Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

Re: Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

Does my avatar count?

Can I just say something? I miss my fucking hair. Seriously....look at it....all long and shiny....SIGH.

thats me in the back. me and sallie mae finished fourth in our annual trailer 300. of course we won the tandem bud chug for the fifth year runnin.

WVU

EOG Master

biggy is that really you?

mofome

Banned

we only got one real poster up so far

that shore is a fine looking lassy you got there rocker. not so much my type as i like em chewing and drinking with a little bit of a hairy upper lip but i have to take my bud hat off to you pardner for that nice catch.

mofome

Banned

mo and the guys this winter for the OU/TT game

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Does my avatar count?

Can I just say something? I miss my fucking hair. Seriously....look at it....all long and shiny....SIGH.

Man, do you look smoked out in your avatar! Is your long hair covering your crazy eye? I had a chorus teacher with an eye like that, you were never sure if he was looking at you or all the way across the room.2348ji23e

heres nother one with my sis around chrissmas time a few years back for the unbelievers.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

that shore is a fine looking lassy you got there rocker. not so much my type as i like em chewing and drinking with a little bit of a hairy upper lip but i have to take my bud hat off to you pardner for that nice catch.
12io4j2w90
I'll be shore to pass on the compliments.

which one is you foamer. judging by ye reputation and them there booty ims id guess the pardner on the right with his mouth open all big holding his beer like negro cowboy was comin after it.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I knew you liked things put in your ass PTR. That hat says it all!

Man, do you look smoked out in your avatar! Is your long hair covering your crazy eye? I had a chorus teacher with an eye like that, you were never sure if he was looking at you or all the way across the room.2348ji23e

Maybe a little druk...but I rarely smoke until I get home from the bar.

You're good! I do have a lazy eye that only comes out when I'm drinking or over-tired, so I make it a point to wear my hair like that just in case.

MO, that's my least favorite picutre of you. How about a beefcake shot? :devil:

lookin at dem fashul expressions id venture a guess that foamer just grabbed the nuts of the guy on his left and quite possibly pulled the daily double on the guy in the upper right. not that there is anything wrong with that type of behavior after all it is okluhome-a where the wind blows in the plain and the steer are puckering their poopshoots. durn right.

OKay, here's a couple more.

Halloween and New Years!!
[/ATTACH]

me the other half, the old lady definitely has the looks compared to me haha

Last edited:

Dante

EOG Veteran

here I am this about a year old , I since bench about 260 now

THE FEDS HAVE TO LOVE THEM LOL ATLEAST THEY COULD OF TOOK A SHOT OF ME FROM MY GOOD SIDE