Lebron haters speak up. The best player in the game just took over an Entire Quarter on his own

mofome

Banned
Elimination game
4th quarter
lebron scores or assists on 32 straight points
ends with a triple double
showed the jumper
made great passes
made fts

We're all here, time for people to give credit where its due. He is the best there is.

Re: Lebron haters speak up. The best player in the game just took over an Entire Quarter on his own

he played great in the 4th. but mo, where did you disappear to when they were down 3-1 and kobe was winning games? glass houses, sir...

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: Lebron haters speak up. The best player in the game just took over an Entire Quarter on his own

37 points 14 boards 12 assists....Kobe wont do that

Boston

EOG Dedicated

37 points 14 boards 12 assists....Kobe wont do that

they don't run iso offense with kobe. It's difficult to watch this series when a foul is called every time anyone gets near the bucket. Refs how about allowing there to be even a little flow to these games

mofome

Banned

he played great in the 4th. but mo, where did you disappear to when they were down 3-1 and kobe was winning games? glass houses, sir...

Disappear? What planet are you on? I was here last night while Kobe had more turnovers than Fgs made and his teammates won the game.

:thumbsup

Get a clue.

mofome

Banned

they don't run iso offense with kobe. It's difficult to watch this series when a foul is called every time anyone gets near the bucket. Refs how about allowing there to be even a little flow to these games

Lebron was amazing. No credit?

Where is big thor?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

fine, forget the scoring...when was the last time Kobe had 14 boards and 12 assists? never? and certainly not when scoring 37 points also

Boston

EOG Dedicated

does it really matter la will SMASH either team

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

you're clueless...you made yourself look like an imbecile the other night and you're doing it again91023i2ndw;l

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I'm up quite a bit in the nba bud and if you think either one of these teams is winning the trophy I wouldn't be calling anyone clueless

mofome

Banned

The Lakers have zero chance to smash either. They may win, but they arent a team who is doing much 'smashing' these days.

Disappear? What planet are you on? I was here last night while Kobe had more turnovers than Fgs made and his teammates won the game.

:thumbsup

Get a clue.

mo - wins are more important than stats. try to remember that...

:houra

mofome

Banned

mo - wins are more important than stats. try to remember that...

I replied to the nonsense you posted. Nothing more. Kobe has better players around him, no doubt. Kobe isn't as good as Lebron individually.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

The Lakers have zero chance to smash either. They may win, but they arent a team who is doing much 'smashing' these days.

The lakers will be playing the magic and it will be a smashing

eh, their supporting casts are similar....arguably lebron has better teammates.

delonte > fisher
z>bynum
gasol> varejao
szerbiak> odom

mofome

Banned

The lakers will be playing the magic and it will be a smashing

No chance the Lakers, who wont make the finals imo, sweep anyone.

mofome

Banned

delonte > fisher
z>bynum
gasol> varejao
szerbiak> odom

thats so ridiculously off that its hard to take seriously.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

lebron is absolutely sick and i believed this the first time i saw him play on the espn telecasts of his HS gms in spring '03, they showed at least 2 gms and his talent was too much to deny, he was and is a frikken MANCHILD

Boston

EOG Dedicated

delonte > fisher
z>bynum
gasol> varejao
szerbiak> odom

wow did you just say that

Boston

EOG Dedicated

did you just pick wally over odom

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

delonte > fisher
z>bynum
gasol> varejao
szerbiak> odom

wally s>odom??????????

are you out of your phukken mind?

even z>bynum is debatable because z has been non-existent the whole playoffs where at least bynum has had some flashes this postseason

the wally s>odom is just galactically stupid

wally is better than odom long term and overall.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i had to read it twice when that dumb **** said wally is better than Lamar Odom:LMAO:LMAO

i'm clearly so tired I must be delusional...bed time:+waving-5

is fisher > delonte?
is bynum > Z?
is farmar> mo williams?

:mutley

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

wally is better than odom long term and overall.

second galactically stupid statement. you are burying yourself even deeper.

your NBA knowledge is complete garbage

ignore the tough issues....address the easy ones....

grid - with all due respect, you have no credibility. you are a classic blowhard sir. did you not say denver would win both games in denver? lol.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

ignore the tough issues....address the easy ones....

fisher is/was better than west will ever be if you needed another example you dumb fucking twat

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

grid - with all due respect, you have no credibility. you are a classic blowhard sir. did you not say denver would win both games in denver? lol.

LAL wins it this year baby :houra

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

is fisher > delonte?
is bynum > Z?
is farmar> mo williams?

lets talk about ariza and shannon brown who have given huge mins to the lakers, not to mention ariza who has been starting and making key plays late in gms. kobe's cast is simply superior to the cavs and its a big separation, the only reason the cavs won 66 gms is because of lebron and a very weak east where outside of KG-less boston and improving orlando, there was nothing but a bunch of avg teams that might not have even made the playoffs if they played in the west

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

my picks and my credibility have blown you away on this board and will continue to, Sir