LOL Florida St. Considering 'Neon' Deion....

Heim

EOG Master
I don't think in the history of CFB a hiree has had zero coaching experience. I think Deon has done some high school
coaching briefly but I can't believe they'd eat 20 million with Taggert to hire Deon Sanders.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Head coaches are just figure pieces. Sanders is just a face. Hire a great staff and let it rip. He could be a secondary coach like saban.

Heim

EOG Master
Nothing good can come of that.

It's funny at first however I was reading this morning Sanders was A+ in team meetings and practices. Attentive,
coachable and offering advice to rookies unlike his perceived image. (comments from former coaches).

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's funny at first however I was reading this morning Sanders was A+ in team meetings and practices. Attentive,
coachable and offering advice to rookies unlike his perceived image. (comments from former coaches).
I'm not big on hiring ex-school heroes to coach (like harbaugh at Mich). Its tough if it goes south.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't think in the history of CFB a hiree has had zero coaching experience. I think Deon has done some high school
coaching briefly but I can't believe they'd eat 20 million with Taggert to hire Deon Sanders.
Aaron Boone and Luke Walton also zero coaching experience