Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

:houraNewport! :houra

My Dad loves playing there, but he doesn't get to much. He's a memeber at Wanumetonomy.

Played there also with my buddy Kevin who is a bartender at the Landing next to the Black Pearl...

Awww, I have to say....you guys are all a lot better looking than I thought you'd be. I better start turning on the charm! :thumbsup

Oh, and was that really Smithton? I wanna hear about his tattoos.

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

Phillies v Brewers game 1 tailgaiting, guess which one i am..

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Ditka looks like he can bust some heads. 91023i2ndw;l

This was the day before the Civil War so I fired up the grill a bit early and got those dogs rolling...At that point I was pretty sure OS was heading to the Rose Bowl. I melted two days later.
Holy crap, Lloyd, are you an Oregon State alum too??? Class of '99 here!

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Thanks You WVU...shes good stuff......

Mo.....were you wearing an OK visor in that pic????:+clueless

yeah all ou! went down to visit by bud who graduated from OU law so we were OU fans for the night.

:houra

Holy crap, Lloyd, are you an Oregon State alum too??? Class of '99 here!

91023i2ndw;l

Grew up in Corvallis and went to OS for two years before realizing rain was fucking up my life. Graduated from San Diego State, but I will always love me some Beaver.

munson15

I want winners...

:+clueless Wow. I thought you lived in Texas or something. I'm not the brightest... San Diego. Hook me up with Raiders tickets!!! I'll take you and promise to be on my best behavior.
I'm a season ticket holder and can get you all the tickets you want at face value.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Me with the boys couple years back at the best place to enjoy a football Kinnick!! Oh Yeah Herky in the house as well.....
The wife pic was great, she's a looker, then you had to ruin it with the "B" hat.:doh1

Right on, man. I grew up here in NorCal so I'm used to rain all the time, Corvallis was like heaven to me because it actually had four seasons with heat and snow instead of here where it's six months of rain, and then six months of fog.

Living there and going to OSU was the best time of my life, and I hope to move back there someday and settle down. Spent many hours swimming in the North Fork of the Alsea and getting high on that hill behind CV High School. Ah, those were the days, my friend...

:houra

munson15

I want winners...

:houraNewport! :houra

My Dad loves playing there, but he doesn't get to much. He's a memeber at Wanumetonomy.
I was trying to figure out if Viejo or Joey was the big guy.12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Q would kick my ass, where are all the sorry looking guys? :LMAO

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'm a season ticket holder and can get you all the tickets you want at face value.:cheers

You may have a new best friend. :+textinb3

Can't wait for Mr. Davis to go away some I can have some hope again. It sucks not being able to look forward to football.

munson15

I want winners...

damn yankee fans always trying to look down on the red sox fans.....haha
No way, man, we're looking UP at you now. We just don't like your team because they've been better than us the last 5 years. Kind of how you used to be jealous of our success.:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

You may have a new best friend. :+textinb3

Can't wait for Mr. Davis to go away some I can have some hope again. It sucks not being able to look forward to football.
Tell me what you want as soon as the schedule comes out and we'll work on it.:cheers

Quebb, so weird...your pics just reminded me that you were in one of my dreams last night. No, not in that way. I saw you walking or something. Weird stuff. I spend too much time here.