Lights Out For The Books

Re: Lights Out For The Books

Still sick over the loss to Jets man.. Hope you like Kansas St and Okie St tomorrow..

i use Betphoenix so there are no lines out yet

i got K State in the final four as long as they aint in a bracket with Cuse,Kansas or Tucky

whats the lines on the games?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I love it. Keep it going, Lighter! I'm adding your picks, too. As long as they don't clash with any of Kenny's or JK's. :cheers

I FEEL A BIG DAY TODAY!

I love it. Keep it going, Lighter! I'm adding your picks, too. As long as they don't clash with any of Kenny's or JK's. :cheers

I FEEL A BIG DAY TODAY!

i tailed all of them just not posted i didnt want to steal their picks and post them here but did bet them

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, you probably bet $100 on each of them. Make sure to check back later after your losing day. 91023i2ndw;l

Bud Fox

EOG Enthusiast

You've been killing it man, congrats. Nice plays on ND, Vandy and Pitt, I like seeing you on Syracuse, Marlyand and Miss St as I'm on those tonight. Even if UF, Kansas and Illinois don't work out you should come out well on top after those 3 hit (hopefully!).

global24

EOG Veteran

Oh my god, your a machine!

Keep up the good work, good luck the rest of the way!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nice losing day shit head. Not sure how you could ever pick 8 losers in a day, what a fucking idiot. Oh my god, are you retarded? Stupid nigga, can't pick a game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

For the record, I am just doing this to LO because he does it to everyone throughout the day. I wouldn't never rub losses in peoples faces.

Timely your record is 26-24 thats 52 percent
I am 28-16 thats 64 percent
everyone knows you dont know how to cap basketball now stay the fuck out of my thread you mush

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Everyone knows that %'s mean nothing. I'm up 40 units kid. I play ML dogs and hit 52%. That's a great %.

Villanova -4
Minnesotta PK
Central Florida -12
Georgia Tech +7
Baylor -4
Colorado +5
Louisville +2
Illinois +10
Morehead State -15

Bud Fox

EOG Enthusiast

Hate seeing you on Louisville. Love the GT, UCF, and Minnesota plays though. BOL

33-24-1 overall

Connecticut +1.5
Wake Forest +8
Temple -2.5
Kansas State +8.5
Mississippi State -2
Kentucky -8
SMU +8.5
Maryland +1.5
BYU -6
Virginia +7