Lock Him Up....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All of the D's in the House vote for impeachment, but accuse the R's in the Senate for voting based on party.

Party over country? Sounds legit.

Donald J. Trump refused to give any evidence to Congress. Trump refused to allow witnesses to testify.

The 8 to 10 witnesses that did testity all corroborated the whistle-blower complaint, all testified Trumps phone call was extortion. Trump hasn't had one witness on his side. Why? What's he covering up?

And you call it partisan. Lol

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Interesting times. Trump received plenty of illegal help. Hillary won popular vote by 3 million. The cheater that beat her gets impeached. American's knew who Trump was when only a minority of Americans voted for him. 😂

Vindication is sweet.

They could win by 20 mil in the public vote, doesn't guarantee anything. Thankfully there is more to the US than the coasts,

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They could win by 20 mil in the public vote, doesn't guarantee anything. Thankfully there is more to the US than the coasts,

That's how most moochers feel. Most of US tax revenue is collected from the coastal states. But shared with the ungrateful moochers.

How do you feel about Trump attacking Mich grieving widow and her dead husband? Will it cost Trump Mi.?

boston massacre

EOG Master
President's case is so weak that none of the President's men will defend him.

The WEAK ?

That was YOU and The Mueller Report.

Trump Colluded with the Russians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NON-STOP WEAK LIBERAL FRUITCAKE THUMBSUCKING FAKE NEWS !

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
All of the D's in the House vote for impeachment, but accuse the R's in the Senate for voting based on party.

All the democrats did not vote for impeachment....what I find amusing about all this is all the bullshit from resident Fox News clowns, Sean and Laura....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The WEAK ?

That was YOU and The Mueller Report.

Trump Colluded with the Russians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NON-STOP WEAK LIBERAL FRUITCAKE THUMBSUCKING FAKE NEWS !

Yes, Trump definitely colluded with the Russians. You must be getting your information from Fox News and the Congressional RepubliCons.

The Mueller report said Trump sought, welcomed and used help from Russia.

The Mueller report said the Trump campaign shared internal polling data and directions to target Mi, Wi, and Pa. with the Russians.

Not only do the RepubliCons claim Trump didn't collude with Russia they also claim Trump has been treated worse than Jesus.

Gotta love how RepubliCon's and Trumptards defend Trump with lies and misinformation. They don't have facts to use.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Big runner, you really think too much into things

.......as opposed to you and all MAGAts who make excuse after excuse after excuse about a Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman who has told OVER 14,000 VERIFIED LIES in less than 3 years in Office. FACT!

Change the name from (t)RUMP to Hillary/Obama and if they did 1% of what #IQ45 has done you'd be screaming for them not to be impeached but lynched. FACT!Trump - ConMan.jpg

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

FW turning into a lying Cultist? Do better, be better. There is only one party that is the party of Cult, with no allowance for differing opinion whatsoever. One party voted unanimously in the house. It wasn't the party you are lying about.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's how most moochers feel. Most of US tax revenue is collected from the coastal states. But shared with the ungrateful moochers.

How do you feel about Trump attacking Mich grieving widow and her dead husband? Will it cost Trump Mi.?
I didn’t hear about anything from Battle Creek, my oven crapped out. I doubt he said anything that he hasn’t said 10 times before.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW turning into a lying Cultist? Do better, be better. There is only one party that is the party of Cult, with no allowance for differing opinion whatsoever. One party voted unanimously in the house. It wasn't the party you are lying about.
No cultist here, just an observation that many have, but get muted out.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
No cultist here, just an observation that many have, but get muted out.
Your "observation" is factually wrong. Be a better man and correct it, and accurately state who the party that didn't have any freedom of thought on impeachment in the house was.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Your "observation" is factually wrong. Be a better man and correct it, and accurately state who the party that didn't have any freedom of thought on impeachment in the house was.
I’m not fighting a tit for tat political issue based on opinion today. There is Money to be made.

GL on your plays.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I’m not fighting a tit for tat political issue based on opinion today. There is Money to be made.

GL on your plays.
It's not an opinion. There is no issue. Your statement was factually wrong. "All of the D's in the House vote for impeachment" Only twisted cultists, who have lost their ability to think, dispute actual facts, and I'd hate to have to start lumping you in with them. Be better than that and them.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's not an opinion. There is no issue. Your statement was factually wrong. "All of the D's in the House vote for impeachment" Only twisted cultists, who have lost their ability to think, dispute actual facts, and I'd hate to have to start lumping you in with them. Be better than that and them.
Without looking, we’ll assume the majority did then.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Without looking, we’ll assume the majority did then.
Of course. But there's a difference between most and all. Only one party had ALL of their votes in the house go one way, with no allowance for freedom of choice. It wasn't the D's. It was the party that defends the Idiot in spite of all the evidence against him. Just like the obedient, compliant Cultists they are.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Of course. But there's a difference between most and all. Only one party had ALL of their votes in the house go one way, with no allowance for freedom of choice. It wasn't the D's. It was the party that defends the Idiot in spite of all the evidence against him. Just like the obedient, compliant Cultists they are.

ok I just looked it up - two people broke ranks and one of them is jumping parties. So ONE out of 233, or less than .5%. At this point, I concede over that amount.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
ok I just looked it up - two people broke ranks and one of them is jumping parties. So ONE out of 233, or less than .5%. At this point, I concede over that amount.
On one count, 2 D's voted against, and Traitor Tulsi, who is now a gutless coward as well, voted present. On the other count, an additional D voted against, with the Gutless Coward Traitor also voting present. ZERO R's voted for Impeachment on either count. Facts matter. Not to Cultists, but to normal, sane people they still do.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
On one count, 2 D's voted against, and Traitor Tulsi, who is now a gutless coward as well, voted present. On the other count, an additional D voted against, with the Gutless Coward Traitor also voting present. ZERO R's voted for Impeachment on either count. Facts matter. Not to Cultists, but to normal, sane people they still do.

I had no idea there was more than one vote, sorry. I’ll be a cultist.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
.......as opposed to you and all MAGAts who make excuse after excuse after excuse about a Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman who has told OVER 14,000 VERIFIED LIES in less than 3 years in Office. FACT!

Change the name from (t)RUMP to Hillary/Obama and if they did 1% of what #IQ45 has done you'd be screaming for them not to be impeached but lynched. FACT!View attachment 7459865

I know you want to come off smart. It’s obvious that’s been your motive the couple dozen or so times I’ve noticed your posts over the last 14 years. If you were so intelligent you’d recognize flaws with the whole damn system. But you are obsessed with one person. That makes you an even bigger chimp in my book.

But if you’re as smart as you portray you wanna be, perhaps some day you’ll figure out that why Trump got elected had to do with the Left’s ineptness. And pointing to the popular vote or whaaa he cheated are classic examples of not getting it. Winning states that at the moment abhor the Left is the key. Look at the 2016 election by counties. A huge shitload of red. You have to change peoples minds. In my opinion screaming incessantly about Trump doesn’t do it. Not because of who Trump is, but because of what the Left represents. And if Trump gets re-elected after being Impeached, which is a real possibility, you’ll still be on here with your clever spellings and capital letters screaming away about how dumb people are. Which is silly because if the Left can’t beat Trump this time, after impeachment, who truly is to blame?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I had no idea there was more than one vote, sorry. I’ll be a cultist.

Not the first time. All those naked teen women were 18 and 19, all legal that Trump was creeping on.

Many times your RepubliCon loyalty makes you blind. Try taking the blinders off like a good American.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yes, Trump definitely colluded with the Russians. You must be getting your information from Fox News and the Congressional RepubliCons.

The Mueller report said Trump sought, welcomed and used help from Russia.

The Mueller report said the Trump campaign shared internal polling data and directions to target Mi, Wi, and Pa. with the Russians.

Not only do the RepubliCons claim Trump didn't collude with Russia they also claim Trump has been treated worse than Jesus.

Gotta love how RepubliCon's and Trumptards defend Trump with lies and misinformation. They don't have facts to use.

Did Any American Collude with Russia in the 2016 Election ?

Bob Mueller: NO !

Keep Watching FAKE NEWS. CNN, MSNBC, ETC.

It Prolongs the Disease.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Did the Trump campaign collude with Russia?

What would you call sharing internal polling data with the Russians and directing them to target Wi., Mn, and Pa.?

I'd call that SWILLARY'S FAKE RUSSIAN STEELE DOSSIER. Although, She might have enjoyed watching Trump take a Leak on the Russian Hookers if the NEWS WASN'T FAKE.

Or the LYING COWARD, ADAM SCHIFF, HIDING HIS EVIDENCE OF TRUMP COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS. Maybe THE COWARD Did not want to Produce it. Instead, keeping it for a Souvenir.

THE DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL THUMBSUCKING FAKE NEWS CONTINUES TO HOODWINK THE QUACKER JACKS.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Change the name from (t)RUMP to Hillary/Obama and if they did 1% of what #IQ45 has done you'd be screaming for them not to be impeached but lynched. FACT!View attachment 7459865

Entertainment FROM THE THUMBSUCKING QUACKER JACKS

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did Any American Collude with Russia in the 2016 Election ?

Bob Mueller: NO !

Keep Watching FAKE NEWS. CNN, MSNBC, ETC.

It Prolongs the Disease.

You're retarded. Bob Mueller said collusion isnt a legal term. He wasnt trying to prove collusion.

He did say the Trump campaign gave the Russians internal polling data with instructions to target Mi, Wi, Mn, and Pa. Those are the facts. Thats collusion. Mueller also said the Trump campaign sought, welcomed and used Russians help. That's collusion.

The Trumptards will continue to spread misinformation and lies to defend the cheater.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

HAVE YOU SEEN THE REAL COWARD ?

THE WHISTLBLOWER.

He doesn't have Identity Protection.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're retarded. Bob Mueller said collusion isnt a legal term. He wasnt trying to prove collusion.

He did say the Trump campaign gave the Russians internal polling data with instructions to target Mi, Wi, Mn. Those are the facts. Thats collusion. Mueller also said the Trump campaign sought, welcomed and used Russians help. That's collusion.

The Trumptards will continue to spread misinformation and lies to defend the cheater.

Go Feed your Lies to some LIBERAL QUACKER JACK.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Go Feed your Lies to some LIBERAL QUACKER JACK.

Trump campaign gave internal polling data to the Russians. With instructions to target battleground states of Wi, Pa, Mi, and Mn.

Trump campaign sought, welcomed and used Russian help.

No collusion!
- RepubliCon Retard Boston Massacre

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump campaign gave internal polling data to the Russians. With instructions to target battleground states of Wi, Pa, Mi, and Mn.

Trump campaign sought, welcomed and used Russian help.

No collusion!
- RepubliCon Retard Boston Massacre

You got beat in the 2016 Election.

The Kavanaugh Hearing with the BIG GOON BROAD, FORD was another beating, and scam.

You got beat again with the WITCHUNT MUELLER REPORT.

You'll get Beat Down again with the Fake Impeachment Scam.

And You'll get Beat Down Again by Bull Durham.

You're a MINOR LEAGUER. A PRETENDER.

You can't Play with the Big Boys.

AS THE TRUMP TRAIN KEEPS ON ROLLING !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You got beat in the 2016 Election.

The Kavanaugh Hearing with the BIG GOON BROAD, FORD was another beating, and scam.

You got beat again with the WITCHUNT MUELLER REPORT.

You'll get Beat Down again with the Fake Impeachment Scam.

And You'll get Beat Down Again by Bull Durham.

You're a MINOR LEAGUER. A PRETENDER.

You can't Play with the Big Boys.

AS THE TRUMP TRAIN KEEPS ON ROLLING !

Retard, Great story!

Here's another great story. The Obama stock markets have out performed Trumps stock markets by 100%. Plus Obama reduced pollution whereas Trump has increased pollution.