Los Angeles County's stay-at-home order likely extended through July

mr merlin

EOG Master
Some on the bars did that in Indiana, state shut them down, took the liquor license right off the wall,
That's why they need to do it together, and you dont need a liquor license if you're already a desperado. You have to stand up to them say i dont need a license, stay open, get the local cops/mayor , etc to back you up, if you have to, you get the militia to stand with you.

Sleepy

EOG Master
That's why they need to do it together, and you dont need a liquor license if you're already a desperado. You have to stand up to them say i dont need a license, stay open, get the local cops/mayor , etc to back you up, if you have to, you get the militia to stand with you.

What do you have to lose if your going broke and have to declare bankruptcy? Everyone knows they ain't opening any time soon. May as well go out with both guns blazing. I would open back up without a liquor license and keep doing it until they hauled me off to jail.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Lol like that will work. Do you know that you need a liquor license to buy from a distributor? They would not be open two hours.

cheapseats

EOG Master
LA will never completely reopen until there is a vaccine. ....Right out of the mouth of foolish libtard Garcetti. Then close the f' place now cause there are no vaccines for other virus floating out there. What a fool demorat.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I have always felt everyone has a right to live their life they want to as long as they are not breaking the law and hurting somebody else.

No sense blaming everybody else - if you go out and mingle with the herd - get the virus - it was a calculated risk.

cheapseats

EOG Master
More cracks in Nancy's nephews bs. Temecula is going to open as a sub region thus telling Gavin to stuff it. Walls are closing in.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wisconsin supreme court struck down the govs stay at home order, the states tavern league said that bars should open immediately. Each and every day more power slips away rom these bums.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lol like that will work. Do you know that you need a liquor license to buy from a distributor? They would not be open two hours.
Something like 6 counties in PA are going to open against the govs wishes, the local police and district attnys said they will not enforce the governors orders. i would imagine they would ignore the liquor laws as well for a limited time period?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why would a state distributor risk it?
They wouldn't, unless if they felt there was big backing for the cause. people need to stick together, no one can stand alone, you'll be like that barber. But with 50 barbers, and 100 restaurants and 200 bars, you can make a stand.

The point is these govs all back down, at least somewhat. The Mn gov ended the stay at home order, said all stores can open immediately, bars and restaurants on june 1, he felt the heat.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Heat to open will crank up even more by mid June. Most small businesses that took a Payroll Protection Plan from the SBA; their 8 week window to use the funds will be expiring mid June. Couple that with banks deferring April, May and June payments, those will be up soon as well. Business owners, the ones that have survived so far, are going to be in a panic for their and their employees livelihoods unlike any point so far in this mess.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Garcetti now makes face covers mandatory for all when going outside. This guy is straight up a POS. I'd love to see a county map with location of all cases.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Garcetti now makes face covers mandatory for all when going outside. This guy is straight up a POS. I'd love to see a county map with location of all cases.
Nothing they hate more than giving up a little power, so he does that just to feel strong. Simply disgusting.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
It is hard to tell how voters will react. I suspect voters will want limits on technical advisors being in charge of making legislation. It would not surprise me if National campaigns went toward one party and local elections to another.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
There are a lot of personal freedoms that are on hold. Flying is one of them! Why not just get in the car and drive?

We are a sports website. What are the odds of catching Corona flying and what are the odds when driving-let's assume masks and gloves at gas stations - drive thrus for food.

Airplanes are the freaking reason the virus got from China to Europe - to the USA in the first place.

I flew last week. I'm going to fly next week. I'll wear my mask but seriously people need to stop going nuts on how frightening it is. Its not. Right after I got back into the US I had to go to Walmart and Target to stock up. Those places are frightening. Half the people looking like an ordinary day in there, no masks on, kids running around, gabbing loudly on the phone, people constantly crossing within two feet of you. This coming after having been in Mexico where they ain't fucking around. You go into a store alone and get hand sanitizer when you go in. The cart is carefully wiped down by an employee before you touch it. You wear a mask and you don't take it off or you get booted out in an instant. You follow the directions on the floor, a one-way aisle is one-way. People aren't crossing your path or getting anywhere near you.

People can bitch all they want about freedoms or whatever bullshit they want to say about masks, but a required mask environment projects a business-only approach to a situation. Whine all you want about that, but you feel a lot safer when everyone is going about their business as if they care about keeping things safe. Come back to this US shit show with nonstop bullshit about how un-American it is to try to keep things safe so we can reopen more. You morons don't realize you are nothing but selfish all about me assholes. No wonder, we have a President who projects that better than just about anyone else.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I flew last week. I'm going to fly next week. I'll wear my mask but seriously people need to stop going nuts on how frightening it is. Its not. Right after I got back into the US I had to go to Walmart and Target to stock up. Those places are frightening. Half the people looking like an ordinary day in there, no masks on, kids running around, gabbing loudly on the phone, people constantly crossing within two feet of you. This coming after having been in Mexico where they ain't fucking around. You go into a store alone and get hand sanitizer when you go in. The cart is carefully wiped down by an employee before you touch it. You wear a mask and you don't take it off or you get booted out in an instant. You follow the directions on the floor, a one-way aisle is one-way. People aren't crossing your path or getting anywhere near you.

People can bitch all they want about freedoms or whatever bullshit they want to say about masks, but a required mask environment projects a business-only approach to a situation. Whine all you want about that, but you feel a lot safer when everyone is going about their business as if they care about keeping things safe. Come back to this US shit show with nonstop bullshit about how un-American it is to try to keep things safe so we can reopen more. You morons don't realize you are nothing but selfish all about me assholes. No wonder, we have a President who projects that better than just about anyone else.
You have the right to your opinion, thanks for sharing it. Those people without masks, and the ones who bitch about restrictions, etc, they have opinions too, just as important as yours.

Sleepy

EOG Master
If Der Fuhrer gets another 4 years.............100% agree

If he gets re-elected what we are going thru now will seem like PROSPERITY

I am thankful God sent us Trump. He will lead us out of this misery and onto the tremendous times like we had in the three years before the scamdemic.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am thankful God sent us Trump. He will lead us out of this misery and onto the tremendous times we had before the scamdemic.

God sent Der Fuhrer? I GUARANTEE YOU the VERY LAST PERSON he would send down would be #IQ45.

Trump - Evangelicals.jpg

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
High risk people, the frail, the sick, the elderly- they should be social distancing, sheltering in place and wearing mask. Otherwise mask and gloves are stupid and largely ineffective. A huge waste of resources

Seems to me as if we have forgotten what these draconian responses were intended to do. It wasn’t to save lives it was to flatten the curve so hospitals weren’t over run. It’s a virus with no known cure. The same number of people are going to die.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I am thankful God sent us Trump. He will lead us out of this misery and onto the tremendous times like we had in the three years before the scamdemic.
You look back now a mere 3 months and realize how good it was. But everyday that passes makes a return to that more and more unlikely.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
If you read the news you will note that in 2015 or so Obama approved Fauci's recommendation to give taxpayer money to China's Wuhan Hubei virus research and approved their purchase of technical help from UNC and other colleges; and the U.S. virus research i s believed to have helped the Batlady inject the Sars viral material into the Corona Shell despite warning that she was doing public demonstrations on how to make a bioweapon.

blueline

EOG Master

the Targets Ive been to have just about everyone wearing masks and employees visibly wiping things down including the self-checkout terminals after each use

Walmart has less mask usage but it still looked pretty high

mr merlin

EOG Master
the Targets Ive been to have just about everyone wearing masks and employees visibly wiping things down including the self-checkout terminals after each use

Walmart has less mask usage but it still looked pretty high
Where are you? Walmarts here it's now maybe 60%, variable with time of day.

cheapseats

EOG Master
See where city of Palm Springs has ok'ed booze sales in parking lots, sidewalks and street. So, essentially, it will be Savanah Georgia or Burbon Street. 100 bucks gets the licensing to do such. Interesting to see if this goes permanent post c19.