List of liberal and conservative sports

railbird

EOG Master
Conservative- NFL, UFC, GOLF, TENNIS, College Baseball, College Football, College Basketball, College anything.
Liberal - NBA, Boxing,
MLB was dark red 30 yrs ago, espn has turned it moderate to light red.

Espn , Jay Bilas, Nike are attempting to turn College basketball Blue. They may succeed. Billie Jean King, Espn, USTA are trying to turn tennis more Blue.

railbird

EOG Master
Offensive rebounds are no longer rewarded in college basketball, shot clock goes to 15. Coaches I know hate the rule.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
wiseman once said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

literally was written for Railturd (and fissfuck)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's hoping I don't make it a fifth moron.

Sounds like the liberal NBA and commissioner Adam Silver are between a rock and a hard place with the goings-on in Hong Kong.

I don't follow global politics but I do credit Silver for his stance on legalized national sports bettung.

He knows a revenue stream when he sees one.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Then again, Silver is not too bright when it comes to financing the WNBA.

The league lost $12 million last season, yet the NBA backs the ladies because the decision to support the WNBA is viewed as politically-correct.

Yuk.

And I love the league.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
NCAA women's volleyball feels like a liberal sport.

The players hug in the huddle whether they win or lose the point.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Sounds like the liberal NBA and commissioner Adam Silver are between a rock and a hard place with the goings-on in Hong Kong.

I don't follow global politics but I do credit Silver for his stance on legalized national sports bettung.

He knows a revenue stream when he sees one.

Adam Silver is a hypocritical piece of shit just like David Stern. Money is all he cares about, $12M to the WNBA is peanuts to appease the PC crowd and try to fool the fans.

Did Silver ever back away from participating in the lawsuit brought against New Jersey's attempts to legalize sports betting? Hell no, he was right there with the NFL and NCAA supporting PASPA. He stood in the way of legalized sports betting. He tried to sit on the fence by spouting weasel words about wanting a federal regulated sports betting environment that he knew had almost no chance of happening.