Looks like Orlando is gonna make a deal after all...

Integrity

EOG Master
but it won't be Dwight.

Instead, Monta and others may be going to the Magic, with Anderson/Redick/Hedo/etc sent packing.

3way with Hornets. So even if actually agreed to, Stern can say :nono :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Looks like Orlando is gonna make a deal after all...

Who are my warriors getting for Monta?

Why the fuck are they trading him instead of Curry aka the softest gimp in the whole league...

:shoot:

Integrity

EOG Master

Kaman from NO and some combo of Anderson/Redick/Hedo/Quentin to be split between GSW, NO.

Biedrins would be dumped by GSW. Dorell too

J

joeybagadonuts

Kaman from NO and some combo of Anderson/Redick/Hedo/Quentin to be split between GSW, NO.

Biedrins would be dumped by GSW. Dorell too

By far the highlight of the trade. They should dump this clown back to mother russia. Worst contract in warriors history.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Remember when you swore to us Tegs that Dwight was headed to LA?

As a Magic fan I don't want Ellis. I'd much rather have Anderson...he's been the second best Magic player this year...

tripp

EOG Master

they are crazy if they dont deal howard. he wont be playing for orlando next season, cant just lose him for free (unless they want to completely restart and rebuild the way cavs had to, which isnt a bad idea since you win titles with top 3-5 picks, not picks 6-12

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dwight Howard will never win an NBA title as the best player on his team.

Howard's not a closer.

carolinakid

Banned

One thing for sure Howard will not win a title in Orlando, and he want out to go to a real team that he can, that a given

tripp

EOG Master

Bad posts out of both tripp and JK.

You really think there's a chance he stays in Orlando?

Can't see it. Apparently he has added the Clippers and Heat to the teams he will play for according to CBS. Imagine the Heat with Lebron, Wade AND Howard :pop:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Yes, I think there's a chance. I've gone over this already, and the information is out there if you go beyond CBS/ESPN/etc. and actually read the local beat writers' info.

Orlando can pay Dwight way more than any other place, for three primary reasons (new CBA, Florida tax laws, owner is three years away from dying of old age and has more money than he can spend even on dumb Gilbert Arenas contracts).

No chance Dwight plays for the Heat, and the Clippers won't give up the pieces. Dwight doesn't want Chicago. Dallas is the most likely destination because they too have an owner willing to pay a shit ton of money.

Most likely scenario is Dwight and Deron end up in Dallas but Dwight staying in Orlando for the next six years is most likely scenario #2.

tripp

EOG Master

I don't see it. He wants to win and he wants to team up with at least one other superstar. Unless Orlando somehow convinces a superstar to join them I don't see it.

I think a very likely possibility is Orlando keeps him and does a sign and trade in the off-season so Dwight gets his money and Orlando still gets something for him.

They won't get anything better than Bynum as a main piece. CBS had DeAndre Jordan as the main piece from LA in the offseason and that would be devastating to just land Jordan for Howard.

You could be right though. Best option is probably still to blow it up if you don't get Howard longterm and hope you get a Kyrie Irving in the draft just like Cleveland.

Integrity

EOG Master

i didnt know the deadline passed already :+clueless

Integrity

EOG Master

idk why people keep saying dwight will never win as the best player

Orlando was in the finals with him once already. not like they cant get there again and if so, anything can happen in a short series