Loan Sharks

Anyone have any experience with them? I might need to find one after today's action...

:(

Please share your experiences with LOAN SHARKS.

:cocktail

Re: Loan Sharks

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

lol no roach. i'm serious. i'd LOVE to hear some stories of people here who have gotten loans from such people. im sure some interesting stories!!!

:houra

I know a few "Loan Sharks" that ran thru "Skinny Joe" in Philly......
The Vig was unfuckin believable. I knew a guy that was in the hole about 9k.
Some of the muscle came thru to collect and like a jackass he ran....He got away. 3 days later they found him walking outta a bar off of Aramingo, Cut the dudes achilles tendon with a fuckin swithblade.
Needless to say, he didnt run away again....or should i say, couldnt.

I.D. What happened? Lose your ass? There's gotta be a better way than a loan shark.. Unless you like your toes smashed with an axehandle..

Matt

EOG Veteran

I'd recommend against it, no real stories to share but its definetely not a good choice in my opinion.

If your having a tough time Identity don't force the issue. Maybe even step away from the industry for awhile and take a break.. who doesn't need a break once and awhile anyways, I take them fairly routinely. Unless you go on an amazing run off of the start and double your bankroll (paying off the loan shark and being up money) which I must say doesn't happen a whole lot it would likely get you into a lot of trouble. I also am a firm believer in the fact that playing with scared money is never a good choice. Poker is the same in the fact that the people who are used to playing at 0.50/1 and decide to play a night at 3/6 don't generally win. They are playing a game which they shouldn't be in the first place because their bankroll simply can't handle it. I will not lie, I played it many games which were "over my head" before, but everyone learns from their mistakes and this is one I will not make again. Playing out of your bankroll is never a good idea.

Not saying I am a great person to chime in on the topic because I honestly never borrowed money from a "loan shark" before; just thought I would chime in a few words.

lol guys i dont need a loan shark, but thanks!!! just was wondering if i had a terrible day, i am sure others did. so it got me thinkin whether people ACTUALLY use loan sharks still....but thanks for your concern!!! LOL

janus

EOG Dedicated

cum guzzling women who make more than men but still get him to pay because it would make him really really happy? are we talking about the Bunny Ranch? :+clueless

I'd recommend against it, no real stories to share but its definetely not a good choice in my opinion.

If your having a tough time Identity don't force the issue. Maybe even step away from the industry for awhile and take a break.. who doesn't need a break once and awhile anyways, I take them fairly routinely. Unless you go on an amazing run off of the start and double your bankroll (paying off the loan shark and being up money) which I must say doesn't happen a whole lot it would likely get you into a lot of trouble. I also am a firm believer in the fact that playing with scared money is never a good choice. Poker is the same in the fact that the people who are used to playing at 0.50/1 and decide to play a night at 3/6 don't generally win. They are playing a game which they shouldn't be in the first place because their bankroll simply can't handle it. I will not lie, I played it many games which were "over my head" before, but everyone learns from their mistakes and this is one I will not make again. Playing out of your bankroll is never a good idea.

Not saying I am a great person to chime in on the topic because I honestly never borrowed money from a "loan shark" before; just thought I would chime in a few words.
Best Advice. Sometimes the best thing is a "break" I mean you can still cap games and get sharper again. Then come back refreshed and go on a big run. Or go small and thus doing so, with like $100 bucks and see how fun you can run it ......... when you have just that much money you will make well informed picks believe me. :cheers

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

2 pennies worh, but heartfelt.

If you are considering a loan shark. Ist go to the party you owe and make an offfer to pay over time. If that is not even an option --get yourself into a rehab center!
One in Ohio and another one I forget where. This is supposssed to be enjoyable-not life threatening!