LSU

Heim

EOG Master
I give them a shot to beat Bama at Bama. They finally have a legit air attack since the Bert Jones days. Funny Burrow wanted to
transfer to Nebraska from Ohio State but they said no thank you we're happy with Martinez.

If you look at their roster they are recruiting nationally now. Before many from the Houston area and surrounding states.

kane

EOG master
I agree with Heim, for the first time in seemingly forever they finally have a passing attack, Burrow has been outstanding. I think my LSU to win the championship at +3200 is a live dog

kane

EOG master
I give them a shot to beat Bama at Bama. They finally have a legit air attack since the Bert Jones days. Funny Burrow wanted to
transfer to Nebraska from Ohio State but they said no thank you we're happy with Martinez.

If you look at their roster they are recruiting nationally now. Before many from the Houston area and surrounding states.

Good call

kane

EOG master
I agree with Heim, for the first time in seemingly forever they finally have a passing attack, Burrow has been outstanding. I think my LSU to win the championship at +3200 is a live dog

LSU +3200 is alive and kicking

kane

EOG master
Hope you bet enough so that a little hedge is possible....great situation you are in....

I'll end up putting something on Clemson plus the points. I know LSU has been great and the game is in New Orleans, but I'm really surprised at how big of a dog Clemson is, I can't even remember the last time they lost a game

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'll end up putting something on Clemson plus the points. I know LSU has been great and the game is in New Orleans, but I'm really surprised at how big of a dog Clemson is, I can't even remember the last time they lost a game

How about LSU winning the Game by 1 Point.

Both Sides. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

kane

EOG master
I ended up taking Clemson +6 for a decent amount, I worked it so if LSU wins and covers I'll have a nice payout, If Clemson wins I'll have a nice payout, and if LSU wins and doesn't cover, I'll have a very, very, nice payout. I hedged a bit more on Clemson than I normally would have since I think they're the right side

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I ended up taking Clemson +6 for a decent amount, I worked it so if LSU wins and covers I'll have a nice payout, If Clemson wins I'll have a nice payout, and if LSU wins and doesn't cover, I'll have a very, very, nice payout. I hedged a bit more on Clemson than I normally would have since I think they're the right side

Had this pegged as a 37-34 LSU final. I sprinkled very light on the Clemson ML, but took the points for the most. Hope the latter hits for you.

kane

EOG master
Damn, I didn't know you had that!

With Clemson +6 I know you're rooting for a close game.

Man, good luck with that, nice call.

Thanks Pat, an LSU win and non cover would make me a very happy man. Now, had I not had an LSU future, I would have taken Clemson +6 and also a play on the ML, I think Clemson wins a close game

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
stupid gameplan by Clemson.

They should have tried to shorten the game but instead they tried to go 100 miles an hour.

Defensively they actually slowed LSU a bit. LSU punted SEVEN times.
No way they did that in their previous games this season.

LSU punted on their first four possessions.

Had Clemson milked the clock, they probably could have been up by 10 at the half.

Lawrence has a lot to improve as a QB.

Yes he is an athletic freak with a cannon of an arm, but he is not playing (yet, at least) like an NFL prospect should.

A slight upgrade on Josh Allen

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I feel for Josh Allen.

He had eight touchdowns and zero interceptions in the fourth quarter of 16 regular-season games this past season.

In his playoff debut, however, Allen threw two interceptions and fumbled once during a critical fourth quarter which led to an overtime loss to Houston.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I feel for Josh Allen.

He had eight touchdowns and zero interceptions in the fourth quarter of 16 regular-season games this past season.

In his playoff debut, however, Allen threw two interceptions and fumbled once during a critical fourth quarter which led to an overtime loss to Houston.

You could see it on his face that the situation was too big for him

Heim

EOG Master
LSU might have had the best season in CFB history....beating 7 teams in the top ten!? Except for Texas nothing close.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
LSU might have had the best season in CFB history....beating 7 teams in the top ten!? Except for Texas nothing close.

LSU beat 3 out of top 5 Sagarin Final Ratings. Only team they didn't play besides, obviously themselves, was Ohio State.

Also played 4 out of top 7 and 5 out of top 10 -- Sagarin Final Ratings -- which I think is a more accurate representation than ranking at time played.

MrTop

EOG Master

If i would of known that never would of played it. My watered down ratings were better than the inside info.

:rolleyes: