Lets check in ... Did anyone else besides me get reported to the Mods by Munchkie?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Damn ...

and we thought Animal House was brutal but Munchkin Man is DEAN WORMER ON STEROIDS !!!

Animal House --Dean Wormer Double Secret Probation

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/watch-vfl94893.swf" style="" id="movie_player" name="movie_player" bgcolor="#000000" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="usef=0&fexp=902304&fmt_map=18/512000/9/0/115,5/0/7/0/0&video_id=YbN_MAUbLPM&l=115&sk=zBviRxIcjSZAB8prDEAvm_vdFXHIlADPC&is_doubleclick_tracked=1&vq=null&t=vjVQa1PpcFMg9dMK5cRhtyaHh63E3O6iA70yKiV8lQE=&hl=en&plid=AARpRDX2TFNtog8A&keywords=Animal%2CHouse%2CWormer%2Clampoon&cr=US&playnext=0&enablejsapi=1" width="480" height="385">

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Lets check in ... Did anyone else besides me get reported to the Mods by Munchkie?

Who did he report to?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Lets check in ... Did anyone else besides me get reported to the Mods by Munchkie?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I cant believe this question was asked ....

God ... this is why Palin should stick in Alaska

Blondie

EOG Master

We all heard him Crying on the EOG doorstep...:sad:+crying-5

Oh

I either didn't pay enough attention to remember it or I missed it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh

I either didn't pay enough attention to remember it or I missed it.
Be careful! Munchkin probably has a rule for this too.

I've noticed that the EOG powers-who-be have shifted the link to the Political Forum down to the bottom of the menu, next to The Asylum. Now I don't think that's a random or coincidental move, but more of an effort to make the site more user-friendly.

Now posters can alternate between the political ramblings of Doc Mercer and The Asylum nonsense more easily.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jones:

I bet the ol JONES FAMILY REUNIION who is claiming your ass as a
relative must be classic ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You and me Jones

shall we DEBATE on this forum say Friday?

Please say YES

I DARE YOU ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

1) You are an asshole

2) Your intimidation efforts don't fly w/me

3) You aint got the guts to take me on

EITHER STEP IN THE RING OR STFU AS YOUR
WOMANLY ACT IS LAUGHABLE

EITHER BACK IT OR STFU .....

You're on 24/7 everyday. What's so special about Friday?

You can say any of your goofy manic nonsense right now.

(Not that we aren't going to hear it again countless times a day anyway.)

Blondie

EOG Master

Now this forum might finally be interesting enough to hold my attention.

Jones vs Mercer

:pop:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

lets do it tomorrow ...

Ya up for it?

Ya have smeared me and now the reality is about to kick you in the ass

YOUR BIG MOUTH IS BEING CALLED OUT

Please bring it on asshole ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He will find an excuse ...

I've dealt w/his kind before

So what time does school let out tomorrow?

Say anything right now.

Mercer,

I have the late games starting in 20 minutes and will have to leave your worldview. If you have anything to add, better do it fast.

Fuck that, Doc will kill him...give me Doc for a hundo.

tank

EOG Dedicated

To Mr. BS House:

The Munchkin Man will call your hundred, and raise you a hundred, in favor of Jeff Jones to win.

Munchkin Man
I have a better deal for ya Munchkin. Send me that hundo and i'll tell you what horse wins the Kentucky Derby. Guaranteed winner , i promise.

I have a better deal for ya Munchkin. Send me that hundo and i'll tell you what horse wins the Kentucky Derby. Guaranteed winner , i promise.
Haha, just a few wise words for you munchi chi. You got your panties in a wad over a couple hundred a few months ago if i remember right.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I can't wait to hear the "rest of the story"

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

OK, the late games are settled in ten minutes. It's sorta pro 1rst inning stuff. No normal adult can sit through a baseball game more than for one inning. Wives may not last for more than two outs.

I would refer those posters to Mofome's 1400 posts per every baseball game if you really need to agonize over the nonsense.

Shut your cocksucker jones...man up and take on doc.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3