LIV Golf

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nobody is talking about the seasoned citizen tour. Pretty much turns it into Korn Ferry. All the aging studs to LIV for final cash me ouside.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Third tournament for LIV, let's see how the fields stack up with recent major wins (since 2017 onward) against the PGA:

LIV (Bedminster): 9 wins

PGA (Rocket Mortgage): 1 win

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Try 10 in Top 50, Jesus you can't even count. And that's not counting Matsuyama or Cam Smith who are rumored to join.
I think matsuyama already made it official. i saw patrick cantalay gave a very squishy response when asked, a weak non denial. He's young and on the rise.

I also saw a report that LIV said they're basically full up, that they've saved space for a few guys that haven't made it official yet but they will turn away weaker golfers below 50 in the world.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Check yourself, Bushay. Golf tournament vs 2 wars that both ended horribly after 15 and 20 years. I think there is another ex President you should be angry.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Is there a bigger group of whiners in the world than 911 families, they've received millions, it's time for them to shut the fuck up and go away. By the way MBS wasn't even around on 911. He was 16 yrs old, he's only 36 now.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Is there a bigger group of whiners in the world than 911 families, they've received millions, it's time for them to shut the fuck up and go away. By the way MBS wasn't even around on 911. He was 16 yrs old, he's only 36 now.
Might be the LIV golfers themselves…they are scheduled to play 14 tournaments next year…one less than PGA members must play and with more travel involved…if these whiners would just say they are in it for the cash instead of crying about being away from their families then they might get more respect….everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows it’s about the Benjamins…..

mr merlin

EOG Master
Might be the LIV golfers themselves…they are scheduled to play 14 tournaments next year…one less than PGA members must play and with more travel involved…if these whiners would just say they are in it for the cash instead of crying about being away from their families then they might get more respect….everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows it’s about the Benjamins…..
If every LIV player said "yea, I'm doing it for the money" would that make you feel better?

Lets recap where we're at, a new golf league came along and is paying huge money, they have managed to poach a number of top golfers from the PGA tour as well quite a few others. Who's upset by it?

The PGA tour who's little kingdom and gravy train is being disrupted, top golfers like Rory mcilroy who are already making huge money on and off the course, pundits on the golf channel who likewise doesn't have the rights to show LIV matches and stand to lose as well, and finally media types who's very mission is to stir up crap and create drama for ratings and attention.

Every single group whining about the LIV tour is an entity that stands to lose money by it's existence, those groups are pushing the narrative that it's not them who's greedy, it's those damn players who are leaving.

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls
Don't understand why draftkings and others won't pur out betting lines for LIV golf.

Are they afraid of losing money? or are they siding with pga tour? maybe because not on television?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets get a show of hands on how many people here wouldn't switch jobs if the new one is easier, you're treated better, and you get at least twice the pay?

lol, dude quoted CNN, the most laughable network in the world. and on the cover, Bob "Leftie Dumbfuck" Costas. Wonder what their position on this story might be, lol.

Its like quoting a Nazi on Ben Shapiro. Oh wait, CNN has already started down that road.

American Media! The worst fucking people on the planet!

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't stand Costas. Scolding non vaccinated players for hurting their stupid teams but not a word about howid stupid and pointless vaccine mandates are at this point. I want to cee this 5 foot asswipe drop Suddenly.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I watched some of the LIV tour yesterday and I recognized most of the players and names, then I switched over to the PGA broadcast and it's a bunch of nobodies - yea, I want to watch Taylor Pendrith at the top of the leaderboard.

Supposedly several more big names are waiting till after the fed ex to jump, if that's true and the PGA tour loses 3-4-5 more top guys, they're in trouble. I love watching golf but i dont want to watch a bunch of nobodies.

The LIV broadcasts are superior to most non major PGA tv IMO, with everyone out on the course at the same time it's constant action, we see far more shots. On the PGA we usually see every shot of the guys in the lead and little else, far too much broadcast time wasted on between shot walking and talking.

How hilarious is it that they bring up Saudi Arabia and 9/11 now but back when it happened nobody even mentioned the Saudi's (even though that's where 90% of the terrorist that day were from) it was all about Iraq and Afghanistan. Fucking war mongers.

lol, dude quoted CNN, the most laughable network in the world. and on the cover, Bob "Leftie Dumbfuck" Costas. Wonder what their position on this story might be, lol.

Its like quoting a Nazi on Ben Shapiro. Oh wait, CNN has already started down that road.

American Media! The worst fucking people on the planet!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
How hilarious is it that they bring up Saudi Arabia and 9/11 now but back when it happened nobody even mentioned the Saudi's (even though that's where 90% of the terrorist that day were from) it was all about Iraq and Afghanistan. Fucking war mongers.

We live in the age of Pretending. Pretend masks work. Pretend vaccines are safe and effective. Pretend covid came from a bat peeing in the Wuhan punch bowl. Pretend the election was free and fair. Pretend Joe Biden isn't the Big Guy. And so two with 9/11, Saudi Arabia and LIV. If they were involved, that means George W Bush committed treason and the media helped him. But instead we get a new script word. Sports wash. Why is Bob Costas still alive, God? Get Sparky in Heaven to take the walk to the mound.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We live in the age of Pretending. Pretend masks work. Pretend vaccines are safe and effective. Pretend covid came from a bat peeing in the Wuhan punch bowl. Pretend the election was free and fair. Pretend Joe Biden isn't the Big Guy. And so two with 9/11, Saudi Arabia and LIV. If they were involved, that means George W Bush committed treason and the media helped him. But instead we get a new script word. Sports wash. Why is Bob Costas still alive, God? Get Sparky in Heaven to take the walk to the mound.
I'm rooting on the chinese to do the right thing and take out Nancy!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I love this Costas clip. Before the debutantè kickoff, he got the kicking team wrong and someone had to tell him through his earpiece he fucked up and he pretends to laugh it off. His stupid face when being told tells a diff'rent strokes story.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Last place gets 120000….no pressure….

A few of Trumps rallies drew more crowds than the first couple days at his tournament….

blueline

EOG Master
Just as Mickelson, who reportedly received an upfront $200 million signing bonus to join the insurgent tour, was set to begin his swing, a fan 15 yards to his right yelled: “Do it for the Saudi royal family!”

Mickelson backed away from the shot as a security official approached the fan and told him he would be removed from the grounds if there was another outburst.

Appearing unnerved, Mickelson returned to his stance and finally struck the ball, which sailed 60 feet off-line and landed in a cavernous bunker. Stomping off the tee and muttering to his caddie, Mickelson would begin his day with a bogey.