Live betting numbers when Durant went down in Game 5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Score at the time of the Durant injury: Golden State 39 Toronto 34 with 9:46 left in the second quarter and Serge Ibaka going to the line to shoot two.

Match winner: Toronto -125 Golden State +105.

Adjusted pointspread: Toronto -1.5 (-111) Golden State +1.5 (-108),

Total: 224.5 (Over -121 Under +102)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: Golden State 62 Toronto 56.

Halftime numbers: Toronto -4 (-115) and 106.5.

First bet on Toronto, now Toronto -4.5 (-110).

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Warriors seem so careless with possessions.

It's like they were so much better in the past they knew they could be sloppy and still win.

No Durant, those days are over. Protect the basketball, rebound, get good shots.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Never liked Steph Curry's body language, especially when he's losing/trailing.

Great talent but does a disservice to the game.

Young players everywhere are copying his nonsense.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I never liked Curry's body language either.

All the tricky stuff and they forget to protect the ball...

I remember like Magic with the ball and you KNEW they would protect it and someone was going to get a great look.

Bird fan, was usually on the other side yet it was amazing how Magic protected the basketball.....

Possession after possession after possession. And Lakers had great talent.

GS just flippant with possessions, painful to watch at times.

That said tonight I hope they keep throwing the ball away, need the Raptors to make a 2H move.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I faintly remember Curry's nonchalant behind-the-back pass in an NBA Finals game which cost the Warriors a championship.

Searching for more details.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Score after three quarters: Golden State 84 Toronto 78.

Match winner: Golden State -165 Toronto +139.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For my money — as long as we’re releasing the sparse collection of skeletons in Curry’s closet — almost as ruinous as going for the hero shot, was a behind-the-back pass intended for Thompson in the Warriors end. Instead, with 5:16 to play and the Warriors leading 87-86 and both teams struggling on offense, the pass whizzed out of bounds for a total unforced error.

“It’s a bad play,” said ESPN analyst Mark Jackson, who coached Curry for three seasons with the Warriors. “And he knows it was a bad decision.”

Source: The Mercury News.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Golden State 92 Toronto 89 with less than eight minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.

Match winner: Golden State -133 Toronto +113.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How times have changed....leaving with a bunch of suits protecting their investment.

If memory serves, an injured Willis Reed came back to the court to inspire his team and the crowd.

Granted, Reed was playing at Madison Square Garden but you get my point.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Toronto 103 Golden State 97 with 3:05 remaining in the fourth quarter.

Match winner: Toronto -1316 Golden State +789.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I would pay Klay Thompson whatever he wants this offseason to go along with whatever star I have on my team.

If he goes to somewhere like LA and plays with Lebron and they get somebody else, they will win it all.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Toronto 103 Golden State 97 with 3:05 remaining in the fourth quarter.

Match winner: Toronto -1316 Golden State +789.

Current score: Golden State 106 Toronto 103 with 56 seconds left in the fourth quarter.

Golden State on a 9-0 run.

Match winner: Golden State -375 Toronto +276.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nick Nurse's timeout with three minutes remaining in the game is being questioned.

Toronto was ahead by six and in possession of the ball with the crowd going crazy.

Hmmm....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I would pay Klay Thompson whatever he wants this offseason to go along with whatever star I have on my team.

If he goes to somewhere like LA and plays with Lebron and they get somebody else, they will win it all.

They probably wouldn't need anybody else but I'll take them. Klay would be the perfect fit w/ LBJ but I don't think it will happen.