LOL UCLA

Is John Wooden rolling in his grave yet? A loss at home to Fullerton? A team that came in on a 7-game losing streak and a sparkling 3-10 record. Mick Cronin making things happen...

cheapseats

EOG Master
Xactly, and why do you think the new stadium wound up in Inglewood. It allowed removal of blight and brought the entire wealth of South Bay close and easy as compared to other sites which had consideration.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Why bring in a coach who loves to eat shot clock in an area that has athletes that want to play 90 possession style of basketball. Cronin can get all the money he wants and when he gets fired can go coach in the Missouri Valley who LOVE LOVE LOVE his style of play.

railbird

EOG Master
Why bring in a coach who loves to eat shot clock in an area that has athletes that want to play 90 possession style of basketball. Cronin can get all the money he wants and when he gets fired can go coach in the Missouri Valley who LOVE LOVE LOVE his style of play.
Virgina and tex tech 2 slowest teams on nation just played in championship

Heim

EOG Master
give Cronin some time he will have UCLA in top 50 kenpom in 2 years, top 30 in 3 years

Nobody from CA is going to Westwood anymore. Alford killed that. USC is out-recruiting them. How Cronin got a commit from the top pg in the nation from Alaska baffles me.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Is John Wooden rolling in his grave yet? A loss at home to Fullerton? A team that came in on a 7-game losing streak and a sparkling 3-10 record. Mick Cronin making things happen...

DON'T YOU BE TALKING ABOUT MY TITANS LIKE THAT!

15-point dogs and around +1000 on the ML or about +200 more than Dolphins today.

I saw 2h of the game. It was no fluke but then again maybe it was. Titans entered the game shooting 27% from 3 but shot 58% in this game. Bill Walton was pure Bill Walton doing this game for P-12 Network

We play: St. Katherine on Friday, a NAIA school. Wouldn't shock me the slightest if Fullerton loses SU.