Letter of appreciation from the enemy to the DOC

Dear DOC,

We really appreciate you pointing out all our successes. We equally enjoy it when you and your friends burn American soldiers in effigy and burn the American flag on TV so the world can see it. Thank you so much for giving us the encouragment to fight harder against your armies here in Iraq. The strength you have given us to continue to fight hard is much appreciated. Also, please thank your political party in Congress for trying to force Bad Bush to get all of the troops out of Iraq soon. They are really helping our cause over here in Iraq. We really like it when we see the Americans fighting amoung themselves. It gives us great strength and it is what we were hoping for. You won the WWII because you stuck together as a nation. Please continue to divide your nation as it is really helping us. If you would like to join our insurgency for the cause of Allah, please come as soon as you can. We have some M-40s ready for you to blow up and you could help us kill some Americans.

Sincerely, The Insurgents.
PS. After we get done here in Iraq, we have plans to come to your country and burn your house to the ground, rape your wife, kill your kids in front of you and then torture your ass for a week straight before we send you to hell with the rest of the infidels.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Letter of appreciation from the enemy to the DOC

doc is not on their side. he just don't like the corrupt way this rogue US admin is working.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Dear DOC,

We really appreciate you pointing out all our successes. We equally enjoy it when you and your friends burn American soldiers in effigy and burn the American flag on TV so the world can see it. Thank you so much for giving us the encouragment to fight harder against your armies here in Iraq. The strength you have given us to continue to fight hard is much appreciated. Also, please thank your political party in Congress for trying to force Bad Bush to get all of the troops out of Iraq soon. They are really helping our cause over here in Iraq. We really like it when we see the Americans fighting amoung themselves. It gives us great strength and it is what we were hoping for. You won the WWII because you stuck together as a nation. Please continue to divide your nation as it is really helping us. If you would like to join our insurgency for the cause of Allah, please come as soon as you can. We have some M-40s ready for you to blow up and you could help us kill some Americans.

Sincerely, The Insurgents.
PS. After we get done here in Iraq, we have plans to come to your country and burn your house to the ground, rape your wife, kill your kids in front of you and then torture your ass for a week straight before we send you to hell with the rest of the infidels.
Dear Insurgents:

We will divide up the booty when you get here.

Best of Luck,

George Bush and Nicolos Darvas.

P.S. Keep up the good work helping us grow stronger everyday with your warmongering and scare tactics. In the name of Allah and Jesus, Amen.

S

stucco43

wow NICO you are really showing what a traitor you are....
keep typing sell-out traitor....
you represent the worst in america....

Touched a nerve did I ? But But But ... I will give you the Bull Shit I hear from the Democrats when they are burning the American Flag ....

"I'm just exercising my freedom of speech rights"

For whatever its worth ... I consider the worst of American those that engage in flag buring and burning American soldiers in effigy. Folks that sell out their country are the worst of America.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Touched a nerve did I ? But But But ... I will give you the Bull Shit I hear from the Democrats when they are burning the American Flag ....

"I'm just exercising my freedom of speech rights"
Which Democrats do you see burning the US Flag?

All the ones that burned the flag voted for McGovern, Carter, Kerry, Gore and Clinton. These guys don't vote Republican in case you haven't figured it out. This is a practice mastered solely amoung Democrats in the finest traditions of their free speech and assembly rights.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

All the ones that burned the flag voted for McGovern, Carter, Kerry, Gore and Clinton. These guys don't vote Republican in case you haven't figured it out. This is a practice mastered solely amoung Democrats in the finest traditions of their free speech and assembly rights.
Pretty broad brushing there......I see you couldn't show me one example......typical McCarthy/Darvas propoganda.....smear the whole righteous crowd with your dirty little insinuations. Well done!

So ... You think folks that burn flags vote for Republicans ?

ahh ahh ahh HELLO !!!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO

S

stucco43

are you really this ignorant?let me guess....

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

So ... You think folks that burn flags vote for Republicans ?

ahh ahh ahh HELLO !!!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO
You confuse the people defending these people and their right to burn the flag with the actual people burning the flags. At least Dems can actually understand the difference without being incited to vitriolic nonsense like non-thinking robots.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

So we agree that flag buring is a Democrat thing !!! Thanks for admitting to that.
No. We agree defending flag-burning is a Dem thing because it takes understanding of America's basic core values....something W and his supporters have tried very hard to eradicate.

S

stucco43

NICO, now i understand why you have OJ as your picture...he must be someone you can really relate to....
just go home...take another hit on the glass dick, and pass out...maybe your life will get better but dont bet on it....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas reminds me of Rocky ....

just loves getting the shit beat out of him

S

stucco43

the guy makes the Rightwingnuts look smart....