Lock Him Up....

boston massacre

EOG Master
Blowout victory for Boris johnson and his brexit movement tonight in UK elections. you are looking into our own future here boys. less than 11 months from now...
View attachment 7459856

The left hated him, mocked him, laughed at him. he now has unchhecked, unchallenged power to remold the UK to suit his vision.

Trump has to be Careful with the Congratulatory Phone Call.

The LIBERAL QUACK THUMBSUCKERS might want another Impeachment after the Current one gets Flushed down the Toilet.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Rest assured Mike HICKabee is not joking. At all. He is 100% serious about this. I know what the Constitution says but since when has #IQ45 & his equally incompetent/corrupt Admin ever cared about something as "meaningless" as that.

Der Fuhrer WILL NOT GO EASY INTO THE NIGHT! If he loses in 2020 he - and his MAGAts - will say the election was rigged/fixed. Fearless Leader and Faux News will say he should be allowed to stay until a complete investigation is done - even if it takes 3 years to do so OR they will demand another election be held and once again he be allowed to stay until it happens. He will not go easy EVER! If he wins in 2020 come Jan 20, 2025 he will insist he be allowed to stay. Even if one of his sons is elected (Won't happen but....IF). He sees what his BFFs like Putin, Kim Jong and Dictators in the Philippines, Turkey and elsewhere are allowed to do without any fear of reprisals.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump is like 4 yrs younger, and of course he's healthy, fit, and vigorous for his age, he can probably govern for another 15 years.

no chance he can go that long.. you are fooling yourself.. he could do another 4.. that is it..... if they changed the rules for him to run again he would not do it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
no chance he can go that long.. you are fooling yourself.. he could do another 4.. that is it..... if they changed the rules for him to run again he would not do it.

Even IF they changed the rules (NO WAY it can happen but.........IF they did) it would not take effect until the NEXT one was elected. After FDR they put in the "2 term limit" but Harry Truman was exempt from it. He could have run as many times as he wanted. Eisenhower was the first POTUS to be limited to 2 Terms.

MrTop

EOG Master
Even IF they changed the rules (NO WAY it can happen but.........IF they did) it would not take effect until the NEXT one was elected. After FDR they put in the "2 term limit" but Harry Truman was exempt from it. He could have run as many times as he wanted. Eisenhower was the first POTUS to be limited to 2 Terms.

they will change any law in the country to save the country. There would have to be a bigger war than WWII to change something like that IMO

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Blowout victory for Boris johnson and his brexit movement tonight in UK elections. you are looking into our own future here boys. less than 11 months from now...
View attachment 7459856

The left hated him, mocked him, laughed at him. he now has unchhecked, unchallenged power to remold the UK to suit his vision.

I was watching some of this on BBC and you would think the Third Reich was going to invade Europe next. What is wrong with those people from the left spreading fake fear? The Labour Party got their asses handed to them.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Rest assured Mike HICKabee is not joking. At all. He is 100% serious about this. I know what the Constitution says but since when has #IQ45 & his equally incompetent/corrupt Admin ever cared about something as "meaningless" as that.

Der Fuhrer WILL NOT GO EASY INTO THE NIGHT! If he loses in 2020 he - and his MAGAts - will say the election was rigged/fixed. Fearless Leader and Faux News will say he should be allowed to stay until a complete investigation is done - even if it takes 3 years to do so OR they will demand another election be held and once again he be allowed to stay until it happens. He will not go easy EVER! If he wins in 2020 come Jan 20, 2025 he will insist he be allowed to stay. Even if one of his sons is elected (Won't happen but....IF). He sees what his BFFs like Putin, Kim Jong and Dictators in the Philippines, Turkey and elsewhere are allowed to do without any fear of reprisals.

You have to wonder just how much of this is serious. Huckabee needs to pipe down, there won’t be a third term. Besides, do we want a senile Trump?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I was watching some of this on BBC and you would think the Third Reich was going to invade Europe next. What is wrong with those people from the left spreading fake fear? The Labour Party got their asses handed to them.
Interesting that the polls were way off AGAIN. The final pre election polls had it neck and neck, with conservatives expected to win a slight majority, they ended up with a massive majority(76 seats), bigger than anything since thatcher in the 80's.

Were the polls off, or were they deliberately off, just like they are here?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
they will change any law in the country to save the country. There would have to be a bigger war than WWII to change something like that IMO

Only "problem" is this is not a law. It is the CONSTITUTION! That can't be changed overnight. It takes years if not decades to change it

mr merlin

EOG Master
Only "problem" is this is not a law. It is the CONSTITUTION! That can't be changed overnight. It takes years if not decades to change it
Considering that Trump is either a messenger of God, or perhaps actually sits at his right hand, i would be OK with him changing the constitution.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You have to wonder just how much of this is serious. Huckabee needs to pipe down, there won’t be a third term. Besides, do we want a senile Trump?

Huckabee's just having a good Laugh for Himself.

He Likes Teasing the QUACKY LIBERAL THUMBSUCKERS.

They Deserve to have a Fire Lit under their Ass Holes.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Interesting that the polls were way off AGAIN. The final pre election polls had it neck and neck, with conservatives expected to win a slight majority, they ended up with a massive majority(76 seats), bigger than anything since thatcher in the 80's.

Were the polls off, or were they deliberately off, just like they are here?

Trump already talking Trade Deal with Boris, Phase 1 of China Deal set, Pact with Mexico/Canada being voted on next week.

Guy never stops working to make things great for the CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Guy never Looks Tired.

Doesn't matter what Day or what Hour.

S+P 500 +26.41% Y.T.D.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
History was made today. This will be the first line of Trump's obituary. "3rd President to be impeached, known as a cheater and traitor".

It will also read he became President after benefitting from two major criminal conspiracies and a fatal unprecedented announcement by the FBI that his opponent was being investigated.

mr merlin

EOG Master
History was made today. This will be the first line of Trump's obituary. "3rd President to be impeached, known as a cheater and traitor".

It will also read he became President after benefitting from two major criminal conspiracies and a fatal unprecedented announcement by the FBI that his opponent was being investigated.
You know runny, you'll likely have dozens of more things to go berzerk about in Trumps second term.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Can’t wait for Trump’s tax forms are released....if they are there will be no second term....

100% agree and he knows it which is why he is fighting like HELL to keep them from being released. He knows not only is he done but his entire "empire" will, too

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trimps kids were ordered by a Judge to go to mandatory charity training. This was the result of Trump and his family getting stealing from charities.

cheapseats

EOG Master
They'll never see them. By the time Trump is done with the empeachment trial, at least 2 to 4 more swamp creatures will be gone. Then, term two, and about 80 new conservative judges and one major add to the SC when Ruthie bites it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They'll never see them. By the time Trump is done with the empeachment trial, at least 2 to 4 more swamp creatures will be gone. Then, term two, and about 80 new conservative judges and one major add to the SC when Ruthie bites it.

This will be interesting. RBG will submit her retirement papers on Jan 21, 2021 - the day after the POTUS (whoever it may be) is inaugurated. IF #IQ45 gets re-elected BUT the Dems get control of the Senate this is where it gets interesting. Because this is where what Fuck Head Moscow Mitch McTraitor did will come back to bite Der Fuhrer in his pasty white ass. I say that because if I am the Senate Majority Leader I flat out tell #IQ45 I will NOT submit any name for consideration other than Merrick Garland. If he submits any other name we will have 8 SCOTUS judges until Jan 3, 2023. He can fuck himself if he thinks I care because that is the same thing Moscow Mitch did to Obama. I know #IQ45 will cry like the baby he is and Faux news will rip the Dem Leader for it but it they were OK with Moscow Mitch doing it - STFU and accept it now. And the Senate going Blue is a very real possibility in 2020. I think the GOP still keeps control but if the Dems take over it won't shock me.

And IQ45 putting all of the incompetent judges he has on the bench (and he has had more judges declared "unfit" by the ABA than any other POTUS - not even close) will come back to bite MAGAts in their ignorant asses because these morons will make many rulings that will negatively impact the lives of MAGAts - and they will have no one to blame but Fearless Leader.

Things are gonna get very interesting soon.

And now we will hear moronic replies from the MAGAts here posting some meaningless jibberish and not addressing what anyone says because deep down they know we are 100% RIGHT!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I know you deal off the bottom of the deck when you play poker. What happened the last time you got caught Cheatseats? I would never play poker with a cheater.

Moscow Mitch has admitted he's going to fix the Senate trial. Moscow Mitch is great at cheating. Cheatseats he's a Republicon.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This will be interesting. RBG will submit her retirement papers on Jan 21, 2021 - the day after the POTUS (whoever it may be) is inaugurated. IF #IQ45 gets re-elected BUT the Dems get control of the Senate this is where it gets interesting. Because this is where what Fuck Head Moscow Mitch McTraitor did will come back to bite Der Fuhrer in his pasty white ass. I say that because if I am the Senate Majority Leader I flat out tell #IQ45 I will NOT submit any name for consideration other than Merrick Garland. If he submits any other name we will have 8 SCOTUS judges until Jan 3, 2023. He can fuck himself if he thinks I care because that is the same thing Moscow Mitch did to Obama. I know #IQ45 will cry like the baby he is and Faux news will rip the Dem Leader for it but it they were OK with Moscow Mitch doing it - STFU and accept it now. And the Senate going Blue is a very real possibility in 2020. I think the GOP still keeps control but if the Dems take over it won't shock me.

And IQ45 putting all of the incompetent judges he has on the bench (and he has had more judges declared "unfit" by the ABA than any other POTUS - not even close) will come back to bite MAGAts in their ignorant asses because these morons will make many rulings that will negatively impact the lives of MAGAts - and they will have no one to blame but Fearless Leader.

And now we will hear moronic replies from the MAGAts here posting some meaningless jibberish and not addressing what anyone says because deep down they know we are 100% RIGHT!

You mean like BR avoiding the issues. Let’s talk about Starbucks instead, right BR?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Can’t wait for Trump’s tax forms are released....if they are there will be no second term....
Why? You think the IRS has been letting him cheat for decades? it's unlikely he'll ever have to turn them over, as the supreme court could rule that the requests are political and a form of harassment.

Trump just had perhaps the best week of his presidency by the way. Probably not what the dems had in mind when they planned his impeachment demise/wounding.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The chances of Trump winning reelection but losing the senate are tiny, especially with ALA sen jones almost a certain republican pickup, you lefties are amusing to watch.

boston massacre

EOG Master

People are Tired of You, always Talking about the Stock Market, Low Unemployment, Great Trade Deals, Veteran's Health Care, Tax Cuts, Strong Military, Reduction in ILLEGALS entering country, etc., etc., etc.,.

When people go to the Polls, the only thing they are interested in, is The Color of His Hair.

Bushay

NHL Expert
People are Tired of You, always Talking about the Stock Market, Low Unemployment, Great Trade Deals, Veteran's Health Care, Tax Cuts, Strong Military, Reduction in ILLEGALS entering country, etc., etc., etc.,.

When people go to the Polls, the only thing they are interested in, is The Color of His Hair.
lol. You live in a fantasy world.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump admits to stealing millions from charities. That should be the biggest story of 2019. Come on media do your job. Trump admits to cheating in elections. America is tired of a lying, thieving, cheating president.

Last edited: