LeBron gets away with an obvious travel?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
NBA is a shitshow, supporting their Chinese masters over Hong Kong Freedom protesters.

They probably think because states wouldn't pay their "extortion", oops "integrity" tax, they need to expunge integrity from the game.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Perish the thought. Bringing up the ball no less.

I'll make a deal with you. Call the travel, which was so obvious I don't know how they missed it, so long as they give this guy one fucking call when he gets mugged, raped and murdered going to the basket?

Do we have a deal?

He got away w/ one of the worst travels I've ever seen,,,, GOOD. Karma is real. I believe it was The Dalls game where the guy beat his defender and was going to the bucket and he got smacked on the back of the hand and wrist and the balll literally flew to the other side of the court.

I knew live, just based on 2 facts:

1. The angle of the defender
2. The fact that the ball never left LBJ's hand

That it was an obvious foul. They replayed and lo and behold he was hacked.

They didn't lose that game against Dallas as much as they beat themselves because they went completely on tilt from the officiating, which was bad. I wish they hadn't lost their shit over BS calls and non-calls but it is what it is.

Provide fair and balanced coverage of the man, that's all I ask.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Perish the thought. Bringing up the ball no less.

I'm telling you, I am a world-renowned LBJ expert, the calls he doesn't get are so bad, poster HEIM even mentioned it.

Fucking Heim is saying something in defense of LBJ?

It was just an honest observation on his part and I remained silent for years about it because I know how it would come off coming from me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It was a travel, call it but don't start threads bitching about the no-call like a little girl when I haven't said jack about My LeBron getting jobbed for years.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
All kidding aside the Laker defense this year is phenomenal.

As I said it would be.

I do appreciate your honesty because my LBJ word carries no weight here, I'm an LBJ ball-licker, not an objective third-party who believes he's the best basketball player the Universe ever created, by margin.

Heretofore, it will be known as, "The Heim Defense," That's my data to back up the eye test :)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
It was a travel, call it but don't start threads bitching about the no-call like a little girl when I haven't said jack about My LeBron getting jobbed for years.
Going to the basket is one thing. He's a veteran, and referees give verran calls. But walking the ball up and missing something as obvious is even more profound than your dissatisfaction of someone making mention of it, and being upset is beyond melodramatic, no pun intended. I thought it was more humorous and obvious which was why it was pointed out in the first place. I find it even more hysterical he first wasn't aware of it. Somebody give this guy a lollipop please before Bred sheds even more tears.

kane

EOG master
So now we're starting threads about LeBron getting away with traveling, if we did this every time it happened in the NBA, there would be about 100 of these threads every night. Yes he walked with the ball, yes the refs missed what was obvious, no big deal

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Going to the basket is one thing. He's a veteran, and referees give verran calls. But walking the ball up and missing something as obvious is even more profound than your dissatisfaction of someone making mention of it, and being upset is beyond melodramatic, no pun intended. I thought it was more humorous and obvious which was why it was pointed out in the first place. I find it even more hysterical he first wasn't aware of it. Somebody give this guy a lollipop please before Bred sheds even more tears.

I want a red lollipop or I am going to throw an even bigger hissy fit!!!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I invoke the, "Heim Defense."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Utah's Bojan Bogdanovich was incredulous about the non-call.

The Jazz led 11-5 at the time but lost 121-96.

Anthony Davis did score on the controversial possession.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Probably the same crew that screwed up Harden's dunk that didn't 'go through the hoop completely' in Houston's OT loss to SA the night before.

MrTop

EOG Master
So now we're starting threads about LeBron getting away with traveling, if we did this every time it happened in the NBA, there would be about 100 of these threads every night. Yes he walked with the ball, yes the refs missed what was obvious, no big deal

acutally the lakers are playing much better than i thought they would.. recently I removed the slacker name i gave LBJ. i don't think anyone can beat them in the west unless the clippers are healthy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
acutally the lakers are playing much better than i thought they would.. recently I removed the slacker name i gave LBJ. i don't think anyone can beat them in the west unless the clippers are healthy.

If UniBron was healthy, it wouldn't even be a debate. Boogie, our starting 5 is out for the whole season. He would be such a problem against 13-Klaws they wouldn't know what to do. Give that Sorcerer LBJ that toy to play w/ and then the Sorcerers Apprentice, Rondo, that toy to play w/ while he, AD and Boogie play off their Pelican chemistry. It's lights the fuck out.

Heim

EOG Master
I know NBA ratings are down but Lebron's antics in socks and signing shoes for kids before the game was
over was not news worthy just because Utah announcers thought it was bush league.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I know NBA ratings are down but Lebron's antics in socks and signing shoes for kids before the game was
over was not news worthy just because Utah announcers thought it was bush league.

He shouldn't have been on the court but I agree, it's much ado about nothing.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Rules for certain stars in the NBA has existed for some times proven and verbalized by insiders, ie .... refs

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If that happened in a game I was doing and missed it I would be reffing Girls Freshmen the rest of my life. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU MISS THAT CALL! Next time I hear how great NBA Officials are I will remind people of this