Lock Him Up....

MrTop

EOG Master
New polls out today showing trump winning every battleground state, every fucking one.

Keep sipping that anti trump soup fellas.

dow the highest ever I think .. Hard to beat trump in 2020.. Waiting for railbird's steam play on trump

Bevins was unpopular for a variety of reasons(cutting pensions,etc), plus Bashear was the son of a former Gov(huge name recognition), i guess trump couldn't pull him over the top.

LOL-Trump couldn’t even get a republican elected in as red as a state as there is. Bevin unpopular just like trump. Kentucky and Virginia losses are a sign of things to come for 2020.

kane

EOG master
LOL-Trump couldn’t even get a republican elected in as red as a state as there is. Bevin unpopular just like trump. Kentucky and Virginia losses are a sign of things to come for 2020.

Virginia used to be a red state, now it's solid blue, Dems won both chambers of legislature as well as the governor's office, they now run the state

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bevins got 52% ,of the vote when he was elected in 2015, this time he got 49% after apparently pissing off a lot of voters, that's the way it goes. the virginia local elections mean very little.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bevins was unpopular for a variety of reasons(cutting pensions,etc), plus Bashear was the son of a former Gov(huge name recognition), i guess trump couldn't pull him over the top.

Bevins is an Idiot. Cutting People's Pensions is a Guaranteed Way to lose a lot of Votes. Like all the People who are collecting a Pension or are Eligible to Collect a Pension. Moron.

You're better off with Tax Increases, as opposed to cutting Pensions. What a Fvckin Moron.

There's Probably a few other Moron moves he also talked about, that cost him votes.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
so he basically did something that Republicans wanted to for decades (cutting pensions, Social Security)

AND he got booted????

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i think it won't work for the dems.... it is just to distract the attention ..maybe they feel they cannot win so it could be to give out some hope. Obama took his time and not getting his judges on the bench of the highest court maybe because he thought hillary had an easy win so she would put in the dem judges..... Now the republican judges were put in from trump..and they are all young... will be there forever. Dems should worry about winning the election.. stop fooling around with an impeachment that won't work. ..

Wrong again. As usual. 😂 Tuesday Nov. 5, 2019 The suburban anti Trumpers, showed up in bunches giving the Retards and Nazis the beat down they deserved. This impeachment thing working well for Pinocchio and his kool-aid drinking Trumptards. 😂

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
yes that is why Republicans want Democrats to do the cutting
Wrong again. 😂 Tuesday Nov. 5, 2019 The suburban anti Trumpers, showed up in bunches giving the Retards and Nazis the beat down they deserved. This impeachment thing working well for Pinocchio and his kool-aid drinking Trumptards. 😂

The Beatdown on You happened Nov, 2016.

And Still on your Throat.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wrong again. As usual. 😂 Tuesday Nov. 5, 2019 The suburban anti Trumpers, showed up in bunches giving the Retards and Nazis the beat down they deserved. This impeachment thing working well for Pinocchio and his kool-aid drinking Trumptards. 😂

New York times front page :
Trump and Senate Republicans Celebrate Making the Courts More Conservative

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump back to 50% folks, what happened to impeachment hurting him?

Too bad this news didn't break before Tuesday. Maybe the Dems wouldn't have flipped the house and Senate in Virginia, the Governorship in Kentucky, all the red districts in Pa. The last 2 November elections resulted in a beatdown of the Nazis and Retards.

MrTop

EOG Master
Too bad this news didn't break before Tuesday. Maybe the Dems wouldn't have flipped the house and Senate in Virginia, the Governorship in Kentucky, all the red districts in Pa. The last 2 November elections resulted in a beatdown of the Nazis and Retards.

trump brought in Legal sports betting .... the man is amazing... i could now bet, smoke pot and do mushrooms in colorado..... all happened under trump

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump brought in Legal sports betting .... the man is amazing... i could now bet, smoke pot and do mushrooms in colorado..... all happened under trump

Typical RepubliCon. Greed and selfishness. Its always about your needs. Scumbag retard.

You know what else happened under Benedict Donald? The rise in hate crimes. Americans getting killed in Synagogue and Mosques. American's getting killed at Walmart. Refugees, asylum seekers dying in the custody of American border control. Kids being put in cages. Kids being separated from their parents. Pollution levels increasing for the first time in a decade.

RepubliCons, greedy selfish scum!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i don't drink

follow railbird in 2020

Railbird likes having her pussy grabbed! Do you?

Railbird is a girl with zero principles. She is a fake Christian. She has reduced herself to the point where Trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue in the middle of the day and she would tell us to get over it.

MrTop

EOG Master
Typical RepubliCon. Greed and selfishness. Its always about your needs. Scumbag retard.

You know what else happened under Benedict Donald? The rise in hate crimes. Americans getting killed in Synagogue and Mosques. American's getting killed at Walmart. Refugees, asylum seekers dying in the custody of American border control. Kids being put in cages. Kids being separated from their parents. Pollution levels increasing for the first time in a decade.

obabna did nothing in Ct killings

you are a dem crazie.. but more extreme ... i would not doubt you are probably are on the fed radar

unlike me who supports what ever prez that wins the election like all soldiers do.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
obabna did nothing in Ct killings

you are a dem crazie.. but more extreme ... i would not doubt you are probably are on the fed radar

unlike me who supports what ever prez that wins the election like all soldiers do.

Believe me, more soldiers than never before aren't supporting this president. I personally know many.

You have to be retarded to support this president. He does know more than the generals. 😂 Again you gotta be retarded to believe that! Mr Top, you a retard? Nevermind, its obvious!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Plenty of people on the left vote for their needs first also. Remember, it’s called an Obamaphone for a reason.

my insurance company is killing me, let’s allow more illegals to enter so we can support them. Said no one from the right ever.

MrTop

EOG Master
Believe me, more soldiers than never before aren't supporting this president. I personally know many.

You have to be retarded to support this president. He does know more than the generals. 😂 Again you gotta be retarded to believe that! Mr Top, you a retard? Nevermind, its obvious!

he got legal sports betting to the USA.. now i could play legal and offshore... ...

roll my wheelchair down the hill and place a bet.. then take uber back

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you don't remember 1776

info wars

tough to beat on our home field.... better than alabama.. that is why they don't fight us here.

Retard good story.

Latest, Trump's government being held accountable for the mental and physical pain caused by family separation at the borders. Could be up to a billion dollars in damages awarded to the migrant victims. Mr. Top supports these crimes against humanity, because he's a soldier?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you don't remember 1776

info wars

tough to beat on our home field.... better than alabama.. that is why they don't fight us here.

Today, Trump has been ordered by the courts to pay 2 million to charities for his mis use of the Trump Foundation. Judge says Trump was using his Foundation for personsal and political gains.

Mr. Top supports this crook because he's a soldier. 😂 Retard

MrTop

EOG Master
Today, Trump has been ordered by the courts to pay 2 million to charities for his mis use of the Trump Foundation. Judge says Trump was using his Foundation for personsal and political gains.

Mr. Top supports this crook because he's a soldier. 😂 Retard

that judge could never beat the closing line

Bigrunner

EOG Master
that judge could never beat the closing line

I'm not even a soldier but I know what the U. S. Constitution says about a President asking a foreign government, extorting a foreign government for help to win an election. Extortion is a crime. You're a fraud. You're giving soldiers a very bad name.