Lock Him Up....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You mean like the leftorats are in bed with the Ukraine and Russia.
You mean like the leftorats are in bed with the Ukraine and Russia.

Trump's hand picked investigator, I believe his name is John Durham. Trump, Fox News and the Right wing retards said John Durham investigation will turn up the Deep State was why the Russian investigation began. Comey, McCabe, Page, Stroke, Clapper, Brennan were all gonna get arrested. These Fox News conspiracies that have been tweeted by Benedict Donald have all been debunked. John Durham report will exonerate all the target of the Right wing Retards. Remember, John Durham was hand selected by the leader of the Retards.

After Durhams report is released Fox News, Trump and the Retards will begin claiming John Durham is part of the Deep State and should be investigated.

"Obama wiretapped my phones".
- Benedict Donald

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Considering DC is Deep State Central, hardly surprising he was booed.

Your retarded conspiracies have all been debunked!

"Obama wire tapped my phones".
- Pinocchio

"The Deep State is spying on me and my campaign"
- Benedict Donald

All of Trumps conspiracies have been debunked!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All true, thanks, but it's all old news. BTW, go away wacko.

Now that Tiny's hand selected investigator John Durham has come up empty, "The Retards", that would be you, are saying he's part of the Deep State! John Durham should by investigated!

"I was spied on. Spygate."
- Tiny

All the Right Wing conspiracies, all the conspiracies parroted by the Retards have been debunked.

Bushay

NHL Expert
That's from an Anti-Trump Fake News Publication.

The Only thing that you Read !

N.Y. Times, Wash. Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc., these are all Anti -Trump Fake News Media Outlets.
You seemed to have left out every single other News source other than Fox News and Breitbart. Just so you're aware.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Love watching you Trumptards squirm and divert while the heat is back on ya'lls boy. lol.

Can't be more Anti American than a Trumptard! Their leader gets caught seeking, demanding, and using Foreign help in back to back elections. Their argument is get over it. What about Hunter Biden. What about Hillary. You're not being fair.

"Russia if you're listening help"

"Did you see Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks"

"I need a favor though"

"China, you should investigate Joe Biden"

"I will do it again"

Many of the treasonous acts and acts of bribery committed by Tiny that we know of. One can only assume those acts we're not aware of.

This massive conspiracy is a massive cover-up. Evidence will continue to be uncovered!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Can't be more Anti American than a Trumptard! Their leader gets caught seeking, demanding, and using Foreign help in back to back elections. Their argument is get over it. What about Hunter Biden. What about Hillary. You're not being fair.

"Russia if you're listening help"

"Did you see Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks"

"I need a favor though"

"China, you should investigate Joe Biden"

"I will do it again"

Many of the treasonous acts and acts of bribery committed by Tiny that we know of. One can only assume those acts we're not aware of.

This massive conspiracy is a massive cover-up. Evidence will continue to be uncovered!

It all Started with TEARDROPS IN BROOKLYN !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Any publication that reports the truth on trump is labeled as fake news by you trumptards

That's my Point.

They have you Hoodwinked into Believing that it is the truth.

They Duped you with the Multi- Million Dollar Mueller Investigation.

And you still believe all the Fake News they report.

Most people would have Learned a Lesson.

BUT NOT LIBERAL QUACKS.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Your retarded conspiracies have all been debunked!

"Obama wire tapped my phones".
- Pinocchio

"The Deep State is spying on me and my campaign"
- Benedict Donald

All of Trumps conspiracies have been debunked!

The Best one of all was the Democratic COWARD Schiff saying that he has Direct Evidence that Trump Colluded with the Russians.

Where is it PUNK ??????????????????

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump back up to 52% today, almost an all time high. Some impeachment, LOL.

You also claim you saw the articles of impeachment. Give it up. Everything you say is false.

But I do agree. Most Retards have a false sense of confidence during this impeachment process. Many Retards didn't think the Dems would go thru with impeaching Tiny. Reminds me of the confidence you Retards had in the Red Wave two Novembers past.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
What a Horrible Life the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE has.

Unhappy every day of their lives.

Teardrops rolling down their eyes everyday.

Hate the country they live in.

Crying because the Sun rose.

What a Miserable Existence.

But NOBODY needs them anyway.

So who cares about all their Personal Problems.

Get Lost and don't come back.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not one Republican retard can tell me what Joe Biden did wrong.

There's 2 things we all know are true. Trump supporters are anti American and retarded.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Anybody have the balls to bet Trump gets removed in Senate Trial ?

No way. RepubliCons have proven to not respect America or the United States constitution.

"Did you see Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks".
- Donald Trump Summer '16

It doesn't get anymore un-American than that.

MrTop

EOG Master
No way. RepubliCons have proven to not respect America or the United States constitution.

"Did you see Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks".
- Donald Trump Summer '16

It doesn't get anymore un-American than that.

HILLARY had less votes in 2016 in wisconsin than romney had in wisconsin in 2012 .... that says it all....

cheapseats

EOG Master
Haha, tsk, tsk, hehe.....Kerry endorses blonde hair legs. Idiocrats are in deep trouble . Pickle skin is running a nursing home.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Accu Weather is now full leftist liars. They put N/A on records for day or week, etc. Pushing the climate bullshit of the wackos.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Butti and his refusal to talk about his non NDA with Mc Kensey. And here I thought the wackos left were caring and concerned about all people. Just another example of the puke on the left.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Accu Weather is now full leftist liars. They put N/A on records for day or week, etc. Pushing the climate bullshit of the wackos.

Ill never forget how angry you were that more senior citizens didn't die after Hurricane Matthew hit Florida. You blamed the liberal media back then also. You're one retarded sicko fuck!

Its the liberal media's fault
- Cheapseat the retard ...Hurricane Matthew Fall '16

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
almost every Trump supporter wants to see a trial in the Senate where the demolibs have a ZER0 chance of a conviction and where it's an ironclad lock the dems will get badly shellacked. The First four witnesses who will testify under oath in an impeachment trial without time restrictions are Hunter and joe biden and adam shift and of course ERIC CIARAMELLA --the fake whistleblower.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not one Republican retard can tell me what Joe Biden did wrong.

There's 2 things we all know are true. Trump supporters are anti American and retarded.
Curious to why Obama doesn’t have his back. Who do you think he will endorse? I don’t see him with a far left candidate. Mayor Pete?

That's my Point.

They have you Hoodwinked into Believing that it is the truth.

They Duped you with the Multi- Million Dollar Mueller Investigation.

And you still believe all the Fake News they report.

Most people would have Learned a Lesson.

BUT NOT LIBERAL QUACKS.

Whatever publications you read are suspect. Your grammar is consistently at a second grade level.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Curious to why Obama doesn’t have his back. Who do you think he will endorse? I don’t see him with a far left candidate. Mayor Pete?

He's been Buddies with Deval Patrick for a Long Time.

He asked Patrick to jump in the race. That's why Patrick jumped in.

But Patrick isn't gaining any Momentum.

Don't think Obama likes anyone in the field, other than Patrick.