LISTEN HERE: Matt "Railbird" Hatfield vs Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato (SELECTIONS INSIDE)

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated
Re: LISTEN HERE: Matt "Railbird" Hatfield vs Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato (SELECTIONS INSIDE)

Factsman with a good line..something to effect that he knows an epic mush, who once lost a show bet on a two-horse race.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Re: LISTEN HERE: Matt "Railbird" Hatfield vs Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato (SELECTIONS INSIDE)

12io4j2w90

HE has another gem in one thread that stated Illinois had no chance against Purdue today. Illinois thrashed them 48-14 or something like that. Brock is on a tear this weekend.

railbird

EOG Master

nice work Dave

yisman

EOG Master

Factsman with a good line..something to effect that he knows an epic mush, who once lost a show bet on a two-horse race.

place bet, but same idea

just finished listening

good picks from railbird and meatman

Mr. Met

EOG Addicted

8-1 Saturday from the two contestants... Not too shabby!!

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

8-1 Saturday from the two contestants... Not too shabby!!

And the one(1) loss was by a single touchdown.

Sunday should be an interesting day/night.

PS You ever met(no pun intended) THE FACTSMAN? You would LOVE playing the horses with him. Joe even had John PUMPED today!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IF YOU ADD THE FACTSMANS PLAY ALABAMA THE CREW WENT 9-1 :doh1 I DIDNT MAKE A PENNY YESTERDAY

I WISH I WAS IN VEGAS YESTERDAY FACTSMAN AND THE MEATMAN MUST HAVE BOTH BEEN DROPPING MONEY ON THE GROUND FOR THE CRUMB BUMS

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

THE FACTSMAN is a Caesars Palace VIP and for good reason.

He has a rich history as a son of a street bookmaker with connections in both Las Vegas and San Jose, Costa Rica.

The Meatman complemented Joe beautifully.

I enjoyed the two hours spent with Joe and Dave.

THE FACTSMAN paid for lunch and arranged a complimentary dinner for me and my girlfriend later in the day.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Classic when JK says we don't allow "hate speech" on EOG, Meatman flushes the toilet. Just classic!

The flush took me by surprise.

Yesterday, I banned BARRYRUNSOME for a month for his use of the n-word.

Almost anything goes at EOG, except for hate speech.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

The flush took me by surprise.

Yesterday, I banned BARRYRUNSOME for a month for his use of the n-word.

Almost everything goes except for hate speech.

That flush was not me JK.

I am surprised you think that? This is the part of our decade long relationship we need to repair.

You use to guest host my radio show here in Las Vegas, New Orleans and Internet when I was out of town.

You know I hold one(1) of the highest radio standards in the business.

Why would I flush a toilet on air?

PS Not throwing RB under the bus.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Last week RB was two(2) and four(4) heading into Sunday and was poised for a bad week after a solid run.

He won both of his releases with ease.

The KC Royals came back from several big deficits during the MLB playoffs to win the World Series.

Can Matt do it?

Should be a fun Sunday!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scadaliato

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JOHN KELLY WHO WAS DROPPING MORE MONEY ON THE GROUND YESTERDAY FACTSMAN OR THE MEATMAN :+clueless I LOVE THE FACTSMAN HE DOESNT CARRY TWENTIES HE JUST DROPS THEM ON THE GROUND NOW THATS A REAL HIGHROLLER

IT LOOKED LIKE A LOT OF FUN AT CEASERS YESTERDAY I HAVENT HAD A MOMENT LIKE THAT IN YEARS I DO REMEMBER BEING CARRIED OUT OF THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB ONCE WITH THE BOYS SIGNING YANKEE DOODLE DANDY AFTER I GAVE THEM AN EASY WINNER.ITS GREAT SITTING AROUND WITH THE BOYS WHEN YOUR WINNING :btj:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Can't argue success.....good job by both contestants12io4j2w90

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

That flush was not me JK.

I am surprised you think that? This is the part of our decade long relationship we need to repair.

You use to guest host my radio show here in Las Vegas, New Orleans and Internet when I was out of town.

You know I hold one(1) of the highest radio standards in the business.

Why would I flush a toilet on air?

PS Not throwing RB under the bus.

I wasn't blaming you for the flush.

No big deal.

nedrow9

EOG Master

rail bird has life

nedrow9

EOG Master

----------off----------

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I'm more impressed that the one and only race Dave played just happened to have won. What timing!

cheapseats

EOG Master

who took the grando home

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Over the TB/Giant game:LMAO:LMAO

Bushay

NHL Expert

whats the results as of now?

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Was the TB total the difference maker?

yisman

EOG Master

whats the results as of now?

I think Meatman went 6-1 and railbird needs to hit Philly to tie

Meatman would be the winner unless Philly wins by 4+

Bushay

NHL Expert

whats the tie breaker?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

superb picks by both
Two thumbs up and
Congrats to everyone !

Isn't the tiebreaker
Margin of victory on the best bet ?

Bushay

NHL Expert

superb picks by both
Two thumbs up and
Congrats to everyone !

Isn't the tiebreaker
thats what i thought it was too

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

superb picks by both
Two thumbs up and
Congrats to everyone !

Isn't the tiebreaker

Correct.

grana

EOG Senior Member

Congrats to poster The Meatman :cheers

yisman

EOG Master

then meatman wins

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The Meatman has agreed to take a victory lap on the Monday night edition of "The EOG Sports Hour."

Stay tuned.

yisman

EOG Master

congrats meatman

almost, railbird

next time

cheapseats

EOG Master

no knuckleheads here..............exceptional job by each.......meaty.....send railer a free trip to the clown joint as consolation for a job well done by both,,,,,,,,,,,or at least a white castle gift card......

Bushay

NHL Expert

What are you guys talking about. I just walked in the door and its tied. Rail hits a td in ot he wins right? Anything but this outcome and Meaty collects.

cheapseats

EOG Master

WOW,WOW, WOW..................................

lol holy shit these guys both hit a lot of lucky breaks, but excellent picks overall no doubt

Bushay

NHL Expert

No. I think im wrong. Meatman crushed his BB.

Margin of victory tiebreaker not my favorite. Shoulda used a college game I guess for that?