LIV Golf

Dell Dude

EOG Master
LIV is dead. I would be shocked if there is a year 3. No commercial value whatsoever. It continues only if the goal is something other than betting profit and MBS has enough money to throw away.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Howell has made almost 8 million in 6 starts...about what he made in over 600 starts on PGA through 23 years. 5 million today

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My opinion counts because I have no bias against LIV. I hate the PGA as an institution and the high profile golfers. My opinion is the reality.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Honda Classic had a starless field and still outclassed LIV. Couldn't change the channel fast enough from David Feherty to Pauly Azinger.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Must really upset you, trolls comin' out of the woodwork.
EOG's popular scorekeeper Bob, proving shut-ins, with no redeeming social qualities..... when backed into a corner has no answer but to name call. Exposing his shallowness when referred to by his government name. Cunt!

Keep bringing out that personality of yours Bob. Extremely entertaining for the trolls.

Keep it simple. 2 + 2 type replies and I think your good.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
EOG's popular scorekeeper Bob, proving shut-ins, with no redeeming social qualities..... when backed into a corner has no answer but to name call. Exposing his shallowness when referred to by his government name. Cunt!

Keep bringing out that personality of yours Bob. Extremely entertaining for the trolls.

Keep it simple. 2 + 2 type replies and I think your good.

Fuck you little buddy. Paraphrasing Meatman "Good luck selling those Fire sticks". :LOL:

mr merlin

EOG Master
LIV is dead. I would be shocked if there is a year 3. No commercial value whatsoever. It continues only if the goal is something other than betting profit and MBS has enough money to throw away.
Nonsense, I watched almost all of the LIV broadcast, only tuned into the last few min of the PGA.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Fuck you little buddy. Paraphrasing Meatman "Good luck selling those Fire sticks". :LOL:
lol. If you only knew.

You are only 10 years late with those best wishes Bobby. I appreciate it though.

For the record....
a 35-year Teamsters pension
a successful catering business
now well over 4000 firesticks sold, over 1000 monthly paying live tv customers, without a nickel spent on advertising. All word of mouth. A beginning networking business in its infancy.
Save your best wishes for someone who actually needs it Bob. I'm gonna be fine without your endorsement.

You keep tracking a dying forum record-keeping endeavor though. I'm sure there's a future in that for you though. :)
Mom and dad must be so proud.

Oh and........best of luck pal! Seriously.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Howell has made almost 8 million in 6 starts...about what he made in over 600 starts on PGA through 23 years. 5 million today

Good work if you can get it….all about the money…I don’t blame those golfers chasing the cash…just don’t pretend that it’s about travel and family….middle of the pack golfers getting paid is a dream to those lurking down in the rankings…DJ is the only exception

ComptrBob

EOG Master
lol. If you only knew.

You are only 10 years late with those best wishes Bobby. I appreciate it though.

For the record....
a 35-year Teamsters pension
a successful catering business
now well over 4000 firesticks sold, over 1000 monthly paying live tv customers, without a nickel spent on advertising. All word of mouth. A beginning networking business in its infancy.
Save your best wishes for someone who actually needs it Bob. I'm gonna be fine without your endorsement.

You keep tracking a dying forum record-keeping endeavor though. I'm sure there's a future in that for you though. :)
Mom and dad must be so proud.

Oh and........best of luck pal! Seriously.

So impressive. 35 years delivering bread while I got a bachelor's and master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering, wrote part of Windows 95, plus other state of the art software and designed video chips.

"Good luck selling those Fire sticks." Mom and dad must be so proud of you.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Post the TV ratings. I don't think you will make much of a diffr'nt strokes.
I hear in that several big markets CBS owns the local CW affiliate and refused to show it - because they're afraid of it hurting their regular CBS golf coverage. that's classless.

The goal should now shift from just creating a new golf league to actually destroying the PGA tour.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I hear in that several big markets CBS owns the local CW affiliate and refused to show it - because they're afraid of it hurting their regular CBS golf coverage. that's classless.

The goal should now shift from just creating a new golf league to actually destroying the PGA tour.

Good luck with that…would take at least 10 years to establish a star system for the Arabs to compete with the PGA tour…have to remember that LIV have to drop players when they add some that are picked from the PGA tour…

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even the worse and worse PGA tournament with zero star players and no Sunday Obama drama is bettor you bet than the be best LIV "tournament". It's just watching dudes hit shots in their shorts with bright colours and music. I wish LIV could compete with the PGA but wishing doesn't make it happen. If it did, no more Joey bad boy.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

I got it on CW and I am the New York market.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going to go out on a very safe limb and post LIV will go down as the all time worse and worse and shortest professional league of any sport any country. Going to most likely be 2 years and omfg if it goes to 3. Then it will set the Bill Barr of infamy to infinity. The amount of money lost and the percentage compared to revenue will be untouchable records for all time. The only winners are the golfers who signed LIV contracts. They become filthy rich and rejoin the PGA.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I may have that many FBI agents viewing my suicide pawlay thread at Peeps. A bit of hyperbole but you get my dwifty.

mr merlin

EOG Master
For real, Mikey? Still punching air.
These are the markets the didn't air the match...because they are scared and protecting their own money.

I guess my question is why are you so concerned? The saudi's dont seem to care, they might stick it out for 10 years, it's like all those losers who were ragging on elon musk over the money he paid for twitter, an awful lot of concern about what other people do with their own money.

1677592735716.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cant trust anything from mainstream golf outlets for obvious reasons. I'm old enough to recall in the late 90's or early 2000's when there were protests against the Masters tournament - it ended up the broadcasts were aired with no commercials at all, the reason they could do that is because the Masters is filthy rich, that's the same reason they charge very, very low prices for concessions, they just dont need any more money.

Pro tip - the Saudi's are filthy rich.

railbird

EOG Master
pga is human scum like tiger and mcillroy. i want see dudes like reed, bryson, and phil. i love how mickelson shoved it up walters ass among others in gambling community. reed is my all time favorite gambler

mr merlin

EOG Master
reed is also my favoite golfer
I like his "I dont care what you think about me" attitude, I cant condone the cheating however.

What he did a few weeks back was just another sad story - he hit a ball into a palm tree and then claimed he was absolutely certain a ball 20 ft up a different tree was his to get some kind of relief. the video showed his ball went into a different palm(prob 30-40 ft away) and yet he was certain a ball was his.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
pga is human scum like tiger and mcillroy. i want see dudes like reed, bryson, and phil. i love how mickelson shoved it up walters ass among others in gambling community. reed is my all time favorite gambler

Then why did you bet Woods against Hatton two weeks ago?
Woods stuck it up your ass….

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Didn’t know that Reed gambled….everyone knows he is a world class cheater….