LBJ just called

Heim

EOG Master
It was part of the enticement to get Davis to waive his 4 million no trade clause to get max space....

MrTop

EOG Master
how do the shirts work.? When an NBA sells the players name & number at the store do the players get a cut?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
More Lebron running the show in Lakerland.....2nd round pick Horton-Tucker is represented by....wait for it:

Lebron's agent Rich Paul.

kane

EOG master
More Lebron running the show in Lakerland.....2nd round pick Horton-Tucker is represented by....wait for it:

Lebron's agent Rich Paul.

There's also talk of Melo joining them this year. Hmm, I wonder who's idea that is

Heim

EOG Master
He's giving 23 to AD.

That was short lived. Nike nixed the transfer. Said transfer would cause millions in losses with Laker James 23 at their current inventory levels. Funny part is # transfer past NBA date for official recognized changes but ok'd if Nike allowed. Shows you who's running the league.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nike produces WNBA jerseys.

This season, the numbers of WNBA players are only listed on the back of the uniforms.

Many ladies wear their hair long.

It gives the game a bad look and feel when referees must ask players to turn around after calling a foul on the player.

Like an intramural game.

Numbers should appear on the bottom of the shorts too.

It would be a quick fix but the league treats the ladies like a charity, cutting expenses at every turn.

Question: Why does the NBA treat the WNBA like a charity?

Answer: Because it is.

The WNBA lost $12 million last season.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
That was short lived. Nike nixed the transfer. Said transfer would cause millions in losses with Laker James 23 at their current inventory levels. Funny part is # transfer past NBA date for official recognized changes but ok'd if Nike allowed. Shows you who's running the league.

LBJ runs the LG, ask the Playoff Ratings.

MrTop

EOG Master
LBJ runs the LG, ask the Playoff Ratings.

As will surprise no one, the highest NBA Finals ratings came during the Chicago Bulls era of the 1990s. Game 6 of the 1998 Bulls-Jazz series ranks as the highest rated and most-watched NBA game ever with a 22.3 and 35.6 million. The 1998 series also rating as the top NBA Finals on average, with an 18.7 and 29.0 million over six games.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
As will surprise no one, the highest NBA Finals ratings came during the Chicago Bulls era of the 1990s. Game 6 of the 1998 Bulls-Jazz series ranks as the highest rated and most-watched NBA game ever with a 22.3 and 35.6 million. The 1998 series also rating as the top NBA Finals on average, with an 18.7 and 29.0 million over six games.

MJ ran the LG, we all know that. I'm not the guy saying some overgrown shoe company runs it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
MJ ran the LG, we all know that. I'm not the guy saying some overgrown shoe company runs it.

Let's say neither LBJ or MJ ever ran the NBA (which is false). It doesn't take away from their GOAT claims; one has nothing to do with the other.

I'm just stating the facts as I see them.

MrTop

EOG Master
Let's say neither LBJ or MJ ever ran the NBA (which is false). It doesn't take away from their GOAT claims; one has nothing to do with the other.

I'm just stating the facts as I see them.

both players would drive up the ratings. MJ played in a bigger market. What hurt Lebron was probably the spending of the owner ? If I was LeBron I would of taken less just to win and get it back in shoe deals etc. with more winning. He is making about 36 million this year WOW.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
both players would drive up the ratings. MJ played in a bigger market. What hurt Lebron was probably the spending of the owner ? If I was LeBron I would of taken less just to win and get it back in shoe deals etc. with more winning. He is making about 36 million this year WOW.

Of course, people watch the Playoffs to see the best-of-the best go at it. Going in, I felt something was missing and after watching many games (mainly to size up King threats), I really felt that way.

Also, Heim doesn't have the full story. The switch would would have actually cost well into the tens of millions of dollars. Nike made a smart business decision and enforced a contract in place as the official supplier. I don't care if LBJ runs the LG or not but silliness annoys me. One could even argue that since they would take such a big hit off of LBJ's switch, it's further proof.

MrTop

EOG Master
true at lebron's house on Tuesday Lebron invited A. davis to come over for Lebrons " Taco Tuesday " the cook makes everyone taco's. all on twitter.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Of course, people watch the Playoffs to see the best-of-the best go at it. Going in, I felt something was missing and after watching many games (mainly to size up King threats), I really felt that way.

Also, Heim doesn't have the full story. The switch would would have actually cost well into the tens of millions of dollars. Nike made a smart business decision and enforced a contract in place as the official supplier. I don't care if LBJ runs the LG or not but silliness annoys me. One could even argue that since they would take such a big hit off of LBJ's switch, it's further proof.

They would take that hit with Curry and possibly Harden. They had to lose some good money with these stars switching teams this offseason, especially with Westbrook and Durant.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They would take that hit with Curry and possibly Harden. They had to lose some good money with these stars switching teams this offseason, especially with Westbrook and Durant.

Probably not so much as this wasn't unexpected; Westbrook was unexpected.