Lock Him Up....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner, Trump offends you? How many times do you use the derogatory term for special needs people? Bushay, still waiting for that proof of how vets and active duty personnel don’t approve of Trump, stop into your local American Legion, VFW, or RAFA, then get back to us. Would Bigrunner,, KANE, Bushay, or Heisenberg post their taxes? I’m willing to bet no, because they are on the nipple. Go big on Patriots tomorrow!

How do you feel about Impeached president starting war with Iran? Is it always Republican Presidents that start war?

Do you know in 2011 and 2012 Trump said Obama will definitely start a War with Iran to help him get reelected. How's that for projection.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bigrunner, Trump offends you? How many times do you use the derogatory term for special needs people? Bushay, still waiting for that proof of how vets and active duty personnel don’t approve of Trump, stop into your local American Legion, VFW, or RAFA, then get back to us. Would Bigrunner,, KANE, Bushay, or Heisenberg post their taxes? I’m willing to bet no, because they are on the nipple. Go big on Patriots tomorrow!

A Post directed at some BIG TIME LIBERAL QUACKER JACKS.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They showed an animation of the Attack.

Suleimani's Plane Landed at the Airport.

He and his Entourage exited onto the Tarmac, and into 2 waiting Vehicles.

Just as they started to drive off, 2 Bombers came flying Directly Overhead, and it was

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !

Suleimani became UNRECOGNIZABLE.

As this Great President likes to say.

It was over VERY QUICKLY !

mr merlin

EOG Master
He died cornered, whimpering, and pleading for his life like a coward. Or was that the other guy? i guess it doesn't matter, dead, is dead.

Donald Trump Rallies Evangelicals in Florida–‘We Have God on Our Side’

See heisi, I told you so.

you think of trump as a god I won’t deny that. A few weeks ago you were all in favor of no Middle East intervention and now you show your hypocrisy as you cheer on trumps wag the dog moment.

mr merlin

EOG Master
you think of trump as a god I won’t deny that. A few weeks ago you were all in favor of no Middle East intervention and now you show your hypocrisy as you cheer on trumps wag the dog moment.
I'm not in favor of most of what we're doing over there, the fact is Iran attacked us, you have to respond or they'll escalate, everyone knows that.

It would make no sense to invade iran or anything like that, far better to simply destroy their economy, block all oil shipments, perhaps destroy their refinery's, power plants, water supplies, let them wallow and starve in misery.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm not in favor of most of what we're doing over there, the fact is Iran attacked us, you have to respond or they'll escalate, everyone knows that.

It would make no sense to invade iran or anything like that, far better to simply destroy their economy, block all oil shipments, perhaps destroy their refinery's, power plants, water supplies, let them wallow and starve in misery.

This.

I completely agree with you on economic sanctions but trump seems to think wagging the dog is a way to turn around his failing popularity.

We all now have to hope for sound judgement from a man who believes shooting a nuclear missile into a hurricane is a good way to protect people from the storm.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I completely agree with you on economic sanctions but trump seems to think wagging the dog is a way to turn around his failing popularity.

We all now have to hope for sound judgement from a man who believes shooting a nuclear missile into a hurricane is a good way to protect people from the storm.
You're not stupid Heisi, I grant you that, but you read everything backwards, Trumps popularity is not "failing" it has never been higher. Try changing the channel and you'll get a glimpse of reality.

Do you have any other playoff recommendations for us?

You're not stupid Heisi, I grant you that, but you read everything backwards, Trumps popularity is not "failing" it has never been higher. Try changing the channel and you'll get a glimpse of reality.

54% of the American public approves of trump being removed from office. You have a strange view of popularity

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
54% of the American public approves of trump being removed from office. You have a strange view of popularity

I gave up on polls being reliable a long time ago. Trump winning the last election pretty much sealed that for me.

Mainstream news media is just as unreliable now. Just as unreliable as any 2nd rate internet media outlet. It's all the same now.

We are living in the age of misinformation. Can't trust anything you see or read anymore. Almost every single outlet has an agenda and the agenda is $$$ and the base it caters to or the narrative that needs to be spun. Unfortunate truth.

Sad.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Virginia taking it on the chin....Dems making a huge move in Virginia....
Yea, VA is solid blue now, won last time by like 5 pts, which is why if trump is tied or ahead, it's the end for them.
Virginia: Trump vs. Biden Mason-Dixon Biden 49, Trump 45 Biden +4 Virginia: Trump vs. Sanders Mason-Dixon Sanders 45, Trump 51 Trump +6 Virginia: Trump vs. Warren Mason-Dixon Warren 44, Trump 48 Trump +4 Virginia: Trump vs. Buttigieg Mason-Dixon Trump 47, Buttigieg 45 Trump +2

Heaven help the dems then, he's as unlikable and dishonest as Hillary, without the intellect and ability.

Compared to trumps dishonesty Biden looks like Abraham Lincoln.

As far as intellect goes Biden looks like Einstein compared to the guy who wanted to protect people from hurricanes by shooting a nuclear missile into it. That type of thinking is something I'd expect to have seen in the Beavis and Butthead movie.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wacky, crazy, terrorist America under Trump. Impeached terrorist president starts a war with Iran. 100% for political reasons and Obama envy. Not one Republicon has condemned this crazy terrorist impeached president. What a sad group of people RepubliCons are!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Remember all the promises from trump regarding N Korean nukes? The trumptards wanted to give him a Nobel prize. Kim has played trump like a violin every step of the way and their nuclear program is now stronger than ever.
Are you voting against him because of NK?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Remember when Trump said there were 3 mlllion illegal votes against him. He was so sure of this he formed a voter fraud commission comprised of RepubliCons to find the fraud. Turned out Pinocchio was once again wrong. Waste of taxpayer's dollars.
America has never had a more unfit President. The worst ever by far.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Remember when Trump said there were 3 mlllion illegal votes against him. He was so sure of this he formed a voter fraud commission comprised of RepubliCons to find the fraud. Turned out Pinocchio was once again wrong. Waste of taxpayer's dollars.
America has never had a more unfit President. The worst ever by far.

Remember when the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE QUACKER JACKS said Trump Colluded with the Russians to interfere in the 2016 Election ?

And the MUELLER REPORT will show Collusion ?

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Life of BIG DUMB HOODWINKED LIBERAL FRUITCAKE QUACKER JACKS.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Remember when the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE QUACKER JACKS said Trump Colluded with the Russians to interfere in the 2016 Election ?

And the MUELLER REPORT will show Collusion ?

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Life of BIG DUMB HOODWINKED LIBERAL FRUITCAK QUACKER JACKS.

Cocksucker, your President says he believes Iran was planning to bomb 4 US Embassy's. Lol. I know you and other retards believe his claim to be true but the reality is it's not believable. If Iran bombed 4 of our embassy's it would lead to an all out war. How stupid are Trump and his Retards?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Cocksucker, your President says he believes Iran was planning to bomb 4 US Embassy's. Lol. I know you and other retards believe his claim to be true but the reality is it's not believable. If Iran bombed 4 of our embassy's it would lead to an all out war. How stupid are Trump and his Retards?

Homo, You thought Mueller was going to Deliver you a Dozen Roses, but you got stood up.

SUCKER !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Homo, You thought Mueller was going to Deliver you a Dozen Roses, but you got stood up.

SUCKER !

Iran was planning on blowing up 4 Embassy's says the president. There were 3 million illegal votes says the president. The president constantly makes up shit and lies. Like the flaming cocksucker and large retard you are you believe all of Tiny's lies.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Iran was planning on blowing up 4 Embassy's says the president. There were 3 million illegal votes says the president. The president constantly makes up shit and lies. Like the flaming cocksucker and large retard you are you believe all of Tiny's lies.

Bobby Stuck it Right Up Your Little Wimpy Punk Ass.

You were the Kind of Sucker he was Looking for.

His Type of Bitch Boy.

They're not finished abusing your Little Wimpy Ass.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bobby Stuck it Right Up Your Little Wimpy Punk Ass.

You were the Kind of Sucker he was Looking for.

His Type of Bitch Boy.

They're not finished abusing your Little Wimpy Ass.

You're constantly sucking the dick of the Trumptard Cult leader. The last time we saw such rabid cock sucking by white males was the Branch Davidians. All Cults end bad.