LOL @ DR BOB STOLL

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted
Those on Text are aware that I released the opposite side of my Oklahoma 2-Star as a 1-Star on Texas Tech at +14 or more ONLY. Then I released Oklahoma at -13 1/2 for 3-Stars.

I realize it's confusing but I have got to find a way to keep these guys from automatically moving the line instantly on my plays and this could help down the line. I realize there may be people that got Texas Tech at +14 for 1-Star and maybe didn't get -13 1/2 or -14 coming back the other way for 3-Stars but I figure if you can get down quick enough to get the first bet in then you are likely to be quick enough to get the real bet in at a better line.

That's also why I indicated +14 or more ONLY in the first text, so people wouldn't bet Texas Tech at 13.5 when I knew I was coming back with Oklahoma.

I know some of you may hate this idea but these line moves are killing my business and hurting my current clients and if I can find a way to make them hesitate on instantly moving the line then I'm willing to try it.

Oklahoma is a 2-Star Best Bet at -14 or less and 1-Star up to -16 if you didn't follow along with the Texts today. Hopefully, those that did use the text service got +14 for 1-Star one way and -13.5 for 3-Stars the other way, which was the intent. Obviously, I'm open to feedback on this move. Plus, as you may notice this line has settle at -14.5, which is also a lot better than what it might have moved to had I simply texted out Oklahoma -14 for 2-Stars.

I also released tonight's ULL at Ark State Under 61 as a Strong Opinion under at 59 or higher.

Oh, the trials of tribulations of those that choose to TOUT and BET.

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted
Re: lol @ DR BOB STOLL

Re: lol @ DR BOB STOLL

Can you imagine being a customer of this nonsense? If you bet +14- for the limit the first time, how is the normal, regular customer going to get long on -13-.

What a dick

Jalapanose

EOG Member
Re: LOL @ DR BOB STOLL

He has been frustrated with fezzik stealing his plays for quite some time. This should tilt fezz a bit lol.

On a side note, can't wait to read him dr bob his way through the litany of reasons why he lost the middle he's got set up here. Lol

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

He is like RAS, he wants to do both in my opinion. Too bad for the subscribers, they always lose while these pricks go out and sneak around on their games early, or bet them seconds before releasing.

It is what it is. Very hard to sneak around and bet and release, as Dr Bob has found out. Doubt he cares.

Loved Dr Bob back in the mid 90s! We were in high school betting games...though we only collectively paid for his picks once or twice.
But we used to always annoy and IM him on AOL and ask him about other plays than what he had listed.
He would talk for a sec and then always try and say he was too busy.
Docstoll was the screen name.

Jalapanose

EOG Member

Bob would still be having a modicum of success if he wouldn't have succumbed to his ego by revealing all of his methods in his back patting write-ups. *Almost* as bad as when helmut gave away his CBB totals/pace formula to anybody who asked.

I'm just surprised he is still moving lines. How?
I mean...how many clients could he actually have.
Or are books moving on air from his consistently losing texts?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Loved Dr Bob back in the mid 90s! We were in high school betting games...though we only collectively paid for his picks once or twice.
But we used to always annoy and IM him on AOL and ask him about other plays than what he had listed.
He would talk for a sec and then always try and say he was too busy.
Docstoll was the screen name.

Good story, Falls.

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

Bob would still be having a modicum of success if he wouldn't have succumbed to his ego by revealing all of his methods in his back patting write-ups. *Almost* as bad as when helmut gave away his CBB totals/pace formula to anybody who asked.

Excellent observation, especially for someone on a message forum. You must be lost...

I remember posters at LVA would beg him to knock off the analysis but he was so emotionally damaged; he just craved and craved the attention and big line moves on the overnights. Look where he is now. Some people couldn't find big time with a road map, that dumb-ass included.

cheapseats

EOG Master

From Dr Bob:

Those on Text are aware that I released the opposite side of my (team edited out) 2-Star as a 1-Star on (team edited out) +XX or more ONLY. Then I released (team edited out) at -XX for 3-Stars.

I realize it's confusing but I have got to find a way to keep these guys from automatically moving the line instantly on my plays and this could help down the line. I realize there may be people that got (team edited out) at +XX for 1-Star and maybe didn't get -XX or -XX coming back the other way for 3-Stars but I figure if you can get down quick enough to get the first bet in then you are likely to be quick enough to get the real bet in at a better line.

That's also why I indicated +XX or more ONLY in the first text, so people wouldn't bet (team edited out) at +XX when I knew I was coming back with (team edited out).

I know some of you may hate this idea but these line moves are killing my business and hurting my current clients and if I can find a way to make them hesitate on instantly moving the line then I'm willing to try it.

(team edited out) is a 2-Star Best Bet at -XXor less and 1-Star up to -XX if you didn't follow along with the Texts today. Hopefully, those that did use the text service got +XX for 1-Star one way and -XX for 3-Stars the other way, which was the intent. Obviously, I'm open to feedback on this move. Plus, as you may notice this line has settle at -XX, which is also a lot better than what it might have moved to had I simply texted out (team edited out) -XX for 2-Stars.

So this piece of crap plays both sides against the middle. This is why touts are nothing but garbage. If they were any good at all (and they are NOT), they would play the games themselves and wager all of the money they use for the expense involved in being a tout.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

This stuff is too good to be true. Keep this thread rolling.

An excerpt of the Bob Stoll excuse hour would be great.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I thought vegas figured out his model and didn't give a shit about him anymore.

Anyone know his numbers over the last 5 years?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

His numbers suck the last five years. No one who really wants to win is playing Dr Bob's shit anymore. Vegas figured out Dr Bob and RAS. They are toast!

Jalapanose

EOG Member

Best Bets 22-26-1 for -18.9 Stars
I was just 4-7 on my week 7 Best Bets and an even worse 6-15 on a Star Basis for -10.5 Stars while Strong Opinions were 3-2 (3-1 sides and 0-1 on totals), including a couple I added on Saturday. Two weeks ago things were great, now they suck, and hopefully two weeks from now things will be fine. That’s the way sports betting can be and I’ve certainly been through worse streaks than this in my 28 year career and have more than survived those. I’ll survive this one too. I’ve dug a big hole and I may not get back to even for the season but I’m very likely to win going forward, which is really all that matters at this point. The last two weeks happened and it’s the rest of the season that now concerns me - and I’m very confident I will be profitable over the remainder of the season. I once had a 4-32 run in basketball over a 2 week span and then I went 35-6 the following 2 weeks and ended that season with a solid profit. In 2005 I was +31.3 Stars of profit in basketball in late February then had a 3 week run of 64-130-4 on a Star Basis for -79.0 Stars and I’m sure I said the same thing then that I’m saying now (that I’m likely to be profitable from this point forward). The rest of the season I was 85-42-2 on Stars and while I ended that season at just 52.0% and -8.9 Stars I then had a 59% combined NFL and College Football season later that year and then won 112.0 Stars on 58% winners the next basketball season. So, as bad as it looks these last two weeks I have been through worse bouts of negative variance and came back to win.

While the bad results in week 6 had a lot to do with bad luck (2 losses due to fumble return touchdowns and 0-3 on close games) this past week was simply a losing week that I deserved, as I had no lucky wins or unlucky losses and was 2-2 on toss-up games (see game by game recap below). There are weeks when the math simply doesn’t work but those are generally isolated weeks and not an indication that anything is wrong with my math model. In fact, what’s odd about this year is that my math model is 56.5% picking every game against the spread (since week 4 when it starts) and the math plays (those with a 56% chance of covering or more based solely on the math) are a solid 42-33-1 (56%) for the season. I mentioned last week that the situational analysis was keeping me off a lot of math plays and those math plays were winning while the ones I decided to play as Best Bets were not. That wasn’t so much the case this past week, as the math had a down week and I would have still lost had I gone with every math play. In fact, the situations kept me off some math play losers this week. Where the math hasn’t worked so far this season is picking totals (just 46% on all games), so I’m going to limit the number of totals I play going forward and will not play any at all after week 9 (historically the math has no edge in totals from week 10 on). The sides actually haven’t been that bad, although they certainly should be better given how well the math model has worked. My Best Bets sides are 15-15-1 and the Strong Opinion sides are 14-11 while the Best Bet totals are just 7-11 and Strong Opinion totals are 4-7. Things should improve if I focus all of my attention on sides and play only what I think are the very best totals. If the math model keeps working the way it has up to this point then the winners will come. It’s pretty random that the math plays have been good overall picking sides and I just happened to have been on the batch of 30 that is 50%.

Heim

EOG Master

Dr. Bob imitating BW as a tout selling picks is hilarious. I wonder if Bob knows that groups including BW will inflate his side with lower limits hoping more will follow then go up & over on the opposite side game day. His selections move against him but not because he's always right.

Jalapanose

EOG Member

RAS basically admitting that his CLV is self-manufactured in his thread on the subject. Too rich!

Heim

EOG Master

Naturally Bob makes light of a 4-32 run
..he doesn't bet. That would wipe out most followers. See Fezzik 2008.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Releases the under in tonight's game. 48 pts in the 1st half. Good start bob.

I saw that too Heim. A 4-32 run isn't a bump in the road....the fkn bridge exploded.

geez. He's straight ice buckets now.
He always had excuses too. I see he still had that working.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Every single tout should have a bullet put in their head. Two for Fezzik since his head is so fat.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Every single tout should have a bullet put in their head. Two for Fezzik since his head is so fat.

Dell, let's not go that extreme. A better route is to have fun w/ the touts.

This thread is a classic in the making. Dell, I'll throw u $10 a week to keep this thread going. No lie.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

geez. He's straight ice buckets now.
He always had excuses too. I see he still had that working.

Falls, it's insane. Surely his followers have to see that his recent cold streak has this guy on ultimate-tilt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell, let's not go that extreme. A better route is to have fun w/ the touts.

This thread is a classic in the making. Dell, I'll throw u $10 a week to keep this thread going. No lie.

This Is Your Bitcoin Address 1Gk7WpYqQAANg45Nqtb97xRPsEsvCTS71X
Share this with anyone and they can send you payments.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Dell, I don't use Bitcoin.

If u PM me your PayPal address, though, I'll pre-pay for four weeks of updates. $40 for 4 weekly updates.

This story is too good to die. On pins-and-needles. Which game is a real play? Which is a head-fake?

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Dell:

One other tout-tidbit that I'd love to confirm:

* Gavazzi claims that he's on a 51-10 big-game run.

Any way we can confirm or defrock that claim?

Mr Wonderful

EOG Veteran

Fade away

3* N Carolina -17
3* Oklahoma -16
3* S Florida -14
2* South Alabama +3
2* Washington +17
1* Houston Under 56.5
1* Alabama Under 53
1* Vanderbilt Under 35

Mr Wonderful

EOG Veteran

I’ll take Oregon in a 2-Star Best Bet at +3 at -120 odds or better and for 1-Star at +3 at -125. The Ducks are a Strong Opinion at less than +3.

Note: This game was released to my subscribers after the line moved to +3 this afternoon and it has since come back down to +2.5. Wait to see if it goes back up to +3 if you haven’t played Oregon yet.

:shoot: