Liberals who are fully vaccinated

mr merlin

EOG Master
I saw a poll yesterday where 74% of people say their lives are completely normal(or almost completely). That's an eye opener considering the media still keeps up the drumbeat of fear.

While a few far left blue cities/areas are still mired in covid hysteria, most of america has moved on.

railbird

EOG Master
irvine, california which is full of asians all wear masks. asians are conformists which was the opposite of george washington and the boys

mr merlin

EOG Master
Isn't it amazing that despite the fact that most omicron victims are vaxxed, with most of them boosted, they've already concluded that boosters provide tremendous protection?

A suspicious person would say they're just saying that so that people keep getting boosted. that's crazy talk however.

MrTop

EOG Master
They're already talking about incorporating the flu shot into the covid shot, sounds like a great idea if you're selling vaccines.

i see it happening. I use to get the flu for years. I thought it was not needed or did not work. Since i got the flu shot i never caught the flu once. Cost nothing with insurance. A trip to the doctor is not needed 2 times a year , NO more cough meds or cough drops.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i see it happening. I use to get the flu for years. I thought it was not needed or did not work. Since i got the flu shot i never caught the flu once. Cost nothing with insurance. A trip to the doctor is not needed 2 times a year , NO more cough meds or cough drops.
I got the flu around 2010 and was miserable for a week, after that I got the shot, now I can never get it again(at least for the near future), this is the first year I haven't got it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Never had the flu shot either. Only time I've been sick in the last decade or so has been with COVID and I was over it in a few days.

And all I took for COVID was a few Tylenol.

Valuist

EOG Master
I got a flu shot once; around 15 years ago. Felt like shit for next 2 days. Haven’t had a flu shot since and won’t ever again. The success rate for flu shots? About 35 percent. Not good.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
I got a flu shot once; around 15 years ago. Felt like shit for next 2 days. Haven’t had a flu shot since and won’t ever again. The success rate for flu shots? About 35 percent. Not good.
ya, 35 years ago I was feeling fine until i got my flu shot, then the very next day I had serious flu symptoms for two weeks, so I haven't had a flu shot till this year.

I told the nurse that I got the flu with my last flu shot 35 years ago, & she said it was because they used to use activated live virus stuff, but now they use inactivated {killed} virus stuff so bad reactions are way, way lower.
I have had no reaction to any shots I've had in the last 2 years...

Back in march of 2020, right when The Jazz players got corona~virus, the virus ran through my little company in Roseville,CA. All the 35 year olds got over it in a week or 2.
I got the virus and tried to work through it for a week...at my age,this was not my smartest decision I've made. The virus kicked~my~ ass for 2 months and my lungs took longer to feel "normal".

I was very disappointed with my immune system.

I definitely think that doing things to boost your immune system is the way to go...

Last edited: