"Legendary" : Barrett asked to hold up notes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Notes could have come in handy. Especially when she embarrassed herself in front of the nation when she didn't know voter intimidation at polling places is illegal. It's clearly illegal. And its been that way for decades. That moment of stupidity will be replayed for years to come.

She wasn't asked for her opinion, she was asked a fact based question. "Yes or no, is voter intimidation at polling places illegal"? The Judge says "I can't answer that question". So the Senator says "I'll help you out, 18 U S. Code 594 has been a federal law for decades, it says voter intimidation at polling places is illegal.

The Retard known as Raiders, along with dingbat Coney Barrett argue Senator Kolbachar was asking for an opinion. But the Senator clearly wasn't seeking an opinion about a longtime federal law. She wanted the Judge to confirm the fact, that voter intimidation at polling places is illegal. A moment in history I'll never forget.

Facts matter. Raiders is a retard.

Last edited:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Does anyone know if voter intimidation is illegal at polling places?
It hasn't been mentioned on the board, and I need to know. Thanks.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Big Runner- you just copy/paste the same post over and over again?

That's a tool I use when I'm teaching retards like you. I gave you a major schooling last night.

"The judge can't opine on a yes or no fact based question".
- The retarded one

"Hydroxylorquine was a miracle drug sent from the heavens"
- The retarded one

"Herd immunity worked in Sweden".
- The retarded one

That's a tool I use when I'm teaching retards like you. I gave you a major schooling last night.

"The judge can't opine on a yes or no fact based question".
- The retarded one

"Hydroxylorquine was a miracle drug sent from the heavens"
- The retarded one

"Herd immunity worked in Sweden".
- The retarded one
Have to put you on ignore Big Dummy. Not going to read the same thing over and over.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Amy Comey Barrett is a card carrying member of the religious cult "People of Praise". Simply amazing a person like this will be on the supreme court.. There's already a drunk rapist and Clarence Thomas. Just what we need, a religious cult member.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did that months ago, along with a few other parrots of the left here.

Just another un-American Trump supporter that supports kidnapping amongst many other deplorable behaviors.

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"Obamagate has already been proven. Trump says Obama wiretapped his phone".
- Cheapseats

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Amy Comey Barrett is a card carrying member of the religious cult "People of Praise". Simply amazing a person like this will be on the supreme court.. There's already a drunk rapist and Clarence Thomas. Just what we need, a religious cult member.

D's against freedom of religion, unless its their own.
D's against guns
D's against free speech unless its their own
D's against freedom of press unless its their viewpoint

Bigrunner

EOG Master
D's against freedom of religion, unless its their own.
D's against guns
D's against free speech unless its their own
D's against freedom of press unless its their viewpoint

The assumptions you have made over the years are comical. Not that it matters, but did you graduate college or did lot of your education come from RepubliCon influence like Granpapa?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The assumptions you have made over the years are comical. Not that it matters, but did you graduate college or did lot of your education come from RepubliCon influence like Granpapa?
The assumptions you are making right now are comical.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The assumptions you are making right now are comical.

D's are not against guns. You've bought into the RepubliCon propaganda or talking point.

D's are not against religious freedoms, we don't want card carrying members of a religious cult like "People of Praise or Sciencetology on the S.C.

I could go on but no need to address your other misinformed assumptions.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We have a rapist on the SC? Was he proven guilty?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We have a rapist on the SC? Was he proven guilty?

He was never investigated. There were 5 to 10 key witnesses that had information and the FBI refused to interview them. Another witness the drunk close friend of BK who was in the room where it happened, also wasn't interview. The friend was hiding out at someone's summer home recovering from addiction. It was a sham investigation where the corrupt President prevented the FBI from doing their job. RepubliCons!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was never investigated. There were 5 to 10 key witnesses that had information and the FBI refused to interview them. Another witness the drunk close friend of BK who was in the room where it happened, also wasn't interview. The friend was hiding out at someone's summer home recovering from addiction. It was a sham investigation where the corrupt President prevented the FBI from doing their job. RepubliCons!
I thought you dealt in facts - he’s not a rapist.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
RepubliCons broke the rules again to move another Trump appointee out of the committee. Not shocking. America can never trust RepubliCons. Time and time again this is proven.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Amy Coney Barrett was on the board of a private Christian school that once tried to ban children of same sex parents. That's extreme. Do we want extreme ideologues on the S. C.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Amy Coney Barrett was on the board of a private Christian school that once tried to ban children of same sex parents. That's extreme. Do we want extreme ideologues on the S. C.
Nope, but it's a done deal. And Hopefully packing the court in a Bigly way will also be a done deal after/if Biden wins and the D's win the Senate, to make he getting rammed through totally backfire on the Hypocritical R's, that have no morals and decency.