Lock Him Up....

boston massacre

EOG Master
Can you believe it's over, and this is all they had? I dont think the house will vote to impeach, with zero republican support, pelosie will either pull it, or see that it fails, they would only need 15-16 dems to vote no to end it. The senate is already talking about calling hunter and joe biden along with the whistleblower, that would be extremely damaging and dangerous considering there would be no chance of prevailing in the senate.

Trump wants a Full Trial in the Senate.

That way he can call all the Liberal Punk Whistleblower Rats, who have been in Hiding, to the Witness Stand, and put them under Oath.

Some Names---------The COWARD/ Schiff. The Whistleblower. Hunter Biden.

This will be Controlled by the Republicans.

Everybody in Hiding, will have their Mask Removed.

It will be a whole new Ballgame.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump wants a Full Trial in the Senate.

That way he can call all the Liberal Punk Whistleblower Rats, who have been in Hiding, to the Witness Stand, and put them under Oath.

Some Names---------The COWARD/ Schiff. The Whistleblower. Hunter Biden.

This will be Controlled by the Republicans.

Everybody in Hiding, will have their Mask Removed.

It will be a whole new Ballgame.
Yup, he had a meeting yesterday with 6 + senators to discuss a possible trial, they didn't talk about how to "limit the damage" they're planning how they can exploit it to their advantage, dragging it out, subpoena all the witness's that will embarrass and expose the dems and their deep state allies, I hope it happens, it's gonna help him immensely. When the whistlblower is sitting there under oath and they say did you coordinate the complaint with the dems, and he says yes, when they ask who wrote the complaint and he says the dem lawyers did, did you talk to schiff - yes. there will be no where to run for them.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yup, he had a meeting yesterday with 6 + senators to discuss a possible trial, they didn't talk about how to "limit the damage" they're planning how they can exploit it to their advantage, dragging it out, subpoena all the witness's that will embarrass and expose the dems and their deep state allies, I hope it happens, it's gonna help him immensely. When the whistlblower is sitting there under oath and they say did you coordinate the complaint with the dems, and he says yes, when they ask who wrote the complaint and he says the dem lawyers did, did you talk to schiff - yes. there will be no where to run for them.

I would Pay to see Schiff and the Whistleblower take the stand under Oath.

Regarding other matters, the IG Report on the FISA Abuse Warrants should be coming out soon.

1 Leak out of that Report has a Criminal Referral for an FBI Agent who ALTERED/FORGED Documents. ( small sample compared to the finished product )

This Report is finished.

But Mr. Durham has yet to finish.

It will ALL be Quite Different from the FAKE MUELLER HOAX REPORT.

Anyone wanting to Wager against me, Let me Know.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would Pay to see Schiff and the Whistleblower take the stand under Oath.

Regarding other matters, the IG Report on the FISA Abuse Warrants should be coming out soon.

1 Leak out of that Report has a Criminal Referral for an FBI Agent who ALTERED/FORGED Documents. ( small sample compared to the finished product )

This Report is finished.

But Mr. Durham has yet to finish.

It will ALL be Quite Different from the FAKE MUELLER HOAX REPORT.

Anyone wanting to Wager against me, Let me Know.
Keep in mind that agent didn't do that just for fun, he did it because he was tasked with that by others, others who were likely far higher up. No one back in 2016 decided out of the blue to start planting fake info about some guy named carter page.

Emerson poll out yesterday has Trump ahead nationally, +2 over biden, +4 over buttedge, tied with Warren, -1 to sanders. Trump lost to hillary by a couple pts, if he's even or ahead nationally it's game over.

I heard the first whispers today that they may "censure" trump, instead of impeaching, I could see that happening.

They just cant impeach with zero republican support, they just cant. they could censure and prob get some republicans.

Emerson? LOL-do you realize they only survey people with landline phones? That excludes most people below 60 years old

MrTop

EOG Master
Trumps getting impeached. Now that its been proven Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 election there's gonna be additional hearings. Phase 2!

The day aftet Mueller testifies, Trump calls the president of Ukraine with a need a favor request. If you announce an investigation into Joe Biden, that will help me win reelection. And all his top men knew. Just another failed bribe. A massive cover-up gone wrong.

Its one conspiracy after another. I always thought America was better than this. Elections definitely have negative consequences.

the senate won't vote agaimst him.... they will make it close to make it look good

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trumps getting impeached. Now that its been proven Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 election there's gonna be additional hearings. Phase 2!

The day aftet Mueller testifies, Trump calls the president of Ukraine with a need a favor request. If you announce an investigation into Joe Biden, that will help me win reelection. And all his top men knew. Just another failed bribe. A massive cover-up gone wrong.

Its one conspiracy after another. I always thought America was better than this. Elections definitely have negative consequences.

What are the negative consequences?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Keep in mind that agent didn't do that just for fun, he did it because he was tasked with that by others, others who were likely far higher up. No one back in 2016 decided out of the blue to start planting fake info about some guy named carter page.

And Carter Page was never interviewed nor Charged with Anything.

I wonder WHY ?

For the Clueless ! Because everything they did with him was Fabricated.

The Best Part ?

The Crimes committed against the Trump Campaign, Prior, During, and after the Election will be Exposed.

And the List will be ALL DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL FRUITCAKE SUPPORTERS.

It will be the First Time in the History of the United States of America that Americans (Democrats) Tried to Overthrow a Duly Elected President. ( Republican)

Exactly what Trump has said from the very beginning.

Mr. Durham is Very Hard at Work.

WATCH !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Question for any DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL FRUITCAKE SUPPORTER.

What's the next SCAM that is Lined Up ?

Don't Forget, The Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearing was also a HOAX.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Emerson? LOL-do you realize they only survey people with landline phones? That excludes most people below 60 years old
The National Emerson College poll was conducted November 17-20, 2019 under the Supervision of Assistant Professor Spencer Kimball. The sample consisted of registered voters, n=1,092, with a Credibility Interval (CI) similar to a poll’s margin of error (MOE) of +/- 2.9 percentage points. The data was weighted based on 2016 voter model of age, mode, party registration, ethnicity, and region. It is important to remember that subsets based on gender, age, party breakdown, ethnicity and region carry with them higher margins of error, as the sample size is reduced. Data was collected using both an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system of landlines only (n=713) and an online panel provided by Amazon Turk (n=379).

Let me ask you, do you talk to strangers on your cell phone when they call(do you even answer?) And how about the marquette poll in WISC, that showed trump winning there, that one fake too?

mr merlin

EOG Master
And Carter Page was never interviewed nor Charged with Anything.

I wonder WHY ?

For the Clueless ! Because everything they did with him was Fabricated.

The Best Part ?

The Crimes committed against the Trump Campaign, Prior, During, and after the Election will be Exposed.

And the List will be ALL DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL FRUITCAKE SUPPORTERS.

It will be the First Time in the History of the United States of America that Americans (Democrats) Tried to Overthrow a Duly Elected President. ( Republican)

Exactly what Trump has said from the very beginning.

Mr. Durham is Very Hard at Work.

WATCH !
Yup, they had no interest in him, but making up a hoax about him allowed them to spy on him, and by connection most of the trump campaign, which was of course the real goal,. What they did is really corrupt, spying on your political rivals by weaponizing the intelligence community.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The democrat party is a cancer to our society, we need to treat them and their media friends as such.

Unbelievable how the Corrupt Media gets away with, basically, Everything.

They have a National Platform to just LIE to viewers all day long, and nothing happens to them.

When it comes to Politics, these scoundrel creeps, behind the Microphone, are nothing but 1 Vote at the Ballot Box, just like the rest of the country.

The Democratic Party is a Real Terminal Disease.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The democrat party is a cancer to our society, we need to treat them and their media friends as such.

Fox News/ Hannity/ Ingraham have been on this from the Very Beginning.

The Rest of them have been POISONOUS to the American People.

Maddow, the Muff Diver, needs to come up for some Air Every Once in a while.

The Wimps and Puppets at CNN have to Obey the Twerp, Jeff Zucker.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What are the negative consequences?

The top RepubliCons, the SOS, and the President are promoting Russian misinformation that it was Ukraine that meddled in the election not Russia.

How anti American are the RepubliCons, the President and the SOS helping the Russian misinformation campaign to suceed. This is sick. And anyone that doesn't understand there are negative consequences is a retard. Write a letter to Dr. Fiona Hill.

There's a traitor in the White House. Theres a bunch of traitors in the RepubliCon party. There's a traitor leading the state department. There's a Jew Nazi in the White House.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Piece of shit Schiff saying today he won't rule out more empeachment hearings. Loser essentially knows he lost. Scum ass liar, rot in hell asshole.

Retard! DOJ watch about to report the Russian probe was legit. 412 page report and not one mention of Pinocchio. All of Trump's villians are cleared. None of the so called deep state that the Retards were guaranteeing jail for have all been cleared. James Comey, Andy Mcabe, Lisa Page, Peter Stroke, James Clapper, Brennan, all cleared. Once again the President's and his Retards anti American conspiracies debunked.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fox News/ Hannity/ Ingraham have been on this from the Very Beginning.

The Rest of them have been POISONOUS to the American People.

Maddow, the Muff Diver, needs to come up for some Air Every Once in a while.

The Wimps and Puppets at CNN have to Obey the Twerp, Jeff Zucker.

Massive Retard Alert!

boston massacre

EOG Master
The top RepubliCons, the SOS, and the President are promoting Russian misinformation that it was Ukraine that meddled in the election not Russia.

How anti American are the RepubliCons, the President and the SOS helping the Russian misinformation campaign to suceed. This is sick. And anyone that doesn't understand there are negative consequences is a retard. Write a letter to Dr. Fiona Hill.

There's a traitor in the White House. Theres a bunch of traitors in the RepubliCon party. There's a traitor leading the state department. There's a Jew Nazi in the White House.

Perfect Description of the Next Ukraine Defense Secretary. VIDMAN.

Turned the Offer down 3 Times, but will accept next time, as TRAITOR/ SPY, will soon be moved OUT of White House.

Fvckin PUNK SPY TRAITOR !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Perfect Description of the Next Ukraine Defense Secretary. VIDMAN.

Turned the Offer down 3 Times, but will accept next time, as TRAITOR/ SPY, will soon be moved OUT of White House.

Fvckin PUNK SPY TRAITOR !

Retard alert.

Everyone must stop asking when will the RepubliCons stop acting wrong. We should be asking why are they acting like traitors?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's the Perfect Place for Anti-American Punk Coward like you.

Ukraine.

Retard, think about it. Why would i go to Ukraine. Trump is making deals with Ukraine. I hate everything Trump. I hope he drops dead.

Retard weak try. Trump admits to stealing millions from charities.

Bushay

NHL Expert
You would go to Ukraine, to Hook-up with the other Anti-American Punk Spy.

Vidman
The man dedicated his entire life to serving this country. Was wounded and received a Purple Heart fighting for your freedoms.

And for all that you refer to him as a punk cause, he fought for this country, not this crooked President.

You're a real special kind of uneducated ignoramus.

Real special.

Did you serve?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The man dedicated his entire life to serving this country. Was wounded and received a Purple Heart fighting for your freedoms.

And for all that you refer to him as a punk cause, he fought for this country, not this crooked President.

Real special.

Did you serve?
The country he served was Ukraine, not the US, Vindman is no hero, he's a rat, apparently everyone who worked with him would warn others that he couldn't be trusted,, all long before any of this happened.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A special thanks go out today to Donald Trump, who stood by navy seal Gallagher to the end. Gallagher stood up to a corrupt naval justice system, a system so corrupt that even after his acquittal they were determined to punish him.

Fine men like Gallagher are far more valuable to this country than corrupt naval secretaries, Trump knows what's right and he refuses to back down, simply amazing!

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Heresay witness Vindman is directly linked to Eric Ciaramella.
When Vindman was asked about his linkage to his pal Ciaramella ..........Adam Shift who swears he doesn't know the identity of the fake whistleblower (which nobody believes) whose name is ERIC CIARAMELLA jumped out of his chair.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Melania Trump is
One million times Prettier than Michelle obama
One billion times smarter than Michelle obama
One trillion times classier than Michelle obama

boston massacre

EOG Master

Real special.

Did you serve?

This Clown asked me if I served.

3 Generations Pal.

Myself, The one before me, and the one after me.

It started in World War II.

Fighting with the Allied Forces, to Liberate Europe from Nazi Germany.

Multiple Purple Hearts in the 3 Generations Pal.

A Moron like you is going to tell me who Fought for my Freedoms ? lol

My 3 Generations contributed to the Fight, that gave Mr. Vidman the Privilege to Enter the United States of America.

Mr. Vidman did not have THE RIGHT to enter this country, when he came here, because Mr. Vidman was Not Born here.

Mr. Vidman was born in UKRAINE. He showed much Loyalty to Ukraine, while serving in the U.S. Military.

That is why Mr. Vidman was offered the job of Ukraine's Secretary of Defense 3 Times.

Mr. Vidman is not in charge of U.S. Foreign Policy, but President Trump is.

If Mr. Vidman does not like U.S. Foreign Policy, then he can go back to Ukraine, or go find another job.

Mr. Vidman was not concerned with Corrupt Joe Biden being investigated for Influence Peddling, and conflicts of interest with his son.

Mr. Vidman was concerned about Multi- Millions of U.S. Taxpayer Dollars being withheld from his Native Homeland. UKRAINE.

Mr. Vidman is nothing more than a BIG PUNK RAT.

You never Post anything that has any insight, but then again, you're part of that LIBERAL QUACK AUDIENCE, that gets preyed

upon and Hoodwinked by the Anti-Trump Fake News. Just as you were by the MUELLER HOAX INVESTIGATION.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Melania Trump is
One million times Prettier than Michelle obama
One billion times smarter than Michelle obama
One trillion times classier than Michelle obama

The only thing Michelle Obama has ever done, is pass the Bar Exam.

And There's Lawyers on every street corner in this country.

Last edited:
This Clown asked me if I served.

3 Generations Pal.

Myself, The one before me, and the one after me.

It started in World War II.

Fighting with the Allied Forces, to Liberate Europe from Nazi Germany.

Multiple Purple Hearts in the 3 Generations Pal.

A Moron like you is going to tell me who Fought for my Freedoms ? lol

My 3 Generations contributed to the Fight, that gave Mr. Vidman the Privilege to Enter the United States of America.

Mr. Vidman did not have THE RIGHT to enter this country, when he came here, because Mr. Vidman was Not Born here.

Mr. Vidman was born in UKRAINE. He showed much Loyalty to Ukraine, while serving in the U.S. Military.

That is why Mr. Vidman was offered the job of Ukraine's Secretary of Defense 3 Times.

Mr. Vidman is not in charge of U.S. Foreign Policy, but President Trump is.

If Mr. Vidman does not like U.S. Foreign Policy, then he can go back to Ukraine, or go find another job.

Mr. Vidman was not concerned with Corrupt Joe Biden being investigated for Influence Peddling, and conflicts of interest with his son.

Mr. Vidman was concerned about Multi- Millions of U.S. Taxpayer Dollars being withheld from his Native Homeland. UKRAINE.

Mr. Vidman is nothing more than a BIG PUNK RAT.

You never Post anything that has any insight, but then again, you're part of that LIBERAL QUACK AUDIENCE, that gets preyed

upon and Hoodwinked by the Anti-Trump Fake News. Just as you were by the MUELLER HOAX INVESTIGATION.

You must feel great to have been wounded protecting the interests of morons. What freedoms did you protect? Just brain washed like everyone else on the far right who keeps talking about how much our military protects us when all they do is go follow an agenda that serves big business interests.