Looks Like Cavs Beilein Making Bee-Line To Exit Door...

Heim

EOG Master
Raise your hand if you thought this would work?

Not sure however what Gilbert expected. Nobody was winning with this team. Sounds like a player mutiny, don't think old dog bringing new tricks popular in Cleveland players.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Raise your hand if you thought this would work?

Not sure however what Gilbert expected. Nobody was winning with this team. Sounds like a player mutiny, don't think old dog bringing new tricks popular in Cleveland players.

My Oncologist is a Michigan Alum. When this happened we talked about it. Like seemingly everyone outside of the Cavs organization we said this made no sense. Maybe $$$ wise it did but no other reason. It isn't even a step UP going from Meeeechigan to the Cavs

Dan Gilbert loves paying coaches for no longer being there. No way Beilein lasts 5 seasons. I'll be shocked if he makes it to the end of next season. And when that happens there will be no shortage of schools looking to hire him. ASAP! UCLA could do far worse than hire him and get rid of Cronin - someone else who had no business getting hired for the position he has

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
My Oncologist is a Michigan Alum. When this happened we talked about it. Like seemingly everyone outside of the Cavs organization we said this made no sense. Maybe $$$ wise it did but no other reason. It isn't even a step UP going from Meeeechigan to the Cavs

Dan Gilbert loves paying coaches for no longer being there. No way Beilein lasts 5 seasons. I'll be shocked if he makes it to the end of next season. And when that happens there will be no shortage of schools looking to hire him. ASAP! UCLA could do far worse than hire him and get rid of Cronin - someone else who had no business getting hired for the position he has
He will be a big hire for someone He would be a great hire for UCLA.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Lol everybody shook their heads when he took the jump
I guess these guys tell themselves they have to try it

Scooper

EOG Veteran
He's 67. He'd want to get back to the grind of recruiting and 3 hour practices?

It’s in his dna. 100% he is back in the colleges if he leaves the Cavs. Will be one of the most sought-after college free agent coaches in history imo.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Clearly a college coach.

His postseason record proves it.

In the NCAA Tournament, his teams are 26-13.

In the Natioanl Invitation Tournament, his teams are 13-6.

He'll never coach in the NBA playoffs.