Let's try to warm up before Wimbledon

betit

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Let's try to warm up before Wimbledon

Tsonga is in doubles too so look to fade him there

Who is advising him? I can't imagine anyone thinks what he's doing is a good idea

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tsonga is in doubles too so look to fade him there

Who is advising him? I can't imagine anyone thinks what he's doing is a good idea

What do you mean? Losing matches?

Many of the top players in these situations don't put as much effort into the match, as they would in a Masters or Grand Slam. We just have to find those situations and take advantage of them. Hopefully tomorrow's match applies...

betit

EOG Enthusiast

I was referring to having him still play in this tournament, especially doubles after a Monday final the week before Wimbledon.

Seems like a no brainer to pull out

Hey King, I'm in a Decathlon pool and doing rather well. I would like your advice as Wimbledon is next on our list. Name your top 4 picks for both men and women.

Scoring is as follows:
Match won = 3pts
Tournament won = 50pts
Tournament Runner up = 25pts

I can go the easy way and take Nadal, Federer, Joker and someone like either Del Porto or Murray. Or do you suggest i go another route?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hey King, I'm in a Decathlon pool and doing rather well. I would like your advice as Wimbledon is next on our list. Name your top 4 picks for both men and women.

Scoring is as follows:
Match won = 3pts
Tournament won = 50pts
Tournament Runner up = 25pts

I can go the easy way and take Nadal, Federer, Joker and someone like either Del Porto or Murray. Or do you suggest i go another route?

Nadal, Federer, Joker, Murray

All the top 4 guys made the Semis in the French Open. And that'll probably be your safest best going into Wimbledon. Although a Tsonga, DelPo or Soderling can sneak in there, but I'd take the safer route and go with the top 4.

I'm not really an expert on the Women's side... but I'd put Serena Williams in because she's won it the last two years. Sharapova, Li and maybe Wozniacki?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That sounds like a fun contest to do here, but everyone would want the top 4 players.

Roberta Vinci +170 over Y. Wickmayer

fell asleep early and missed this play. time is money!! 2348ji23e

nice job, can't wait for Wimbledon. When I picked up my winnings yesterday, my agent says to me... "Tennis Huh"? I said "yes sir, my boy's just gettin warmed up too". He responded "mmmhmmm yeah, we'll see". I would take that as a person challenge if I were you :)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

fell asleep early and missed this play. time is money!! 2348ji23e

nice job, can't wait for Wimbledon. When I picked up my winnings yesterday, my agent says to me... "Tennis Huh"? I said "yes sir, my boy's just gettin warmed up too". He responded "mmmhmmm yeah, we'll see". I would take that as a person challenge if I were you :)

I don't really bet WTA much, but when I do, you better believe I have some good info.

Wimbledon Draws will be out tomorrow.

LOL Let's not put all the pressure on me... Where are MC and Try? Peavy, Tripp, and Bernie will be solid as usual.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Denis Gremelmayr +395 He has a fighting chance against bags.