Living The Good Life in Las Vegas, Nevada

This Las Vegas life is wearing me out, Celine is there at 8 am to borrow a cup of sugar. I kibitz wih her for an hour before I head to the pain medication clinic to plunk down money and put in my order for opiods,. I come back and Garth and Elton want me to hear their new duet. I start breaking down the games. Donny and Marie come over, and we enjoy a nutrisystem meal together, Marie be hot. You can gaze at her forever. Now the Prince of Abu Dhabi shows up to go eat the buffet at The Orleans He has a 2 for 1 coupon
Finally they leave..

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated
Re: Living The Good Life in Las Vegas, Nevada

do the two gay lion tamers still live there? I imagine they never started their act back up after the one got half eaten right?

Right Move

EOG Dedicated

Good to hear you have a nice television in your place loser.

Which is more fun? Listening to the recent poker bad beat story or the horse player who had 2 of the 3 horses in the tri but left out the "fuckin 6"

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Check out "The Fishead & Napolean Show" appearing daily throughout the valley

Heim

EOG Master
One of a kind...

Incredible wit...

I heard he had some health problems a few years back.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I'll never forget Jeff running the FezzDaq. Based mostly on free plays and bonus whoring, it was great following hundreds (perhaps thousands) of $10 to $100 bets including a 3rd party loan to close out a future bet. Originally it was supposed to turn $1k into $100K, but reality set in and the goal was quickly reset to $10K.

At one point, the $1K bankroll mysteriously had $1.9K of bets pending. JJ was using Modern Monetary Theory before the Dems got a hold of it.