Line openers/closers question to all of you market watchers out there.

Antonio

EOG Member
When tracking line movement ive always used Pinnacle to track my results. CFB/NFL/CBB have always yielded me postive results with following the movement the way i do. Anyway i have always followed movement in CFB/NFL at 1,5 or more. Now if using Pinny's opens you only have 1 game on the board that would be a bet come thursday in CFB. Using CRIS you would have 7 bets for thursday alone. If using SCORESANDODDS you would have 6 bets come thursday.

Question is would you set your openers at PINNACLE or CRIS. Or even Scoresandodds.

Thanks,
Antonio

Antonio

EOG Member
Thanks Shrink. I have always used Pinny openers for every sport i track movement on. Was just looking to see if anyone had success thru other Shop openers. Appreciate the response.

Thanks,
Antonio

Antonio

EOG Member
Yes Moon I Have especially when lines differ significantly from other shops. I mainly use Power Ratings and certain Situational capping, other than that its all market watch. Also for the past 2 years now have bought a nice Newsletter package thru a good friend which i use for as a giudeline of sorts, but only for NFL/CFB. Excellent material espeically for fading if ya get 70% or more one sides. The package contains newletters from Northcoast, playbook, green sheet, pointwise, winnings points, sportreporters, gold sheet, red sheet and about 5 others which help get a nice tally for consensus fading and playing. Also 2 friends and I bought the premium consensus which my friend lays out on Excel. Excellent tool for service fading IMO. All in all about $450 was spent on my part which would have easliy cost me over $4,000. CFB has always been my best sport. Even though a small timer in the range of 1-5 units per play. Im hoping i make my money back after week 2.

Good luck,
Antonio