LINDSEY'S Magazine RANKS ODU #21 BABY!!!!

That's right, OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY (THE ODU MONARCHS) are RANKED #21 in the NATION in Lindsey's preseason publication!!!!

Don't forget that ODU returns 4 STARTERS and they picked up a SENSATIONAL player, Jonathan Adams...

Because ODU plays in the CAA (a Mid Major Conference), I believe the linesmakers will have difficulty getting it right some of the time and yours truly will be attending their PRACTICES baby!!!!

ODU RULES!!! :+waving-5

Chris@Olympic said:
Sweet 16 team this season

Without a doubt!!!

They are setting records for SEASON TICKET SALES and I wouldn't be surprised if ODU SELLS out of quite a few of their HOME GAMES this year for a change...

Their star C/F ALEX LOUGHTON has been playing all SUMMER as well and should be a MONSTER to contain...

OH BABY!!!!!!

THE SHRINK

Jimmy,

DEFINITELY OVER....

I have seen their GPA'S which are posted inside the locker room...

Alex Loughton has nearly a 4.0!

THE SHRINK

Circle Your Calender Shrink

Circle Your Calender Shrink

NORFOLK, Va. -- Monarch Madness, sponsored by McDonalds, will usher in the opening of the highly anticipated 2005-06 season for both the Old Dominion men's and women's basketball teams on Friday, October 14th from 9:00 p.m. to midnight at the Ted Constant Convocation Center. The event is free and open to the public.

The tentative schedule includes the introduction of both the defending Colonial Athletic Association (CAA) Champion men's and women's teams, slam dunk contest, three-point contest, autograph sessions with the student-athletes, and various other games and contests.

The Monarch men's basketball team returns four starters including CAA Player of the Year, Tournament MVP, Honorable Mention All-American and CAA Male Scholar Athlete of the Year Alex Loughton (Perth, Australia). Their schedule will include games against nine teams who participated in post season play in 2005 along with the Paradise Jam tournament in St. Thomas, VI, and the Bracket Busters Constant hosted at the Constant Center on February 18th. <!-- STORY AD BEGINS HERE -->

I admit I am a FANATIC, so I will be FLYING with the ODU TEAM and some of their faculty and fans on that charted flight to ST. THOMAS baby!!!!

:+ballons-
THE SHRINK

Makers

EOG Enthusiast
What will always kill this team is lack of competion and they will not be tourney ready

Not sure about the ranking but they will have competition within their own conference.... Like the ODU team, but this is about as good as CAA has ever been!!!

Good luck with your Monarchs Shrink!!!

TONY MONTANA said:
SHRUNK,
Does ice cream and cake mean anything to this team? MAY'N!

You know it does baby!!!

The team had a conditioning drill the other day and GUESS which PLAYER ran the 2 MILES in 11:54?