, there is no room for emotions in this game. It's very difficult since we think w/ our emotions but it can be done; work on it.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Everything you post about the Lakers seems to be dead wrong so why stop now?

You Trolls have to learn to be Professional Assassins, there is no room for emotions in this game. It's very difficult since we think w/ our emotions but it can be done; work on it.

lol

Heim

EOG Master
You can't be up 16, 26 and 19 in three consecutive games and lose all three and be considered a legit NBA contender.

D'Antoni has got to go.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Uh oh.

LeBron has a high turnover rate?

I forgive him because he plays both ends of the floor unlike young point guards Trae Young and Ben Simmons.

Plays both ends of the court? LOL. His defense is atrocious these days.

Yes, he's 3rd all time in turnovers, the 2 guys ahead of him both averaged less per game than he does.

When/if he plays as many games as those "ahead" of him he will be the turnover king of organized basketball.

That's his legacy, the worst in the history of the game at protecting the basketball.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Here’s what Stiffy, A.K.A. Dummy said about my Lioness/Cyborg post-fight comments:

I'll pay you the compliment of being brutally honest.......

Posting any and/or all of this on the forum BEFORE the fight would really be impressive.

Not knowing this thread, existed:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/nunes-vs-rousey-nunes-wins-in-48-seconds.398331/

where I did exactly what he asked, BEFORE THE FIGHT. In regards to the Lioness/Cyborg fight I never past-posted anything, nor did I claim I knew who was going to win.

He has yet to validate me like he said he would and I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore. I want my validation and I want Stiffy to keep his word, which is nearly impossible but let’s try anyway.

Hey Dummy, If I call Roussey @ -140 a false favorite, WTF do you think I’d say about Cyborg @ -260. Who the fuck has she beat??? The Preachers Daughter? Ok, good 3-rd fight, Gina, ten years ago, ok… Use some inferential reasoning for once in your sad life.

P.S. If any poster wants to 10K and to help lift the Liar label off sSiffy, please see the thread below which proves Stiffy to be a liar:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/gamebreds-10-000-challenge.399803/

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Recent article in Sacramento Bee suggests Lakers only have 5% chance of making playoffs. Isaiah Thomas noted that players like Lonzo just aren't good scorers. Laker schedule is very tough near end of season.(PS very kool video clip)

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Recent article in Sacramento Bee suggests Lakers only have 5% chance of making playoffs. Isaiah Thomas noted that players like Lonzo just aren't good scorers. Laker schedule is very tough near end of season.(PS very kool video clip)

They certainly have the toughest remaining schedule amongst their competition. Every game counts at this point and that +3 Outsider win was big against Hou.

Heim

EOG Master

The real percentage is 11%. SAC is about 13% and Clippers 76%. Clippers must have a piece of cake SOS.

kane

EOG master
Lakers getting blown out by NO without Anthony Davis, put this one in the bad loss file

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lakers getting blown out by NO without Anthony Davis, put this one in the bad loss file

All the good work to catch that unexpected win vs. Hou goes for naught... they are basically where they are expected to be after those 2 games, 1-1.... They need to do better than that, I will call and raise you (or is it just "raise"),, this was a "Terrible" loss :)

kane

EOG master
LeBron just doesn't have the horses, when your second and third best players are Ingram and Kuzma, your team just isn't good enough, eventually they might become solid veteran players, but right now they're too young to help LeBron compete. When he returned to Cleveland, there was a reason they traded Wiggins for Love, you don't win championships with young players, even if they're good. I have to assume next year they'll get another star to pair with him, then we'll see what happens, but realistically this season was never about competing for a championship, the Lakers simply don't have enough talent, and they're too young and inexperienced, and not even the GOAT could overcome the youth on the roster.

kane

EOG master
Brick's legacy takes a huge hit if the Lakers don't make it to the playoffs.

No it doesn't, he's the GOAT regardless of what happens this year. Jordan's legacy took a hit when the year after he retired the Bulls didn't skip a beat, and were a terrible foul call away from reaching the finals

kane

EOG master
27 points, 9 rebounds, and 8 assists per game, in his 16th season, and his rebounding average is a career high, in his 16th fucking season

kane

EOG master
Jordan's legacy took a huge hit when he quit on his team, the guy quit on his team to try and play baseball, LMAO

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron just doesn't have the horses, when your second and third best players are Ingram and Kuzma, your team just isn't good enough, eventually they might become solid veteran players, but right now they're too young to help LeBron compete. When he returned to Cleveland, there was a reason they traded Wiggins for Love, you don't win championships with young players, even if they're good. I have to assume next year they'll get another star to pair with him, then we'll see what happens, but realistically this season was never about competing for a championship, the Lakers simply don't have enough talent, and they're too young and inexperienced, and not even the GOAT could overcome the youth on the roster.

OKC can attest to that:

KD, Westbrook, Harden... that's three seperate MVP's right there and throw-in Ibaka and probably a few other guys I am forgetting.

I wasn't expecting a Chip this year but fuck, they should make the Playoffs /w this crew. Kane, they were 4th before all hell broke loose and now they struggle to beat the Pels sans AD.... just weird.

kane

EOG master
OKC can attest to that:

KD, Westbrook, Harden... that's three seperate MVP's right there and throw-in Ibaka and probably a few other guys I am forgetting.

I wasn't expecting a Chip this year but fuck, they should make the Playoffs /w this crew. Kane, they were 4th before all hell broke loose and now they struggle to beat the Pels sans AD.... just weird.

That's what you get with a young team, one night a huge comeback against the Rockets, then they lay an egg against a tanking team missing their star. It's almost impossible to compete for a title when your team is young and inexperienced. Go back and look at every team that's won a title, and the common denominator is that their best players are all veterans

Golden State (KD, Steph, Klay, Draymond)
Cleveland (LeBron, Kyrie, Love)
San Antonio (Duncan, Parker, Ginobili)
Miami (LeBron, D-Wade, Bosh)
Dallas (Dirk, Kidd)
Lakers (Kobe, Gasol, Fisher)
Boston (KG, Pierce, Allen)
Chicago (Jordan, Pippen)
Houston (Olajuwon, Drexler)
Detroit (Thomas, Dumars, Laimbeer)

I could go on and on, but you don't win championships with young players, no matter how talented they are. The Sixers have been dealing with it the past couple of years, Embiid and Simmons are too young to win a championship, maybe picking up veterans like Butler and Harris can get them over the top, but I think they're still a few years away. As far as the Lakers not making the playoffs, the 18 games LeBron missed might end up being the deciding factor.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
That's what you get with a young team, one night a huge comeback against the Rockets, then they lay an egg against a tanking team missing their star. It's almost impossible to compete for a title when your team is young and inexperienced. Go back and look at every team that's won a title, and the common denominator is that their best players are all veterans

Golden State (KD, Steph, Klay, Draymond)
Cleveland (LeBron, Kyrie, Love)
San Antonio (Duncan, Parker, Ginobili)
Miami (LeBron, D-Wade, Bosh)
Dallas (Dirk, Kidd)
Lakers (Kobe, Gasol, Fisher)
Boston (KG, Pierce, Allen)
Chicago (Jordan, Pippen)
Houston (Olajuwon, Drexler)
Detroit (Thomas, Dumars, Laimbeer)

I could go on and on, but you don't win championships with young players, no matter how talented they are. The Sixers have been dealing with it the past couple of years, Embiid and Simmons are too young to win a championship, maybe picking up veterans like Butler and Harris can get them over the top, but I think they're still a few years away. As far as the Lakers not making the playoffs, the 18 games LeBron missed might end up being the deciding factor.

Good points, all.

I was pissed they couldn't beat Atlanta and/or Cle w/out LBJ (didn't watch any of the 18 games) so I am just at my wits end not beating the Pels w/ him.

kane

EOG master
kane - how can you talk about quitting when Brick quit on Cleveland in the playoffs last year?

Jordan quit on the whole fucking sport, he quit on his team, the fans, and his teammates, because he thought he would become a baseball player, LMAO. When LeBron quits basketball to play another sport, get back to me

kane

EOG master
kane - how can you talk about quitting when Brick quit on Cleveland in the playoffs last year?

BTW, in last year's finals LeBron averaged 34 points, 9 rebounds, and 10 assists, and he shot .527 from the field which led both teams, as always you're wrong again. Your jealousy of LeBron is sad and pathetic, the guy is the GOAT, just deal with it and move on already

"[Charles Barkley] The next person who walks up to me and says LeBron is as good as Michael Jordan, or competes like Michael Jordan, I'm just going to slap the hell out of you right on the spot. "

during the finals when Brick went through the motions.

Even if you give Brick a break in the 2011 finals when he disappeared in the 4th, you can't overlook him quitting on his team last year in the finals. Brick drops out of the top 5.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fakers may not make the playoffs. Going to need a strong finish and help. Magic Johnson is a big dummy. Thought Lebron would be his playoffs meal ticket. David Stern has to get involved and save them with a late script. Magic is a big dummy and he will bury that franchise. Lebron may not even give them any temporary success. Then once he leaves, rooster collapses.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I’m looking at the standings. Still a good chance. Stern is going to have to script the seeding as well. Either 1 to 7 Curry and Lebron or 2 and 8. Has to avoid debutantè round against Golden State.

kane

EOG master
"[Charles Barkley] The next person who walks up to me and says LeBron is as good as Michael Jordan, or competes like Michael Jordan, I'm just going to slap the hell out of you right on the spot. "

34, 9, and 10, going through the motions? LMAO. BTW, it's common knowledge Barkley and Jordan are good friends, it's also common knowledge Barkley hasn't liked LeBron ever since he left Cleveland the first time, sorry but I don't listen to anyone's opinion if they have an obvious bias

kane

EOG master

I guess if Barkley met Stan Van Gundy, he would have to slap the hell out of him since just the other day SVG said LeBron was the better overall player