Lebron James, too funny

mofome

Banned
nice to see the guy with 25 mins, 9 boards, 10+ points, but somehow he has not committed a foul.

he, almost single-handedly, makes the playoffs unwatchable for me.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Lebron James, too funny

You must have loved Dewayne Wade in the 2006 Finals, Mo. I watched the refs hand Miami the title after holding a Dallas futures ticket for months.

mofome

Banned

You must have loved Dewayne Wade in the 2006 Finals, Mo. I watched the refs hand Miami the title after holding a Dallas futures ticket for months.

that was bad. these guys dont get called for fouls no matter what they do and they go to the line if you speak too loudly in their presence.

munson15

I want winners...

That was the worst I ever seen.
Never saw such blatantly biased officiating over a stretch of games, not just one game or one call. It was incredible how hard the zebras worked to keep Cuban from hoisting that trophy.2348ji23e

Game 5 of Dallas/Miami was the most poorly officiated game I have ever seen. The entire game Wade just ran wildly into the paint, right into someone guarding someone else, and got a blocking foul.

Dwayne Wade went to the line 25 times that game, as much as the entire Mavs team.

Only game close to being as badly officiated was the TB/Calgary Game 6

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Never saw such blatantly biased officiating over a stretch of games, not just one game or one call. It was incredible how hard the zebras worked to keep Cuban from hoisting that trophy.2348ji23e

That is what i mean when i say these leagues push certain players they want in the spotlight. I love Wades game but u have to be a fool not to notice what happen in that series. Same shit with James the year he went to the finals. The last game of the year the nba needed like five teams to lose so his team could jump 4 spots in order to have the easy ride right thru the playoffs. Then when they hit Detroit u have Billups completely forgetting how to play turning the ball over in every key spot in that series. The same Billups that did the exact same thing when Wade advanced. The year Iverson went to the finals every single team cried foul in each series Philly played in. Even Ray Allen came out and said that the league wanted Philly in the finals. Iverson was selling out every thing he touched that year. You couldn't keep an Iverson jersey on a hanger for more then two minutes before it was sold. They are pushing James so hard its comical and i believe this is the year he gets his first title. Imagine all the hoopla with a James Kobe finals. Of course then KObe will go in a slump to make James look even better. Kobe does what the league tells him to do because he is that good. These leagues have their favorite coaches also. they push them to.

Cleveland is starting to develop which is nice to see for once....Unlike the browns I actually have something to root for besides a good draft slot.