Lebron James & D. Wade mock Cam Newton last night

Re: Lebron James & D. Wade mocks Cam Newton last night

I thought this was totally classless.

You just don't go around mocking other athletes of other sports.

James & Wade are just juvenile attention whores.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Originality would require thinking.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Lebron James & D. Wade mock Cam Newton last night

LeBron and D-Wade should stop with the on-court posing.

If they were all business in last season's NBA Finals, LeBron would have a ring and D-Wade would have two.

You think these guys have class? They have never had it. Ego brings out the worst in people, these tools arent even smart enough to be alittle humble after they got their asses handed to them last year, and more than likely will again this year before it is all said and done.

Entitlement is a beautiful thing, These guys could go o for the next 10 years and still be assholes. That would be an awesome thing too.

Thing is Wade used to have some semblance of common sense I guess hanging out with these idiots he has bought into the hype too much. Or all the negativity towards them has made him what he is now.

Either way they dont show too much character these days, and if they win it all I can just imagine how they try to act.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Cam: "I'd imitate Wade and Lebron but it's hard to fake a finals collapse."

Lebron has gone from being the "King" to the Joker.

I have lost all respect I have ever had for him.

The way he handled the Cleveland exit to the way he is acting now, just shows how low a person can go with their ego.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The NBA has its storyline for the 2011-12 season: either LeBron wins his first NBA title in nine years or he fails and the quest/drought continues.

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

N*ggeritis is a heck of a disease.....

They had class during their 5 years of grade 3.

tripp

EOG Master

Umm...am i the only one that didn't take that as classless mocking at all??

Pretty sure they are friends.. :+clueless

Looked like they had a good laugh to me...we have a lot of sensitive guys on eog these days.

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

yeah on the clip I watched last night you can see Wade look back and smile at him after he made the gesture.

Umm...am i the only one that didn't take that as classless mocking at all??

Pretty sure they are friends.. :+clueless

Cam plays for Carolina Panthers sitting sideline with the Charlotte Bobcats...

That was an insult thrown from Wade & James to Cam and the Charlotte Bobcats.

That was classless. Would be more of a rivalry deal if the all played the same sport.

tripp

EOG Master

Just because the guy plays for Carolina doesn't mean he can't be friends with Lebron and Wade. I'm telling you i'm almost certain they are friends and were just having a laugh.

People read way too much into this stuff. Guys can't even have fun on the court/field anymore without media/fans analyzing it for a stronger meaning.

they were mocking cam imo. I have never thought much of lebron anyways. He has zero heart so he signs as wades sidekick to hopefully be drug to a title. I dont think wade can carry that much dead weight. Its amazing as the years continue to go up in lebrons career his playoff production keeps going down.

What a bust.

P.S for you lebron james cock suckers dont come in here slobbering his sperm on the screen about his 80 pts a game 25 rebounds and 33 assists in the reg season cuz it means jack to me. Talk about june when guys like kobe, magic, jordan and bird got their names.

tripp

EOG Master

Amazing how many lebron haters there are. Just amazing.

Instead of enjoying one of the best talents the game has ever seen people choose to go the jealous route and hate on the guy.

I love rooting for the athletes that others root against.

Timetopay

EOG Master

was a joke

what the fuck did this site become?

Lebrons an ass but that shit is harmless.

wow are you guys that blind or just that ignorant? These dudes are friends off the court

When I was on tour Lebron was trying to get information about a friend that was playing in the Philippine Basketball league so he sent an email to the PBA (professional bowling tour). I wish I had a copy of that email. 5th grade english would be stretching it.

As for the Cam thing, lighten up. They were all laughing about it. Too bad some of the people here forgot how to laugh.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Pretty soon guys will be asking if they are handsome and shit:shoot:

Huckleberry

EOG Member

Cam was clearly cool with it. He was laughing about it. Lebron kind of looked stupid doing it since it was Wade that made the last shot. I'm not really a Lebron hater or fan but just thought he looked silly as he realized he should join Wade in the Superman gesture. I don't think either of them should be classified as classless based on this.

Amazing how many lebron haters there are. Just amazing.

Instead of enjoying one of the best talents the game has ever seen people choose to go the jealous route and hate on the guy.

I love rooting for the athletes that others root against.

You only get to enjoy him till April then. Lol. I ain't a hater I'm a realist.

J

joeybagadonuts

Pretty soon guys will be asking if they are handsome and shit:shoot:

Just sent The Ape and Gyno texts about this.

You've been warned.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

When I was on tour Lebron was trying to get information about a friend that was playing in the Philippine Basketball league so he sent an email to the PBA (professional bowling tour). I wish I had a copy of that email. 5th grade english would be stretching it.

As for the Cam thing, lighten up. They were all laughing about it. Too bad some of the people here forgot how to laugh.

Thanks for checking in, TN.

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Hahaha funny stuff withe confusing PBAs :)