Lock Him Up....

MrTop

EOG Master
Remember the deal he made that cost the lives of 11 Americans inside a Pittsburgh synagogue. Trump is pure evil, pure scum.

I am still waiting for you answer the statement you did not answer. I was correct that trump put in sanctions on Russia...as well as Obama did...you did not know it... What you read is false... Read the wall street journal... It is better than the false news you read..

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's criminal what drug companies have been able to get away with from both parties. A person can purchase the same drugs in Mexico for pennies on the dollar.
Agree, it’s been going on for far too long now. No one wants to investigate. Trump repealing Obamacare doesn’t solve the problem. It’s a shame that one is facing bankruptcy if they have a major health issue:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Remember the deal he made that cost the lives of 11 Americans inside a Pittsburgh synagogue. Trump is pure evil, pure scum.
Do you have the same outrage for the crap going on in NYC and the attack on jews? I’m guessing not since it can’t be pinned on trump.

The iranians kill an american in Iraq and then attacked our embassy - Trump said he'd respond and he did. What a leader, thank God we have him and not the weakling Obama.

More ignorant trumptard logic here. Escalating towards war with Iran is not a good thing. When the Saddam statue was toppled in Baghdad you probably thought that was the end of things as well.

You're some one who cannot Handle Life under Trump.

You're not Bright enough to even Know what you want from a President.

All you do is React negatively to whatever Trump says or does.

You certainly do not have the Brains to State a Reason why you do not like a Trump Action or Idea.

You're a Simpleton who just Disagrees with whatever he says or does.

You do not Know why you disagree.

You have No Clue.

More second grade grammar level gibberish from you

mr merlin

EOG Master
More ignorant trumptard logic here. Escalating towards war with Iran is not a good thing. When the Saddam statue was toppled in Baghdad you probably thought that was the end of things as well.
Escalating towards war huh? Yea, i guess we should just let Iran kill our troops, attack our embassy's, plan more attacks, why not?

By the way, this is pretty much the first time the US has responded to Iran in any way , they've been stirring up trouble for decades, supposedly killing hundreds of americans in iraq, I hardly think one small targeted attack against the true source of their terrorism is a bad thing?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember when all the "experts" said we should never move our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem because it would inflame the arab world? Did that happen, they worried about that and spun that false narrative for decades. Never listen to the crazies, power is the only thing that matters, we have it, Iran doesn't.

Last edited:
Escalating towards war huh? Yea, i guess we should just let Iran kill our troops, attack our embassy's, plan more attacks, why not?

By the way, this is pretty much the first time the US has responded to Iran in any way , they've been stirring up trouble for decades, supposedly killing hundreds of americans in iraq, I hardly think one small targeted attack against the true source of their terrorism is a bad thing?

Under Obama they hacked into the Iran nuclear computer system and decimated their centrifuges and nuclear program. You and facts always seem to have a program coexisting.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Under Obama they hacked into the Iran nuclear computer system and decimated their centrifuges and nuclear program. You and facts always seem to have a program coexisting.
Ooh, wow, how brave of us to push a button on a computer, that's a sign of weakness. I think that was mainly the Israeli's by the way, which is the kind of stuff they have to do, since they lack the true ability to strike Iran directly.

The iranians were, and are very correct to feel untouchable, because they've always got away with attacking us, I hope this isn't a one time action, it needs to be constant, that would send a far better message.

MrTop

EOG Master
Ooh, wow, how brave of us to push a button on a computer, that's a sign of weakness. I think that was mainly the Israeli's by the way, which is the kind of stuff they have to do, since they lack the true ability to strike Iran directly.

The iranians were, and are very correct to feel untouchable, because they've always got away with attacking us, I hope this isn't a one time action, it needs to be constant, that would send a far better message.

isreal has nukes iran does not

sounds like you think a war with Iran would be a good thing

mr merlin

EOG Master
sounds like you think a war with Iran would be a good thing
Did Iran declare war on us? Nope, what did they do, they threatened us, like they've been doing non stop for decades.

Killing Iranian's(and muslims in general) is always a good thing. i heard most of the dems, like silly joe, have called what Trump did "reckless". So in their view, doing little or nothing as they attack us, kill people, wound people, plot against us, is prudent and wise. But fighting back is reckless?

I'll take reckless everyday and twice on sunday.

Did Iran declare war on us? Nope, what did they do, they threatened us, like they've been doing non stop for decades.

Killing Iranian's(and muslims in general) is always a good thing. i heard most of the dems, like silly joe, have called what Trump did "reckless". So in their view, doing little or nothing as they attack us, kill people, wound people, plot against us, is prudent and wise. But fighting back is reckless?

I'll take reckless everyday and twice on sunday.

so you mock pushing a button that disables a nuclear program but hail pushing a button for a drone strike as an intelligent and brave act. Killing him makes no difference in the big picture as he will just be replaced by another. It is nothing more than poking a stick into a hornets nest. Trump has shown he doesn’t know the first thing about foreign strategy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
so you mock pushing a button that disables a nuclear program but hail pushing a button for a drone strike as an intelligent and brave act. Killing him makes no difference in the big picture as he will just be replaced by another. It is nothing more than poking a stick into a hornets nest. Trump has shown he doesn’t know the first thing about foreign strategy.
Looks like we disagree on this one too heisi, not surprising huh?

i think you have it backwards however, they are not the hornets nest, we are, they did the poking.

Looks like we disagree on this one too heisi, not surprising huh?

i think you have it backwards however, they are not the hornets nest, we are, they did the poking.

The Bush and Obama administration were smart enough to realize taking him out wasn’t worth the consequences from retaliation which you and trump will be making excuses for in the future.

weren’t you cheering on trumps policy of “no more stupid wars”? This only brings that possibility closer. But with all of trumps fuck ups another “wag the dog” distraction seems to be his motive here.

blueline

EOG Master
went from the Nuclear agreement where we had allies with us and with which they were complying to taking out the number 2 guy on the soil of a sovereign nation which is an act of war ....insanity

boston massacre

EOG Master

If Iran was killing Americans who wish harm on the United States, like some of these LIBERAL QUACKS, a response might not be needed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
went from the Nuclear agreement where we had allies with us and with which they were complying to taking out the number 2 guy on the soil of a sovereign nation which is an act of war ....insanity

Exactly! Everything was stable and peaceful. Lines of communication were flowing. Along comes Tiny. Everything becomes unstable! America is hated throughout the world. Middle East is in termoil. U.S.A. now has a big target on their backs. U.S. Military bases, embassies and allies have big targets on their backs. The direction Trump has taken America is very sad.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The Bush and Obama administration were smart enough to realize taking him out wasn’t worth the consequences from retaliation which you and trump will be making excuses for in the future.

weren’t you cheering on trumps policy of “no more stupid wars”? This only brings that possibility closer. But with all of trumps fuck ups another “wag the dog” distraction seems to be his motive here.
Obama was a cowardly weakling, Bush was widely regarded as a fool, Trump is a stable genius who clearly knows more than the generals. With God standing at his side he is incapable of error, incapable of miscalculation.

I've said it before, but it is simply amazing how he gets better and better, he truly reaches new heights of brilliance with each passing month.

The Iranian's are screaming mad , as are the democrats, while the media is blathering their usual doom and gloom...everything is exactly as it should be!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Exactly! Everything was stable and peaceful. Lines of communication were flowing. Along comes Tiny. Everything becomes unstable! America is hated throughout the world. Middle East is in termoil. U.S.A. now has a big target on their backs. U.S. Military bases, embassies and allies have big targets on their backs. The direction Trump has taken America is very sad.

just hated in the parts where they can’t push us around anymore.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Obama was a cowardly weakling, Bush was widely regarded as a fool, Trump is a stable genius who clearly knows more than the generals. With God standing at his side he is incapable of error, incapable of miscalculation.

I've said it before, but it is simply amazing how he gets better and better, he truly reaches new heights of brilliance with each passing month.

The Iranian's are screaming mad , as are the democrats, while the media is blathering their usual doom and gloom...everything is exactly as it should be!

The Terror Leader was killed from a Presidential Order.

I Heard his Body was Blown into Pieces.

He could only be I.D. through the Ring He wears.

Trump stated he did this to Prevent War, not Start War.

Iranians and their DEMOCRATIC ALLIES are upset.

Democrats should move there, align with the Iranians, and start Fighting back at the U.S. Military.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Of course. But he's a mindless Cultist. Whatever the Cult Leader wants them to think, that's how he'll think. If it's totally different than what he believed yesterday, who cares. Must obey cult leader.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Of course. But he's a mindless Cultist. Whatever the Cult Leader wants them to think, that's how he'll think. If it's totally different than what he believed yesterday, who cares. Must obey cult leader.

Terrible Thing for that to have happened to your Friend.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
just hated in the parts where they can’t push us around anymore.

But those poor children and women at the border you fear are so much less of a danger! Fair Warning is a funny guy.

Stop the asylum seekers because they're dangerous but the Iranian supported terrorist can't push around the mighty USA led by Trump. LOL

boston massacre

EOG Master
But those poor children and women at the border you fear are so much less of a danger! Fair Warning is a funny guy.

Stop the asylum seekers because they're dangerous but the Iranian supported terrorist can't push around the mighty USA led by Trump. LOL

Let them just walk in because they're women and children.

We need a group of suckers like you to pay all their Bills.

Some things your “stable genius”has said or done

He wanted to combat hurricanes by shooting a nuclear missile into them

He said if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he’d probably date her. Nothing says genius stability like good old fashioned father/daughter incest

He claimed wind turbines cause cancer

He actually took a sharpie to alter a hurricane map to include Alabama

We are building a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Trumptards still contend this as a truthful statement

He actually said troops took over the airports during the revolutionary war

Trump said Epstein is a “terrific guy” who appreciates woman on the younger side

I could go on and on with more examples of what a shit for brains moron trump is but you get the idea

mr merlin

EOG Master

He said if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he’d probably date her. Nothing says genius stability like good old fashioned father/daughter incest

We are building a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Trumptards still contend this as a truthful statement

Trump said Epstein is a “terrific guy” who appreciates woman on the younger side

I could go on and on with more examples of what a shit for brains moron trump is but you get the idea
Most of your points are mindless distractions.. For example, Trump is possibly one of the only men Epstein ever met that he didn't corrupt, Trump saw what he was and kicked him out of his properties, while Clinton and countless others groveled at his feet.

Trump is doing everything he promised to do, and everything other presidents were afraid to do, he has become DONALD THE GREAT!

Most of your points are mindless distractions.. For example, Trump is possibly one of the only men Epstein ever met that he didn't corrupt, Trump saw what he was and kicked him out of his properties, while Clinton and countless others groveled at his feet.

Trump is doing everything he promised to do, and everything other presidents were afraid to do, he has become DONALD THE GREAT!

Haha-nice try. They aren't mindless distractions by myself. Those are actual things that trump has said or done. And those are examples that only an idiot would do or say. Keep drinking the Kool Aide from your moronic cult leader.

Stable genius-LMFAO

mr merlin

EOG Master
Haha-nice try. They aren't mindless distractions by myself. Those are actual things that trump has said or done. And those are examples that only an idiot would do or say. Keep drinking the Kool Aide from your moronic cult leader.

Stable genius-LMFAO
Fresh airstrikes in iraq taking place now targeting more Iranians, you babble nonsense and hatred, while Trump takes out the bad guys. He is so refreshing, he's the most honest and transparent leader in history. And the people love it!

boston massacre

EOG Master

Why is it that the Only thing you ever talk about is the Economy.

No one Cares about Economics.

But you continually keep posting about it.

Citizens in the United States of America are concerned about topics like the Color of the President's Hair and getting rid of all borders throughout the world.

Not Economics.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let them just walk in because they're women and children.

We need a group of suckers like you to pay all their Bills.

Speaking of suckers, Donald Trump would suck a dick on national TV if it would win him a Nobel Peace Prize. The direction this sexual monster has taken America is sad.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Bigrunner, Trump offends you? How many times do you use the derogatory term for special needs people? Bushay, still waiting for that proof of how vets and active duty personnel don’t approve of Trump, stop into your local American Legion, VFW, or RAFA, then get back to us. Would Bigrunner,, KANE, Bushay, or Heisenberg post their taxes? I’m willing to bet no, because they are on the nipple. Go big on Patriots tomorrow!