Lets go SAINTS, Broncos @ Pats [In-Game Thread]

Re: Lets go SAINTS [In-Game Thread]

If the 49ers can stop a Hall of Famer (in his prime) they will play for the NFC Championship.

Great stuff

49ers have to be kicking themselves in the ass for having idoits for coaches before hiring Harbaugh.

They had a great team and a pretty good QB.

:cheers

TURN OUT THE LIGHTS...........THE PARTY OVER..........GDAM THAT FAT LADY FORGOT TO SING TODAY......................I GUESS SHE WAITING FOR THE PATS GAME

Re: Lets go SAINTS, Broncos @ Pats [In-Game Thread]

Never give 3 pt or more on the road if your team is a dome team and you playing outside against a good team, you will lose more than you win

i do ever once in while when i see something good on the board............nobody that has been doing this for any time bet a dome team outside laying more than 3 pts again a good team on the road.rule 101 sir

but im watching these 2 today for the hell of it.no money on the denver game, but i will not watch 1 min of the football here on sunday

J

joeybagadonuts

Blow out time.

Broncos and Tebow are exposed. Maybe god is just running late...

lap18

EOG Dedicated

i do ever once in while when i see something good on the board............nobody that has been doing this for any time bet a dome team outside laying more than 3 pts again a good team on the road.rule 101 sir
Now you are sounding like railbird....Post that shit before the game sir