Libtards need a team meeting

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Between monkey and CBob I wouldn't be shocked if you cultist partisan hacks stayed in bed.

Facts matter your op-eds do not.

What a pleasure to read the losers losing in every thread and the winners winning, just like real life.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
BR will respond after he’s finished taping up the gaps in the doors and windows so the virus doesn’t seep in.

Between monkey and CBob I wouldn't be shocked if you cultist partisan hacks stayed in bed.

What a pleasure to read the losers losing in every thread and the winners winning, just like real life.

Another trumptard who's grammar and thought process is on a second grade level.

kane

EOG master
Actually, us Liberals will be holding a huge team meeting in the near future. Tuesday, November 3rd to be exact, all Libs are invited, should be a fun day. Conservatives are encouraged to stay home

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Actually, us Liberals will be holding a huge team meeting in the near future. Tuesday, November 3rd to be exact, all Libs are invited, should be a fun day. Conservatives are encouraged to stay home
I am, I’m voting by mail.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Posting on the Sabath? Good to know you're not Orthodox. Sad to know that's not your excuse when you turn a blind eye to thousands of migrants and refugees dying at the border and in the custody of Us border patrol due to Trump's illegal and inhumane immigration policies. First time in 15 years migrants and refugees have died in the custody of US Border Patrol and ICE.

Im curious, Jason are you a Holocaust denier?

"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide not Lysol".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
100,000 deaths!

Gotta love the RepubliCon contest that Trumptard, retard computerbob is overseeing.

Dumb Dude guessed 777 deaths
Railturd guessed 1,200
ComputerBob guessed 3,000
Raiders guessed 1,500
Sleepy guessed 3,000
Bigdeemer 9,900

You can see there's lot of Far Right talent in this EOG RepubliCon contest. All RepubliCons 😂

If you're gonna drink don't drive. If you're gonna go out wear a mask.

Dumb Monkey says Social Security has been a drain on America's debt. 😂

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

What do the winners get? Just to be clear by any measure of societal judgement. Losing or winning a argument on the internet about something no one has any control over.. would automatically make them a loser
For participating to begin with. No?

JK send the check I'll take the side that's apparently been getting prizes for winning. Tia

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Who's on the "libtard squad" in real life aside from childish chitty finger pointing?

I see a few liberals here but not too many, if any, I could define as mentally deficient. A few obvious character flaws but that only muddies the water far short of contamination.

The Right is a mirror image, a few character flaws, meh.

Trump supporters are in denial or on the lower end of the evolutionary scale. A world where there is no such thing as truth, coming or going is no easy place for someone of low intellect.

MrTop

EOG Master
Oh. So nobody wants burgers in Las Vegas until tourism starts up again. They only want chicken.

Got it.

nobody wants those burgers .. see matt youmans fast food power ratings .. wendy's dropping they are #11 dropping fast cause of corona.... people want the top 10 only

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Oh. So nobody wants burgers in Las Vegas until tourism starts up again. They only want chicken.

Got it.

What do you think on the 2 trillion dollar tax scam. You know Trump's 2 trillion dollar giveaway to his friends and billionaire donors. I don't know what you think but I know it's gonna be a real drain on America's debt. America's billionaires have gotten 450 billion dollars richer during the pandemic. Worse part of capitalism who can make the most money at the expense of everyone else. Jeff Bezos is the best at it. Fuken asshole. Mark Zuckerberg ain't bad at it either. Fucken asshole.

Let's set the record straight. The democratic governors dropped the ball. Trump put the travel bans in place. It's up to the governors to take care of their own state. They determine when to open and close.

Let's set the record straight. The democratic governors dropped the ball. Trump put the travel bans in place. It's up to the governors to take care of their own state. They determine when to open and close.

April 13, 2020 - 11:52 AM EDTTrump claims he, not governors, has authority on opening state economies

Bigrunner

EOG Master

What the fuck are you talking about retard? In December Trump was warned daily by Intel that a pandemic was happening in China. In December China was building temporary hospitals at record speed. 3 months later and 400,000 incoming travelers from China, on March 1st, Trump decides to banned Chinese from flying here. A little late. He did not ban travel ftom China. 40,000 more flew here. But that's irrelevant. The virus was already here for 3 months. You are obviously too retarded to understand.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What the fuck are you talking about retard? In December Trump was warned daily by Intel that a pandemic was happening in China. In December China was building temporary hospitals at record speed. 3 months later and 400,000 incoming travelers from China, on March 1st, Trump decides to banned Chinese from flying here. A little late. He did not ban travel ftom China. 40,000 more flew here. But that's irrelevant. The virus was already here for 3 months. You are obviously too retarded to understand.

Not one case in the United States where a patient needing a bed or ventilator went without one. And that's all Trump's job was. Period.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump can't help it if he built a $21 million field hospital in Brooklyn that went completely unused and sent a naval hospital ship that was never anywhere near capacity while Cuomo sent COVID-19 positive patients back to their nursing homes to infect as many high risk people as possible.

That's not Trump's fault but none of you stupid fucks will blame the person who was actually responsible for that policy.

Dumbass. Trump put the China ban in and the democrats called him a racist. You're a past poster.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

States with Democrat vs. Republican governors.

Trump is the self proclaimed War Time President. Trump has allowed more cases and deaths than the next 5 countries combined. The Trump of Brazil, Bolsonaro is even doing better than our War Time President. With That said, things are getting very bad in Brazil. Just like Trump, Bolsonaro ignored the threat and referred to the virus as the flu.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wor...id-att-aio-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Last edited: