LISTEN HERE: Matt "Railbird" Hatfield vs Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato (SELECTIONS INSIDE)

railbird

EOG Master
Re: LISTEN HERE: Matt "Railbird" Hatfield vs Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato (SELECTIONS INSIDE)

raiders suppose to have nice d line, but they were dominated the entire game.

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran
Re: LISTEN HERE: Matt "Railbird" Hatfield vs Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato (SELECTIONS INSIDE)

Great capping by both of you guys. Great entertainment all week leading up to the challenge.

cyberbabble

EOG Addicted

Meatman & Railbird, great work. Keep it up.

EOG has Meaty & Birdy picks and an occasional RUBBERBAND play.
It's too bad this football season is half over.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Great selections from both and the analysis was excellent.

It's surprising Meatman hasn't been on the radio for years.

12io4j2w90

macau

EOG Addicted

well done Meaty , i knew you would would win Cap

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Meaty will make an appearance on the radio Monday night.

I'll try to recruit Birdie as well.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

YAH THAT MARGIN OF VICTORY IS A SHIT WAY TO END A GOOD CONTEST MEATMAN SHOULD MAN UP TONIGHT ON THE RADIO AND SAY HE DOESNT LIKE TO WIN LIKE THAT SO NEXT WEEK WE WILL HAVE A 3 GAME PLAYOFF TO SETTLE THIS.BOTH GUYS WENT 6-1 YOU JUST CANT END IT ON SOME STUPID RULE ABOUT POINTS SCORED.

PLAYOFF NEXT WEEK IS THE ONLY WAY TO SETTLE THIS 12io4j2w90

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BOTH GUYS GO 6-1 YOU SETTLE IT NEXT WEEK YOU DONT SETTLE IT WITH A TIEBREAKER :doh1

3 GAME PLAYOFF NEXT WEEK I THINK THIS IS THE FAIREST WAY TO SETTLE THIS MATCH

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

YAH THAT MARGIN OF VICTORY IS A SHIT WAY TO END A GOOD CONTEST MEATMAN SHOULD MAN UP TONIGHT ON THE RADIO AND SAY HE DOESNT LIKE TO WIN LIKE THAT SO NEXT WEEK WE WILL HAVE A 3 GAME PLAYOFF TO SETTLE THIS.BOTH GUYS WENT 6-1 YOU JUST CANT END IT ON SOME STUPID RULE ABOUT POINTS SCORED.

PLAYOFF NEXT WEEK IS THE ONLY WAY TO SETTLE THIS 12io4j2w90

I will be more than happy to give Railbird a chance to win his money back, but he has pay me for this week first.

I don't make the rules and I am sure Matt would have expected to have been paid from me had he won the tiebreaker.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Agree with MM and the rematch will be great radio.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WHY WOULD RAILBIRD DO A REMATCH THE GUY GOES 6-1 SAME SCORE AS MEATMAN AND HE LOSES ON SOME STUPID TIEBRAKER RULE FOR A DIME.I WOULD RATHER JUST BET AND MAKE MY OWN MONEY.I WOULD BE PISSED IF I WAS RAILBIRD I DIDNT REALLY READ THE RULES BUT THE TIEBREAKER I THOUGHT WAS THERE BEST BET WICH BOTH WON THAT SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT NOT TOTAL POINTS.

TOUGH WAY TO LOSE FOR RAILBIRD BUT I WOULDNT DO IT AGAIN WITH THAT TIEBREAKER RULE :doh1

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MEATMAN THAT WAS A FUNNY VIDEO THE OTHER DAY WHEN I SAID YOU WERE ON THE WRONG SIDE IN THAT WEST VIRGINIA GAME :LMAOMAN YOU CLEANED UP THAT DAY YOU MIGHT HAVE EVEN DROPPED MORE MONEY ON THE GROUND THAT DAY THAN THE FACTSMAN I DONT THINK YOU WENT HOME WITH TO MANY 20'S IN YOUR PICKET

BigDaddy

EOG Master

dumb rule

i thought this was a dead heat

hope they have a rematch

great capping by both

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Well done Champ Meat a deserving winner the rules were in there for just this possible reason.

Railbird great stuff also now for weeks and weeks and weeks.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i can see a rule like that for those bracket contests JK used to host where someone has to advance.

but a 1 on 1

silly

jmo

nedrow9

EOG Master

the rules the same for both, bitter pill for rb but fair.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THIS ISNT THE NFL IF TWO GUYS GO 6-1 YOU DONT DECIDE IT ON THE 2 ND TIEBREAKER TOTAL POINTS THEY BOTH WON THERE BEST BETS I JUST THINK ITS A SHITTY WAY TO LOSE.THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD A PLAYOFF AND SETTLE IT ON THE BATTLEFIELD NOT ON A TECHNICALITY

nedrow9

EOG Master

my people tell me there's rumors that if rb wins rd2 there's a rubber match and the winner of it would face arni k lange.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I will be more than happy to give Railbird a chance to win his money back, but he has pay me for this week first.

I don't make the rules and I am sure Matt would have expected to have been paid from me had he won the tiebreaker.

Exactly....and he would have called you on Sunday night....

Nice week Meat...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Exactly....and he would have called you on Sunday night....

Nice week Meat...

Did he call you Sunday night looking for the money after he beat you?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Just wanted to make a quick post letting everybody know I got my money today from Railbird.

Thanks again Matt and I look forward to our rematch somewhere down the road.