Lock Him Up....

mr merlin

EOG Master
Really up to the Senate....this impeachment was just a slap on the wrist....
I'm not sure i'd even call it that , now this latest nonsense about not sending them to the senate, that'll go over like a lead balloon with the public. I would guess the president could get the supreme court to order them sent over, or the senate could have the trial without them.

Anyway it's amazing how the democrats are able to fuck everything up, they're totally blind to the damage they're doing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm not sure i'd even call it that , now this latest nonsense about not sending them to the senate, that'll go over like a lead balloon with the public. I would guess the president could get the supreme court to order them sent over, or the senate could have the trial without them.

Anyway it's amazing how the democrats are able to fuck everything up, they're totally blind to the damage they're doing.

Its amazing how often this Russian bot is always wrong.

Moscow Mitch has already announced he's in cahoots with the indicted cheater. Lindsay Graham has already announced he's in cahoots with the cheater. A large majority of Americans want to see a fair trial. A trial without witnesses and documents would be a joke. This will be interesting seeing Moscow Mitch and Graham lying under oath. I sense trouble for Moscow Mitch. He's the least like Senator in America. Lindsay Graham isn't that far behind. Susan Collins is upside down. Corey Gardner is in trouble in Colorado which is turning deep blue. Mitt Romney doesn't need to lick anyone boots. Sorry Moscow Mitch, don't think the Russians can help you here.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Senate states that a historically low bar set with this impeachment by the House. To prevent precedent and protect the Constitution, Senate is gonna bounce this impeachment long and far. Watch the left lose it’s mind with the defending the Constitution approach by the Senate. You know, the same approach they were championing 24 hours ago.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for.

Im thankful that we have one chamber of the government that is willing to hold a president accountable to his continual misconduct. He continual abuse of power, obstruction of justice and laundry list of high crimes. Thank you Congress!

Im also thankful for the whistle-blower.

"Just let me cheat one more time. I promise, just one more time, just to get reelected and i will stop. Just like i stopped stealing from charities. I can be trusted".
- Donald Trump thoughts

"Russia if you can hear me help"
- Donald Trump

"Did you read Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks".
- Donald Trump

"Do us a favor though, investigate the Bidens".
- Donald Trump

"when Jesus was falsely accused of treason, Ponchees Pilot afforded Jesus more rights than the Dems have afforded Trump".
- The RepubliCons

"The bible says women shouldn't kiss each other. Boycott Hallmark channel".
- Conservative group One Million Moms

boston massacre

EOG Master
History made. RepubliCon Congress men and women are co-conspirators. Not one Republicon voted for impeaching the cheater, making them co-conspirators.

99% of Dems and 100% of Independents voted to impeach cheater.

Leave Ivanka alone
- Cheating Seats

History will Record it as a BIG FAT SCAM, with evidence to show, that Democratic Party had Defectors, Siding with this GREAT PRESIDENT.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I’m thankful we have a senate.

To help cover-up the crimes and mis conduct of a anti American President, pro Russian President.

You took the bait.

"Russia if you're listening help"
- Trump pro Russian solicitation Summer 2016

One can only imagine if the RepubliCon led FBI 2016 illegal announcement just prior to the election that the Republicon candidate was also being investigated. Shit would of hit the fan.

Comey says the illegal announcement probably put Trump over the top.

IG says Comey made many mistakes.

boston massacre

EOG Master
To help cover-up the crimes and mis conduct of a anti American President, pro Russian President.

You took the bait.

"Russia if you're listening help"
- Trump pro Russian solicitation Summer 2016

One can only imagine if the RepubliCon led FBI 2016 illegal announcement just prior to the election that the Republicon candidate was also being investigated. Shit would of hit the fan.

Comey says the illegal announcement probably put Trump over the top.

IG says Comey made many mistakes.

45 Million Spent to Scope this Great President's Ass Hole.

Final Report was Flushed down Toilet Bowl.

Durham Scoping Lots of Ass Holes.

LOCK THEM UP !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why would anybody vote for a Democrat ?

Putin rallies behind the anti American RepubliCons and president. Calling the impeachment fabricated. Its good to know Putin, the Russians, Trump, and the RepubliCons are all on the same page. That being the anti American page.

Vindication is sweet.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All of the D's in the House vote for impeachment, but accuse the R's in the Senate for voting based on party.

Party over country? Sounds legit.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Supposedly by just being accused of alleged wrong doing weeks before the election Hillary gets crushed in the electoral college. 4 years later Trump gets impeached and his ratings improve and stands a good chance to be re-elected. Does the left even fathom how far off their ideology is?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Media is going to have to lie through their assess because there is nothing to say as pickle skin extorts the Senate. As it is, it will go numb as big rubbers mush for brains.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All of the D's in the House vote for impeachment, but accuse the R's in the Senate for voting based on party.

Party over country? Sounds legit.

Do us a favor though. Investigate the Biden's. Or at least announce an investigation. That usually works.

Fair Warning argues the Dems are partisan. Lol

There's a laundry list of high crimes. Fair Warning argues the Dems are partisan.

Just leave Trump alone.
- Fair Warning

Just leave Ivanka alone. She's a child.
- Cheat seats

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I’m going to investigate the bowl games.

Good luck. Investigating only goes so far. Best time of the year for sports bettors.

I jumped on LSU -13 early and Clemson -2.

I also liked Oregon +2.5. Since the line moved to +3.

Baylor +7.5
Mich +7. Your state is saturated with Russian propaganda. Will benefit Mi.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Putin rallies behind the anti American RepubliCons and president. Calling the impeachment fabricated. Its good to know Putin, the Russians, Trump, and the RepubliCons are all on the same page. That being the anti American page.

Vindication is sweet.

Putin enjoying the U.S.A./ Trump Sanctions.

Kissing the Great U.S.A. President's Ass doesn't work.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Supposedly by just being accused of alleged wrong doing weeks before the election Hillary gets crushed in the electoral college. 4 years later Trump gets impeached and his ratings improve and stands a good chance to be re-elected. Does the left even fathom how far off their ideology is?

They're at the Edge of the Cliff.

Great Country, would be even Better, if they ALL Jumped.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And I'll Investigate Quid Pro Joe and the Kid.

Start out with INFLUENCE PEDDLING !

Corrupt FAKE NEWS MEDIA won't Report Findings, unless there's EXONERATION !

Just like how the Republicon led FBI announced they're investigated Hillary. The only way Trump can win is by cheating. No that he got caught and impeached he's a marked man. He's gonna do whatever it takes to get reelected. He'll be soliciting all the illegal help he can find. He has the full support of Putin and the Russian's.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And I'll Investigate Quid Pro Joe and the Kid.

Start out with INFLUENCE PEDDLING !

Corrupt FAKE NEWS MEDIA won't Report Findings, unless there's EXONERATION !

Are you done investigating Hillary yet? Leave Ivanka alone! She's just a child. Investigate Hunter Biden. How can you investigate Hunter if you're investigating Hillary?

boston massacre

EOG Master
The MEDIA is Full of FAKE NEWS.

They try to tell you, HOW TO THINK, and Who You Should Vote for.

Don't Listen to any of these QUACKS on CNN, MSNBC. ETC.,

They Hate the President.

They Hate the Country.

They would like to see a Depression, No Jobs Available, ETC. out of Spite for this Great President.

However you Vote, Don't base it on what you hear from the LIBERAL QUACKS ON TV.

They're Lying Scum Pieces of Shit. To also Include Print Media Publications like WASHINGTON POST, N.Y. TIMES, ETC.

Stay Mentally Strong Like Trump does, The Country will have Great Success.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just like how the Republicon led FBI announced they're investigated Hillary. The only way Trump can win is by cheating. No that he got caught and impeached he's a marked man. He's gonna do whatever it takes to get reelected. He'll be soliciting all the illegal help he can find. He has the full support of Putin and the Russian's.

A Corrupt Poster.

Mention a Biden Investigation, Quick Subject Change to Trump.

The MENTAL TOUGHNESS OF THIS GREAT PRESIDENT IS UNMATCHED.

As the TRUMP TRAIN CONTINUES TO KEEP ON ROLLING !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Interesting times. Trump received plenty of illegal help. Hillary won popular vote by 3 million. The cheater that beat her gets impeached. American's knew who Trump was when only a minority of Americans voted for him. 😂

Vindication is sweet.