Looks like CapWins is gonzo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Looks like CapWins is gonzo

Sorry to hear that - I really am

Wished Mo nothing but the best there

Didn't we hear about The Hat shitting the bed last week....Hey it's over, let's get over it and move on for fuck sakes...THE HAT HAS SHIT THE BED FOR THE 2ND TIME IN A WEEK...Kinger once again can you get this one the front page....FUCK:scooter:scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

Didn't we hear about The Hat shitting the bed last week....Hey it's over, let's get over it and move on for fuck sakes...THE HAT HAS SHIT THE BED FOR THE 2ND TIME IN A WEEK...Kinger once again can you get this one the front page....FUCK:scooter:scooter

Calm down, guy.

Thanks

J

joeybagadonuts

I got banned when the 'owner' stiffed me.

:LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

At least they shut it down before it turned into spam central like other failures.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

The merger with eog should be complete sometime late Friday.

ATX

thinkin bout responding to a few 419 emails with chute's debit card

course just smoked a bowl or was it two and haven't really thought things through yet

okay, bad idea. no money on his debit card DUH ATX. poppa dukes credit gonna feed Africa

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lol I remember chute said they had spent a lot of money to make their homepage attractive, the forum was dead and he was claiming to pump money into crappy logos and Shit

J

joeybagadonuts

Lol I remember chute said they had spent a lot of money to make their homepage attractive, the forum was dead and he was claiming to pump money into crappy logos and Shit

He didn't spend a cent on that front page. He claims he spent 'thousands and thousands' and later claimed he did it himself and it took many, many hours.

Dumb wigger couldn't keep his lies straight.

Integrity

EOG Master

Think that place coulda been something but there wasn't stability

Kinger choosing to stay here was the best idea. He got proved correct

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Brick leading the revival...\

• 01-19-2012 10:17 AM
    #3​
    Brick

Senior Member<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: auto !important; float: left; width: 180px; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">Jun 2010</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Posts</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">626</dd></dl>

Lets get this bitch goin​

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Look at the little traitor with 626 posts. Expect someone at your doorstep, if they can figure out how to get to the Dakotas.

ahhaha im pretty sure i had the last post at the site, and still not sure how dio got in there to find it??? or is it back up now?

My guess is he had his eye on the head mod job the whole time, and pounced at the opportunity. Played mo like a fiddle didntcha kinga

Integrity

EOG Master

Kinger what was ur main reason for not going. Just the cheddah?

Won't speak for Kinger but he posted when everyone was leaving that he was gonna stay loyal to this place.

Give him props for sticking to it. And well, obv it worked out

Don't worry Kingie, I'll always be loyal to you...

...BTW, check our IPs to see if THEY match....