Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

Re: Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

Quebb, so weird...your pics just reminded me that you were in one of my dreams last night. No, not in that way. I saw you walking or something. Weird stuff. I spend too much time here.

ive been kinda MIA in here the past couple weeks b/c of the weather...hope ya hawked me down and shook my hand or something!

bjluenberger

EOG Senior Member

No way, man, we're looking UP at you now. We just don't like your team because they've been better than us the last 5 years. Kind of how you used to be jealous of our success.:+textinb3

Yeah it was that way till 04....but this year I afraid you guys are gonna be tough to beat...that rotation you guys have is money well spent and just scary.....

ive been kinda MIA in here the past couple weeks b/c of the weather...hope ya hawked me down and shook my hand or something!

I think it was a thing where I passed you walking and we waved as if it was no big deal...like we knew each other. Strange how the most random people will pop into your dreams, huh?

At least I didn't have another dream like the one I had about Mo....that was intense. :blink:

I think it was a thing where I passed you walking and we waved as if it was no big deal...like we knew each other. Strange how the most random people will pop into your dreams, huh?

At least I didn't have another dream like the one I had about Mo....that was intense. :blink:

mo gets laid...i get a waive from across the street...WTF

mofome

Banned

i had a dream where quebb and i were playing one on one strip putt-putt

i had a dream where quebb and i were playing one on one strip putt-putt
Now you're just toying with my emotions, Mo. You never answered me about wanting to live in California and have the best beaches in the world literally in your backyard...

:thumbsup

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Now you're just toying with my emotions, Mo. You never answered me about wanting to live in California and have the best beaches in the world literally in your backdoor...

:blink:

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Now you're just toying with my emotions, Mo. You never answered me about wanting to live in California and have the best beaches in the world literally in your backyard...

You can take him to Ghirardelli Square to get some fudge packed too

You work for FSU, Ditka?

Nah. Albert Pujols took our high school team to a game because we lost a team mate in a car crash and he had a article about him in his wallet. That pic was taken in the owners suite actually.

WVU

EOG Master

Pretty cool move by Pujols. Sorry about your teammate Ditka.

stef

EOG Enthusiast

This is me, last October. Not really a suit & tie guy, this was at my baby sister's

wedding.

Anybody ever tell you look like Kelsy Grammar from Fraiser???

Not to mention... Rogue in your back yard Mo!:cocksuck:

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Kelsey Grammar ?? :+clueless Only you folks think that as far as I know. I better take another picture out of the suit & tie. Gotta be the clothes !

stef

EOG Enthusiast

Bugman, Pretty damn close look alikes to me.