LIV Golf

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rory made more money this year than Dustin Johnson…
Wasn't that the main problem with the PGA tour and why most of these guys flipped, not enough money trickled down to the non top 10 guys?

So the PGA tour gave that PIP money primarally to tiger and rory , and tiger doesn't even play? I'm sure the bottom 125 guys were thrilled.

LIV provides the top guys with huge money, but they also provide everyone else with huge money compared to the PGA - that's the difference.

mr merlin

EOG Master
im done with the pga, mcillroy is a dirtbag, pga ratings are in the toilet
Being retired and a huge fan of golf, I was a TV golf junkie - my PGA viewing is down 90% +. i used to watch thur, fri, sat, sun a great deal, now I "might" pop in for 30 min or so on sat and sunday. And when i see a bunch of nobodies on the leader board I dont even watch that.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Being retired and a huge fan of golf, I was a TV golf junkie - my PGA viewing is down 90% +. i used to watch thur, fri, sat, sun a great deal, now I "might" pop in for 30 min or so on sat and sunday. And when i see a bunch of nobodies on the leader board I dont even watch that.

Except for Dustin and Cam, LIV is a bunch of nobodies stealing money from the Saudis….

railbird

EOG Master
bottom line is pga libtards declared war on trump jan 7 2020, trump in return shoved it up pga ass. At this point pga ratings are lower than whale shit, and no maga people watch pga tour, and yes golf fans are 90% conservative

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
bottom line is pga libtards declared war on trump jan 7 2020, trump in return shoved it up pga ass. At this point pga ratings are lower than whale shit, and no maga people watch pga tour, and yes golf fans are 90% conservative

Who the fuck is Trump? He is yesterday’s news….and at least the PGA has ratings….can’t say that about clown golf….

boston massacre

EOG Master
Tiger says Norman has to step down in order to have meaningful conversation….

Woods Should Be In The Can.

Lucky He Didn't Kill Someone.

Why Did He Crash His Car ?

More Liberal , Scum Of The Earth, Cover Up.

Liberals Hate The Truth.

They Curl Up And Hide.

Communist Scum Media, Cover For The Bitch.

Liberals Weeping.

Reading This.

Dodge The Truth.

Why Did He Crash His Car ?

Truth Would Have Been Revealed, Had He Crashed Into Another Car, and Caused Personal Injury or Death.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
That's a lot of money, all you saudi haters, why are you happier with their money staying in their own hands and not be dished out to foreigners?

Money should be dished out to people who need to eat and survive in this screwed up economy rather to a washed up athlete who doesn’t deserve the amount being shelled out…there are regions around Saudi Arabia that could use the help…screw sportswashing….

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Tiger fell asleep.
He was too cheap to hire a Chauffeur.
He’s notoriously cheap.

Ronaldo has gone downhill, & will be below average during the latter part of his contract.

massive contracts like this, especially for someone past his prime, will have a large, cascading inflationary effect on most major sports teams.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Money should be dished out to people who need to eat and survive in this screwed up economy rather to a washed up athlete who doesn’t deserve the amount being shelled out…there are regions around Saudi Arabia that could use the help…screw sportswashing….

this screwed up economy

Created By Your Boy.

BIDEN !

Didn't Happen Under My Guy.

TRUMP !

Liberal Fruit Loops Can't Handle The Truth.

They Are Scared Cats.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The LIV players said money and less travel were the two main reasons to switch tours…now that more travel is involved for this year, it’s all about the money….as it always has been….

mr merlin

EOG Master
The LIV players said money and less travel were the two main reasons to switch tours…now that more travel is involved for this year, it’s all about the money….as it always has been….
They're playing 13 or 14 events right? that's not a lot for a golfer.

Of course it's about the money , no reason for anyone to be upset by that. I didn't see tiger giving back the $15 million he just got in the fake PIP program that he didn't deserve.

The other pluses of switching were 3 day tournies, far less corporate crap, shotgun starts(short days), and better treatment overall - far more comradarie too.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
They're playing 13 or 14 events right? that's not a lot for a golfer.

Of course it's about the money , no reason for anyone to be upset by that. I didn't see tiger giving back the $15 million he just got in the fake PIP program that he didn't deserve.

The other pluses of switching were 3 day tournies, far less corporate crap, shotgun starts(short days), and better treatment overall - far more comradarie too.

Tiger is the reason for huge purses everywhere….54 hole tournaments are a joke….no points towards major tournaments and rankings will be given out for 54 holes…

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tiger is the reason for huge purses everywhere….54 hole tournaments are a joke….no points towards major tournaments and rankings will be given out for 54 holes…
Giving a billionaire like tiger extra money now because of his influence on the sport 20 years ago is just silly, may as well send tens of millions to arnold palmers heirs.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Giving a billionaire like tiger extra money now because of his influence on the sport 20 years ago is just silly, may as well send tens of millions to arnold palmers heirs.

Palmer, Nicklaus, and Tiger competed for trophies and Majors…money was always secondary…No way they would have sold out to the Saudis….winning was always the objective for those three superstars…

boston massacre

EOG Master
Palmer, Nicklaus, and Tiger competed for trophies and Majors…money was always secondary…No way they would have sold out to the Saudis….winning was always the objective for those three superstars…

money was always secondary

winning was always the objective for those three superstars…

WOW !

Amazing , That You Believe That.

Looks Like Anything's Possible With A Biden Party Supporter.

railbird

EOG Master
Tiger fell asleep.
He was too cheap to hire a Chauffeur.
He’s notoriously cheap.

Ronaldo has gone downhill, & will be below average during the latter part of his contract.

massive contracts like this, especially for someone past his prime, will have a large, cascading inflationary effect on most major sports teams.
asian and black combo, the 2 cheapest tippers. he may have been drowsy from painkillers or vicodin

mr merlin

EOG Master
The full LIV schedule is out - 14 events, starting in late Feb.

2023 LIV Golf schedule​

[TABLE]

Date

Golf Course

Feb. 24-26

El Camaleon Golf Club

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

March 17-19

The Gallery Golf Club

Tucson, Arizona

March 31-April 2

Orange County National

Orlando, Florida

April 21-23

The Grange Golf Club

Adelaide, Australia

April 28-30

Sentosa Golf Club

Singapore

May 12-14

Cedar Ridge Country Club

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

May 26-28

Trump National Washington DC

Sterling, Virginia

June 30-July 2

Real Club Valderrama

Sotogrande, Spain

July 7-9

The Centurion Club

London, England

Aug. 4-6

The Old White Course

White Sulpur Springs, West Virginia

Aug. 11-13

Trump National Bedminster

Bedminster, New Jersey

Sept. 22-24

Rich Harvest Farms

Sugar Grove, Illinois

Oct. 20-22

Trump National Doral

Miami, Florida

Nov. 3-5

Royal Greens & Country Club

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

[/TABLE]

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nice to have LIV golf back today, watching is such a pleasure because i know the players and either like or dislike them. Contrast that with the horrible field at the PGA's Honda tourney this week - no comparison.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Nice to have LIV golf back today, watching is such a pleasure because i know the players and either like or dislike them. Contrast that with the horrible field at the PGA's Honda tourney this week - no comparison.

Guessing you missed the last 4 weeks of the PGA tour where Rahm has been on a tear defeating all the top players…enjoy your team tournaments…

mr merlin

EOG Master
Guessing you missed the last 4 weeks of the PGA tour where Rahm has been on a tear defeating all the top players…enjoy your team tournaments…
I saw them, hard to get into them with only a few top guys, Rahm, thomas, speith, sheffler, , who else is there? Liv has 20-25 interesting golfers.