little joke

szlem

EOG Enthusiast
2 old men are sitting on the bench, on of them asks:
-hey Jim, you're already 80, I'm little younger, how does it feel like to be 80?
The answer is stunning:
"You now, I feel like a new-born baby"
-Really, how comes?
"Simple, got no hair, got no teeth and I've just wet my pants"

Guy goes to buy a HARLEY from his cousin. When the garage door opens the light hits the 72 classic and it takes his breath away!!!

He asks how have you kept this bike so beautiful all these years??

Cousin replies lots of buffing and I cover the chrome with vaseline while riding in the rain.

I'll take it. He pays his cousin and takes the jar of vaseline and puts it in his pocket.

He goes to pick up his girlfriend and they head out to meet her parents for the first time for a diner at their home.

He parks the bike out front and as their walking up the driveway. The girlfriend stops him and says we have a wierd tradition in my family.

We don't talk during diner and if you do you have to wash all the dishes. OK he says.

They walk inside and there are dirty dishes piled everywhere. He thinks, these people are serious!!

They sit down to eat and no one says a word.

The guy gets a crazy idea. He jumps up grabs his girl bends her over the table and hits it right there!!

No one says a word, so goes over to the cute mom and does the same to her, and as he finishes he looks outsiude and sees the rain coming down.

So he reaches in his pocket and grabs the vaseline!!!

The father jumps up and says ""FUCK IT I'LL DO THE DISHES"":D