LSU/Wisky

Valuist

EOG Master
"Neutral" site game in Green Bay. LSU players already talking about doing the Lambeau Leap, which should provide some bulletin board material to Wisky D. Wisky O figures to have hands full as LSU D-coordinator switches sidelines after several seasons in Madison. The under has been hit pretty hard so far.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: LSU/Wisky

CRIS opened the total 48.5, currently 44.5.

I heard Micah Roberts of Gaming Today likes the favorite to the under with Wisconsin struggling to score.

LSU is currently a 10-point choice at most shops.

ABC to televise Saturday afternoon at 3:30 ET.

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls

I wonder how much weight to give the d-cord switching sides,......

looks like it has to be advantage for lsu,....

can it be added motivation for wisc players playing against last years coach,....how much harder could they play?

Will wisc have insight into how Aranda calls a game.

Close to same situation in the a/m-ucla game,...only with o-cord.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

The edge comes from the fact he has watched Bart Houston struggle at Qb in which I'm sure changing coverages based on formains will he his specialty along with how young the badgers OL is going to be.

Now he was great at wisconsin wit average talent. He goes to LSU and has top 3 round nfl talent at all levels. He could produce an amazing defense with the type of guys he has now.

That total is cracked too much to play under.

1st half total under is the way to go. I'll post a number when I get home.

Game On Dude

EOG Member

"Neutral" site game in Green Bay. LSU players already talking about doing the Lambeau Leap, which should provide some bulletin board material to Wisky D. Wisky O figures to have hands full as LSU D-coordinator switches sidelines after several seasons in Madison. The under has been hit pretty hard so far.
I wouldn't necessarily call his a neutral site. Madison, Wi a hell of a lot closer than Baton Rouge, La.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

The edge comes from the fact he has watched Bart Houston struggle at Qb in which I'm sure changing coverages based on formains will he his specialty along with how young the badgers OL is going to be.

Now he was great at wisconsin wit average talent. He goes to LSU and has top 3 round nfl talent at all levels. He could produce an amazing defense with the type of guys he has now.

That total is cracked too much to play under.

1st half total under is the way to go. I'll post a number when I get home.

I should have stayed with my initial play but I thought 22.5 was too low a number. Instead it was the nuts

MrTop

EOG Master

archie g. won back to back titles....... is this the Best SEC has? .... LSU overrated

it must be bama now